Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,979 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

*~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! (2619 Views)

Poll: Who gets your vote?

JustKunmi: 14% (4 votes)
MrBrownJAY: 59% (16 votes)
Mad Max: 14% (4 votes)
Jesoul: 11% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by spikedcylinder: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2009
As nominated previously, four posters have been selected for the best poster in this section.

Nominees:

MrBrownJay
JustKunmi
Mad_Max
Jesoul

Please vote for the winner.
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by Epi: 3:03am On Dec 19, 2009
I am officially a magician.  I made the names disappear after voting shocked shocked
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by kosovo(m): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2009
Can you place a link to the nomination page?
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by Dclique(m): 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2009
Why are the polls acting funny. Why do the names vanish after voting?.
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by SeanT21(f): 12:13am On Dec 20, 2009
Epi:

I am officially a magician. I made the names disappear after voting shocked shocked

Dclique:

Why are the polls acting funny. Why do the names vanish after voting?.

You are not allowed to see the results.
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by sexyLeamon(f): 5:56am On Dec 21, 2009
the one and only mrbrownJ
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by sayso: 8:08am On Dec 21, 2009
this section is active because of TV/Satellite section,pls add that
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by javier33: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2009
Mad Max I guess, smiley
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2009
who is mrbrownj? do we know him in the satellite tv/technology section?
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by iice(f): 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2009
sayso:

this section is active because of TV/Satellite section,pls add that

Funny.
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2009
no iice, its not funny at all considering we're now in season 4. all threads over 100 pages long dealing with fta tv technology. deal with it:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-331817.99999.html#bot
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by Dclique(m): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2009
o boy, see Gap!!! shocked
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by spikedcylinder: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2009
George_D:

who is mrbrownj? do we know him in the satellite tv/technology section?
George_D:

no iice, its not funny at all considering we're now in season 4. all threads over 100 pages long dealing with fta tv technology. deal with it:

WTF? Do you have to know him in FTA section? You do realise this section is different from that one, don't you?
Next thing we know now, the winner in politics will be fighting with the winner in sports.
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by iice(f): 4:52am On Dec 29, 2009
George_D:

Rofl deal with what? Pray tell what i said to get your hackles rising? cheesy
It is funny that one would say that the TV/Movie section is active because of the TV technology section. I laugh in swahili.
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2009
iice, you may be laughing at yourself for all i can see wink
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by iice(f): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2009
Well that seals it cheesy
Thankfully we don't get those kinds in the 'movie' threads cheesy
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2009
you should come over to the fta section, then you wouldn't need to worry about that! smiley
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by iice(f): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2009
Oh lawd cheesy Keeps flying over and over grin

Anyway, no thanks. I deal in movies. Good movies cool
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2009
you'll need to know the technology behind what you watch. don't you think, iice? smiley
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by iice(f): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2009
Oh i know what i need to know
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2009
you can never know enough, iice. believe me.
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by iice(f): 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2009
Au contraire, you can know enough.  Depends on what knowledge you are seeking wink
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2009
iice, you'd make a good chat mate. why not pm me and let's discuss. i see there's
a lot to this side of movies you may be surprised to discover.
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by iice(f): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2009
Funny. I don't do PMs wink

And i'd take my chances not knowing the sides of movies rofl grin
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2009
iice, if you say so. a pity you could have learnt something or two though.
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by iice(f): 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2009
My loss eh? I can live with that cheesy
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2009
i'm sure you can. ignorance can be bliss-sometimes. grin
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by iice(f): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2009
If only you knew grin

Displayed pages ago cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by Turiano(m): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2009
Guys! What is wrng wit the polls cos i cn't find any to cast my vote.any idea sum 1.
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by sweetpie23: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2009
Turiano:

Guys! What is wrng wit the polls cos i cn't find any to cast my vote.any idea sum 1.
voting is over DUHH
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2009
i like your pose, sweetpie. truly sweet! wink
Re: *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! by sweetpie23: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2009
thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Channel Numbers And More For Dstv Customers From October 1 / Swing And A Miss: Captain America Part 2 / Tv Series: The Flash Season 2 Download [episode 1-9]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.