Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

See How Autocorrect Can Destroy Your Life | Inforetweet.com.ng - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See How Autocorrect Can Destroy Your Life | Inforetweet.com.ng (777 Views)

Village People Can Use Any Means To Destroy Your Life / See The Bra That Can Save Your Life!!! / Some Women's Fart Can Destroy A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Autocorrect Can Destroy Your Life | Inforetweet.com.ng by icehub(m): 7:23am On Mar 15, 2017
This video is an example of how autocorrect can damage your life in the. If you are not careful using autocorrect, you might insult someone unknowingly. This video was found on instagram some time ago, but we decided to refer it to you guyz.

Click on the link below to read full post

SOURCE: http://www.inforetweet.com.ng/2017/03/how-autocorrect-can-damage-your-life.html

Re: See How Autocorrect Can Destroy Your Life | Inforetweet.com.ng by icehub(m): 7:24am On Mar 15, 2017
The video was posted to the account of Falzthebahdguy on instagram as regards the popular trend 'Well-done Sir'.

Click on source link above to read full post and watch the video

(1) (Reply)

(joke) Native Doctor Don Kill Me / Check Out This Hilarious Fb Updates! / Question My Friend In London Asked Me Maybe U Can Help Me To Answer Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.