Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out (447 Views)

El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out / El - Rufai Training Militia He's After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out. / Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by Kingspin(m): 3:51am On Mar 15, 2017
ABUJA – The Omega Fire Ministries, Tuesday, accused Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai of masterminding the recent series of spurious allegations of infidelity against its General Overseer, Apostle Johnson Suleman. el rufai and Suleman Apostle Suleman also raised the possibility of the governor harboring a private militia, calling on the security agencies, particularly the Department of State Security, DSS, to investigate El-Rufai’s involvement in the unfolding saga.

The spokesman of OFM and Suleman’s Communications Manager, Phrank Shaibu, in a statement, in Abuja, said that facts and available intelligence incontrovertibly point to the Kaduna Governor as the mastermind of the allegations.

According to him, El-Rufai decided to sponsor the allegations as a strategy to silence Apostle Suleiman and to take revenge for the latter’s famed audacity of standing against the persecution and killing of Christians in Southern Kaduna. “It is clear that Mallam Nasir El-Rufai is the mastermind of these allegations. The masquerade has been unveiled and is now dancing naked in the market Square.

We don’t need to look any further for the source of the smoke,” he stated. Shaibu contended that apart from the initial suspicion by the church that the Kaduna Governor might be behind the evil plot, the latest so-called revelation by one Queen Esther, a supposed usher of the Omega Fire Ministries finally uncovered the lid as to who was sponsoring the myriad of allegations against the General Overseer. “When Festus Keyamo in his first letter to our pastor made allusion to fulani herdsmen, we dismissed it as a coincidence. Then intelligence revealed that some persons are lodged in a hotel being trained on how to clone Apostle’s voice and crop videos.

“The first question that crossed our mind was who was paying the bills, especially the huge media blitz that has trailed the spurious allegations. We did not have to wait for long before El-Rufai exposed himself. Indeed, he could not wait for long before coming out of the closet,” he revealed. The statement wondered why the said Queen Esther, who allegedly pleaded for the media not to reveal her real identity should give as condition that the Kaduna State Government must guarantee her safety if the governor had no hand in the plot.

“Why is the said Queen Esther asking for protection from the Kaduna State government. Is the government now the police or the Department of State Services (DSS)? Why did she not mention any other state? Is it not obvious that she is telling us what her sponsors are willing for Nigerians to know?” It asked. Shaibu argued that it was more than a coincidence that these allegations were coming up no soon after the Senior Pastor had an altercation with the same Kaduna State Government over the persecution and killing of Christians in Southern Kaduna.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/el-rufai-training-militia-hes-apostle-suleman-cries/

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by Alleviating: 3:55am On Mar 15, 2017
shocked
Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by Kingspin(m): 3:58am On Mar 15, 2017
An average Muslims is a potential extremist especially in my country. Most of them in the North will rather die pursuing religion than development.
Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by Nobody: 4:09am On Mar 15, 2017
He also trained the oloshos abi?
Oga we don gboju....no make us spark o

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by madridguy(m): 4:14am On Mar 15, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by Atiku2019: 4:18am On Mar 15, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by seunmsg(m): 4:29am On Mar 15, 2017
Apostle Suleiman and his followers are all crazy. Instead, of defending the series of infidelity allegations against him, they are busy chasing shadows. Nigerians want to know whether or not you slept with Stephanie in Italy or not. Bring out your passport and let's compare with hers. We also want to know whether or not you bought a house for Daniella Okeke and dashed her a Mercedes G-wagon. We are not interested in all these unnecessary attacks on El-Rufai and Festus Keyamo.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by orunto27: 4:58am On Mar 15, 2017
Please Buraitai and The IGP should get involved that this doesn't degenerate into another ElSaksaky affairs.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by GavelSlam: 5:28am On Mar 15, 2017
This unrepentant swindler would rather hang himself than confess.
Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by IamPatriotic(m): 5:53am On Mar 15, 2017
Instead of this apostle to tell us the truth, blame the devil and then back it up with one or two bible verses, at least his shepples who already know how "powerful" the devil is will understandand him give their thanksgiving offering next Sunday because their had finally conquered the devil.

He's still lying.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Four Years Rememberance Of Late Apostle Timiothy Oluwole Obadare / A Fellowship Poster I Spotted In My School / The Christian And Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.