Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

HIV Geometrically Increasing In Imo State - Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HIV Geometrically Increasing In Imo State - Okorocha (20754 Views)

Nothing Will Stop My In-law From Becoming Governor Of Imo State — Okorocha / The Cost Of The 8 Statues Rochas Okorocha Built In Imo Is N500,000 Each / I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Geometrically Increasing In Imo State - Okorocha by Gloria4(f): 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
my people, my people,your eyes are sharp oh,since you do as if you no sabi.
Re: HIV Geometrically Increasing In Imo State - Okorocha by obailala(m): 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
ruggedized1:
Bloody hypocrite. The truth is that 98% of Imo state girls are prostitutes. I knew this right from time. Most imo state girls are also very loose and cheap. Okorocha for the first time said the truth. It is very unfortunate that Imo state's economic main-stay is commercial se.x hawking and brothels.

[s][/s]
Following my first brief encounter with you about a week or 2 ago, I must confess, I still doubt your sanity. Until that doubt is cleared, I don't think it would be wise to respond to you. Nice day ahead!
Re: HIV Geometrically Increasing In Imo State - Okorocha by jesse8048(m): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
Benekruku:

You re dull!

You're smart.
Re: HIV Geometrically Increasing In Imo State - Okorocha by sweery(f): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
quentin06:

why is the truth always difficult to face?
What truth?
Stfu
Re: HIV Geometrically Increasing In Imo State - Okorocha by goddasonik: 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
donc26:
I have never seen or met an owerri girl who is not a prostitute. Its in their blood.
lol....did ur mum tell u that? Kos am sure u hav neva left ur village for 1nce
Re: HIV Geometrically Increasing In Imo State - Okorocha by ruggedized1: 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
donc26:
I have never seen or met an owerri girl who is not a prostitute. Its in their blood.

Hehehehehe

Just seeing this post.

Walahai cheesy

Re: HIV Geometrically Increasing In Imo State - Okorocha by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
nextprince:
Very "educated" people. grin grin grin.

And setting records in olosho business and now HIV'

Re: HIV Geometrically Increasing In Imo State - Okorocha by lightwind(m): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
My Their City....
Re: HIV Geometrically Increasing In Imo State - Okorocha by buffalowings: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
useless fellow

instead of advocating condom use
he is here spewing thrash

people will always have sex

1 Like

Re: HIV Geometrically Increasing In Imo State - Okorocha by Chrixtopha(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
How many Hotels does that CRIMINAL have in Owerri, almost 3 if he have not secured more....he is campaigning against hotel while Owerri Municipal People sue him to UN because he wanted to use their Land at world bank area in Owerri to build a five star hotel....Hypocrisy at the top

1 Like

Re: HIV Geometrically Increasing In Imo State - Okorocha by Amah70: 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
dom:
Move IMSU and the other higher institutions out of Owerri town. Simple

That governor Okorocha knows full well that too many higher education institutions in Owerri is responsible for the sex tourism in Owerri, yet last year, Okorocha wanted to relocate the College of Medicine and Imo state University Teaching Hospital in Orlu to Owerri.

1 Like

Re: HIV Geometrically Increasing In Imo State - Okorocha by dom(m): 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
Amah70:

That governor Okorocha knows full well that too many higher education institutions in Owerri is responsible for the sex tourism in Owerri, yet last year, Okorocha wanted to relocate the College of Medicine and Imo state University Teaching Hospital in Orlu to Owerri.

That's strange. Considering Orlu is his zone.
Re: HIV Geometrically Increasing In Imo State - Okorocha by Amah70: 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
dom:

That's strange. Considering Orlu is his zone.

Okorocha is building a new university in his village.

People from Orlu zone say they will never accept the relocation of the hospital.
They say Okorocha wanted to please Owerri by dashing the hospital to Owerri so that Owerri zone shall look the other way when soon Okorocha shall start to claim the new university as his private university.
Re: HIV Geometrically Increasing In Imo State - Okorocha by kabuphils: 12:43am On Mar 16, 2017
CHEAPER THAN MOST PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulkadir Mohammed: We Accept PDP's Defeat With Dignity, Sportsmanship / Nigeria: Mega-Gas Project Is Raising Hopes For More Gas Exports For Europe / NNPC Worker's Strike Has Been Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.