Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? (52913 Views)

Does A Masters Degree Guarantee Jobs? / Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US / How Much Does It Cost To Run A Masters Program In University Of Jos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? by micxwell(m): 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
sabama007:
Less than 200k excluding project /thesis

University of Ibadan as a case study
Department of Water Resources and Environmental Engineering (Public Health Engineering)
Wow.. 200k?. I just finished from same department and I spent a lil bit above 400k.. Project, miscellaneous inclusive
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? by kachiz(m): 12:58am On Nov 02, 2017
micxwell:

Wow.. 200k?. I just finished from same department and I spent a lil bit above 400k.. Project, miscellaneous inclusive

Quick question bro, I just applied for this same program against 2017/2018 session.
I scored quite well in English test.

Please, I would love to know if the department conducts their own test before one is offered an admission.

I look forward to your feedback.

Many Thanks!
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? by micxwell(m): 11:11am On Nov 02, 2017
kachiz:

Quick question bro, I just applied for this same program against 2017/2018 session.
I scored quite well in English test.

Please, I would love to know if the department conducts their own test before one is offered an admission.

I look forward to your feedback.

Many Thanks!

Nice one. Firstly, the English test really has nothing to do with whether you'll be admitted or not. Just score at least 40 that's all.
No test from the department. They process admission based on your transcript. Although, applicants with First class and Second class upper are considered first. If anyone amongst the admitted applicants refuses to accept the admission then, they fill it up with others on the queue. God factor is very important too bro. I wish you all the best and I pray your time spent on the program will be less than a year like ours too cheesy. God bless.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? by kachiz(m): 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
micxwell:

Nice one. Firstly, the English test really has nothing to do with whether you'll be admitted or not. Just score at least 40 that's all.
No test from the department. They process admission based on your transcript. Although, applicants with First class and Second class upper are considered first. If anyone amongst the admitted applicants refuses to accept the admission then, they fill it up with others on the queue. God factor is very important too bro. I wish you all the best and I pray your time spent on the program will be less than a year like ours too cheesy. God bless.

Thanks man!

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? by aladeokin1000(m): 7:27am On Nov 09, 2017
Please does anyone know the breakdown of tuition fees for nasarawa state university masters programme and also if fees can be paid in two instalments?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? by Ugosample(m): 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
2shur:
Masters is a waste of time. If you are destined to be rich You would. Domt be a burden to ppl around u. Use dat money wisely. Invest in bisness pr something Masters is a big waste of time
Don't say that
Master's is NOT a waste of time if your intentions for getting it is right.
Don't say it's a waste
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? by funsho75(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
How much does it cost to run master in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? by Jasiro: 1:05am On Oct 21, 2018
Please oo, who knows how Uniport run their masters program?
Like how much does it cost for an engineering discipline?

It's urgent, thanks...
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? by MrHighSea: 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
Less than 200k excluding project /thesis

University of Ibadan as a case study
Department of Water Resources and Environmental Engineering (Public Health Engineering)
I'm goin for P.hd (water res eng) in UI, Boss, abeg au e dy b for dia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is To Be Blame For Student's Poor Performance? / 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University / Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.