Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,681 members, 7,858,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Biafra Exhibition Kicks Off In Spain (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Exhibition Kicks Off In Spain (photos) (3188 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) / Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) / Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Exhibition Kicks Off In Spain (photos) by Ngozi123(f): 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
HungerBAD:
Rubbish.

Very unserious bunch. In 2017,you guys are still bitter with General Gowon and cannot help but throw his name out there at every opportunity.

These Biafra seeking clowns,make it sound like the Biafran Soldiers were using Catapult then to fight the Civil war,and did not slaughter people from the Nigeria side.

But Crocodile tears,they shade everyday. You guys should get over this Biafran Scam.

What an insensitive post! The man oversaw the mass starvation of millions of people, of which around 3 million died, and you're here, telling people to get over it. Nigeria needs to accept its awful past and apologise to the Igbos and maybe, just maybe, it'll be able to move forward. I wouldn't bet on it though... undecided

12 Likes

Re: Biafra Exhibition Kicks Off In Spain (photos) by TimeManager(m): 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
These guys are obviously suffering from intellectual dwarfism. They now resort to transporting their sense of Victim Mentality to the rest of the world in the show of a public spectacle to deride their sub-human existence.

Thanks to the Real Jews who were able to teach the world that one can actually survive no matter the carnage.

Kiss the truth!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Exhibition Kicks Off In Spain (photos) by Nukualofa: 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
Neddstark:
Adekunle dealt with these miscreants. May his soul find rest. Longlive the federal republic of Nigeria.
Adekunle Third Marine Commando was obliterated. That's why Adekunle was disgraced

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Exhibition Kicks Off In Spain (photos) by Lloydfather(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
IpobExposed:
Very useless IPOB. grin

After all the chest beating. Now begging the world to help them kikiki grin
Why laughing like someone under influence of sokoto weed, small time now u will upload this pictures and tag them ur new exposed.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Exhibition Kicks Off In Spain (photos) by TimeManager(m): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
I
Nukualofa:
[s]Adekunle Third Marine Commando was obliterated. That's why Adekunle was disgraced[/s]
He was politically ostracized but we all know "those" he really obliterated.
Truth is talking!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Exhibition Kicks Off In Spain (photos) by cstr151: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ngozi123:

What an insensitive post! The man oversaw the mass starvation of millions of people, of which around 3 million died, and you're here, telling people to get over it. Nigeria needs to accept its awful past and apologise to the Igbos and maybe, just maybe, it'll be able to move forward. I wouldn't bet on it though... undecided
You are talking to a savage.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Exhibition Kicks Off In Spain (photos) by cstr151: 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
TimeManager:
These guys are obviously suffering from intellectual dwarfism. They now resort to transporting their sense of Victim Mentality to the rest of the world in the show of a public spectacle to deride their sub-human existence.

Thanks to the Real Jews who were able to teach the world that one can actually survive no matter the carnage.

Kiss the truth!
Intellectual Dwarfism. You are as dumb as anyone i have seen on this forum.
There are so many holes in your general reasoning, i don't even need to try hard to see it.
Intellectual Dwarfism cheesy Is that the new word in afonjaland?

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Exhibition Kicks Off In Spain (photos) by ZombieTERROR: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
momentarylapse:

See this sweet ipob babe sef wan dey defend these her senseless ipob scammers! No be only promised land....You and your brothers are not going anywhere my dear.....in fact let me come and chase you in that enugu! You must love your fellow afonjeezys and gambaris by fire by force! tongue
Am ashamed for you
Begging for unity
What a pity
Leeches
Mchtewwwww

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Exhibition Kicks Off In Spain (photos) by momentarylapse: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Am ashamed for you
Begging for unity
What a pity
Leeches
Mchtewwwww

See this one? Which unity? Abeg you and those confused igbo people like them oni of kuje and Emma unpowerful Can get lost from our country...but you must leave behind the sweet igbo girls like angel here for us to keep sampling! Or e dey pain you say your ipob sister don dey enter my post? LWKMD grin
Re: Biafra Exhibition Kicks Off In Spain (photos) by MasterofNL: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
TimeManager:
IHe was politically ostracized but we all know "those" he really obliterated.
Truth is talking!

That guy is right.

odekunle's 3rd marine commando was reduced to almost nothing by Biafran soldiers with bolt action riffles before he could even commence operation OAU which was the reason the commando was formed in the first place.

After the war, he was disgraced out of the army without any benefits whatsover.

He was so wretched that he could not even afford medical expenses to ordinary Ghana which is just next door.

He later apologised to Igbos before he joined his ancestors for his wickedness of killing women and children while real men were in the battle field undter Etuk.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Exhibition Kicks Off In Spain (photos) by ZombieTERROR: 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
momentarylapse:

See this one? Which unity? Abeg you and those confused igbo people like them oni of kuje and Emma unpowerful Can get lost from our country...but you must leave behind the sweet igbo girls like angel here for us to keep sampling! Or e dey pain you say your ipob sister don dey enter my post? LWKMD grin
Just mind ur business on ur own side of the divide
Nothing concerns me or her with you

1 Like

Re: Biafra Exhibition Kicks Off In Spain (photos) by TimeManager(m): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
shocked
cstr151:

Intellectual Dwarfism. You are as dumb as anyone i have seen on this forum.
There are so many holes in your general reasoning, i don't even need to try hard to see it.
Intellectual Dwarfism cheesy Is that the new word in afonjaland?
Your personal notoriety is very pronounced.. You should have humbly admitted that the "phrase" is far beyond your wavelength than embarrass yourself, thereby putting your education to disrepute. shocked shocked
I hereby put it to you as an academic assignment to go figure it out....otherwise I will regard you as a pseudo-intellect. cool cool

Kiss the truth!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Exhibition Kicks Off In Spain (photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
I do not blame any ethnic group that seeks secession, the country called Nigeria, has failed us all. The destined recurring non-savvy leadership of the country leaves no hope of expectation of a paradisiacal sovereignty. Sanity has further been eroded from the consciousness of the masses by actions of the nepotistic 5%/97% fascist and his cohorts.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Exhibition Kicks Off In Spain (photos) by TimeManager(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
MasterofNL:

That guy is right.

odekunle's 3rd marine commando was reduced to almost nothing by Biafran soldiers with bolt action riffles before he could even commence operation OAU which was the reason the commando was formed in the first place.

After the war, he was disgraced out of the army without any benefits whatsover.

He was so wretched that he could not even afford medical expenses to ordinary Ghana which is just next door.

he later apologised to Igbos before he joined his ancestors for his wickedness of killing women and children while real men were in the battle field undter Etuk.
What Nonsense!!.... How was he reduced to almost nothing by the biafrans?? You agreed with Nuku that the black scorpion was "obliterated ". I don't think you both understand what it means..
He was "politically " ostracized via some internal skirmishes.
Truth is talking!
Re: Biafra Exhibition Kicks Off In Spain (photos) by MasterofNL: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
TimeManager:
[s]What Nonsense!!.... How he reduced to almost nothing by the biafrans?? You agreed with Nuku that the black scorpion was "obliterated ". I don't think you both understand what it means..
He was "politically " ostracized via some internal skirmishes.[/s]
Lie is talking!

Fixed.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Exhibition Kicks Off In Spain (photos) by metallisc(m): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
Angeleena:

what biz has light got, to do with darkness

lol! nwa 042! grin grin grin
Re: Biafra Exhibition Kicks Off In Spain (photos) by drss(m): 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
HungerBAD:
Rubbish.

Very unserious bunch. In 2017,you guys are still bitter with General Gowon and cannot help but throw his name out there at every opportunity.

These Biafra seeking clowns,make it sound like the Biafran Soldiers were using Catapult then to fight the Civil war,and did not slaughter people from the Nigeria side.

But Crocodile tears,they shade everyday. You guys should get over this Biafran Scam.

Moreover,if the OP claims people came from 60 Countries for this,there should be at least 60 People in the pictures right?assuming there is at least one representative from the 60 Countries.

Where are the 60 people?maybe they went to use the Toilets when the pictures were taken right?liars.
so according to ur dauratized brain, african americans organizing exhibitions of black history including d menace of slavery their ancestors went through ar doing rubbish how is bia..fran exhibition different from oda exhibitions organized by isreali organizations to commemurate d history of isreal n d holocoust of 1939-1944 keep decieving urself.
no force on earth or under d earth can stampout d spirit of bia..fra in Igbos!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Exhibition Kicks Off In Spain (photos) by DocHMD: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
Angeleena:

u got me laughing..funny you..embrace Biafra,and enjoy its rich cultural stuffs..u re missing out bro..am sure heaven is smiling..you can do it.

Stop responding to that guy, he will wear you out with his folly.
Re: Biafra Exhibition Kicks Off In Spain (photos) by DocHMD: 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
NormalCodes:

You can do it this time, you can pass JAMB this time, just get off NL and attend JAMB lessons, NIA intelligence officer, oshey!

Guy you wicked, wetin Ipobexposed do you? There is Godu ooo!

Re: Biafra Exhibition Kicks Off In Spain (photos) by DocHMD: 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
momentarylapse:

[s]

See this one? Which unity? Abeg you and those confused igbo people like them oni of kuje and Emma unpowerful Can get lost from our country...but you must leave behind the sweet igbo girls like angel here for us to keep sampling! Or e dey pain you say your ipob sister don dey enter my post? LWKMD grin[/s]

Noise!
Re: Biafra Exhibition Kicks Off In Spain (photos) by cstr151: 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
TimeManager:
shocked Your personal notoriety is very pronounced.. You should have humbly admitted that the "phrase" is far beyond your wavelength than embarrass yourself, thereby putting your education to disrepute. shocked shocked
I hereby put it to you as an academic assignment to go figure it out....otherwise I will regard you as a pseudo-intellect. cool cool

Kiss the truth!
Far beyond my wavelength? kikikikiki grin
no be only wavelength, na frequency.
Re: Biafra Exhibition Kicks Off In Spain (photos) by TimeManager(m): 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
cstr151:

Far beyond my wavelength? kikikikiki grin
no be only wavelength, na frequency.
Dude could not own up to his ignorance after his ego has been battered. grin grin grin

I understand it's one hell of a feeling for you cheesy cheesy

Let me see how I can be of a little help out of your dilemma, just a little help 'cos you are simply unamenable to learning... Wavelength in the context implies " way of thinking."
In the meantime, I'd be glad to put you on a long wait & mental suffering till you are able to understand the academic assignment. But I think your best option is to grovel at my feet so I can explain to you.

Anywhere I see any of your CSTR handle, it will be met with the chant of "Mr. Pseudo-intellect". Better take note. ...Mr. Pseudo intellect who says there is no such word like Intellectual Dwarfism... As a matter of fact that is what is plaguing your biafra.

Kiss the truth!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Leadership Tussle: Supreme Proceedings Updates / IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu On Israeli National Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.