Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,721 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Lenovo Promo On Yudala - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lenovo Promo On Yudala (714 Views)

Online Store Konga Set To Merge With Yudala / Konga Plans Merger With Yudala To Provide Quality Services / Has Anyone Here Bought Phones From Yudala.com?? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lenovo Promo On Yudala by cheapphones: 10:33am On Mar 15, 2017
Yudala is doing a promo on Lenovo phones so if you've been looking to get a smartphone at an amazingly affordable price, now is the time. The icing on the cake is that there are freebies attached to some select Lenovo phones. Use link in my signature to enjoy the offer.
And yes, I've compared the prices with other market prices and I'm sure you can't have it better elsewhere. Happy Phone Shopping.

Re: Lenovo Promo On Yudala by thesicilian: 10:42am On Mar 15, 2017
Just three thousand naira difference and you call that a promo.
Re: Lenovo Promo On Yudala by cheapphones: 10:50am On Mar 15, 2017
thesicilian:
Just three thousand naira difference and you call that a promo.
No, you're comparing it with their old price, check the price on other online stores and compare , it's nothing close even to their old price, talk more of the reduced price.
Re: Lenovo Promo On Yudala by thesicilian: 10:54am On Mar 15, 2017
cheapphones:

No, you're comparing it with their old price, check the price on other online stores and compare , it's nothing close even to their old price, talk more of the reduced price.
Well, it was based on your screen shots. I'll check sha.

I guess you are right.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Unveiled A Tizen-powered Smartphone Known As Samsung Z4. / BB Q10 Download Issues / See The Tecno Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition New Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.