Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) (49800 Views)

Mo Abudu, Jide Kosoko, Rachel Oniga, Others Storm Toronto's Iconic Street [PICS] / Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by Claessique1(f): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2017
Eleda mi` gb`e mi le`ke
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by iykebest1(m): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2017
tossedbae:
Really? Oya lets dance to celebrate cheesy
if you want to dance, then go on. she's making waves period.
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by Topestbilly(m): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2017
Elisean:
I am not understanding

Why are my people like this?

Hungerisbad
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by ventilation: 9:49am On Mar 15, 2017
Lukmann1:
wow back to her ruth, now she is looked more beautiful.
who are you? You can kill with this your english.
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by dangotesmummy: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2017
This babe still looks very razz and local.see make up.color of her face is different from her neck downwards undecided
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by Ahmiee(f): 9:53am On Mar 15, 2017
sharing bread and butter with em heels.,, issorite

Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by kriss27(m): 9:56am On Mar 15, 2017
tossedbae:
what's up you looking so good. I almost kissed your dp can I am you?
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by CarolineOlawale(f): 9:58am On Mar 15, 2017
This classless ugly thing. Iranu!
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2017
Her profession.doing what she knows how to best but,shey she don dey speak good english?
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by blackjack21(m): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2017
wahles:
Fp# but u knw she could actually run a modern day bakery
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by TruthHurts1(m): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2017
tossedbae:

You're pretty tongue, But I wouldn't want to visit you at your current residence........... embarassed

Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by Laple0541(m): 10:02am On Mar 15, 2017
That bread selling mentality still de her blood.
BTW it's my birthday, show some love.
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by TruthHurts1(m): 10:04am On Mar 15, 2017
Laple0541:
That bread selling mentality still de her blood.

BTW it's my birthday, show some love.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by tossedbae(f): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2017
TruthHurts1:

You're pretty tongue, But I wouldn't want to visit you at your current residence........... embarassed

hell is a nice place sweetie
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by Yteflon(m): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2017
she now look like bobirisky
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by TruthHurts1(m): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2017
tossedbae:
hell is a nice place sweetie

A NICE PLACE WHERE THE INSANE TEMPERATURE WILL MAKE A MAN'S SKIN TO PEEL OFF?
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by tossedbae(f): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2017
TruthHurts1:

A NICE PLACE WHERE THE INSANE TEMPERATURE WILL MAKE A MAN'S SKIN TO PEEL OFF?
lmao,dnt tell me u believe that tales by moonlight?do u
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2017
Lukmann1:

No be only Ruth na Rebecca
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by mekyno777(m): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2017
stephenduru:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRpdjj0A1Qn/

Do not despise the days of little beginning.Ex-bread seller turned model,Olajumoke,was spotted sharing bread and butter to people.She wrote...

'The little things that make me happy, do something that makes you happy today, don't think too much about the consequences I challenge someone to "dare themselves" today'.

See photos below and watch the video on the link above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/olajumoke-spotted-sharing-bread-butter.html?m=1
She should better own a bread factory and name it 'olajumoke bread'. She will make much waves, sales and profit.
How can she hear this?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by whirlwind7(m): 10:19am On Mar 15, 2017
Lukmann1:

You murdered English here, without mercy or remorse grin
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 15, 2017
Bumbae1:
See guys hmmm Even d one wey no wan chop still dey buy bread grin It is well Jumoke blend ur powder make it match ur hand nao cheesy
ow good,,,pls keep remake d white hairstyle u took b4,,,u gud on it
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by TruthHurts1(m): 10:22am On Mar 15, 2017
tossedbae:
lmao,dnt tell me u believe that tales by moonlight?do u

AS A BONA FIDE CITIZENESS OF THAT PLACE, WHAT IS IT REALLY LIKE?
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by hefelove(m): 10:24am On Mar 15, 2017
she looks like bobrisky with the make up
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by tossedbae(f): 10:27am On Mar 15, 2017
TruthHurts1:

AS A BONA FIDE CITIZENESS OF THAT PLACE, WHAT IS IT REALLY LIKE?
like Nigeria
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by TruthHurts1(m): 10:32am On Mar 15, 2017
tossedbae:
like Nigeria

SURELY NOWHERE COULD BE THAT BAD?

[/quote]
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 15, 2017
What is she putting on now?
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by tossedbae(f): 10:34am On Mar 15, 2017
TruthHurts1:

SURELY NOWHERE COULD BE THAT BAD?

tongue byeya
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by Lloydfather(m): 10:34am On Mar 15, 2017
One thing I don't like about this olajumoke story is that the company that is producing blue band butter are yet to make this girl their Ambassador since she also used it to sell her bread then. That is very bad of them.
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by magoo10(m): 10:35am On Mar 15, 2017
what is she wearing?
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by amdoyin82(m): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2017
angelTI:
This is inspiring.

I hope this lady has a viable and feasible business that has been set up for her. I don't see this modeling thingy lasting for a long time

yea, dats just the freaking truth. She should make hay while the sun shine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex / Weflo Mistakenly Exposes A Lady's Pant While Reacting To Bricklayer Rumour / Wizkid: Only Naira Marley Has Sang Songs That I Wish I Were Th One Who Sang Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.