Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Checkout New Stunning & Beautiful Photos Of Former Miss World, Agbani Darego - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout New Stunning & Beautiful Photos Of Former Miss World, Agbani Darego (673 Views)

Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout New Stunning & Beautiful Photos Of Former Miss World, Agbani Darego by morereb10: 10:50am On Mar 15, 2017
Agbani Darego has been a household name for God knows since when. And to think she won the Miss World accolade 16 years ago makes me look for older than my age...lol. You mean is now 16 years since she won the Miss World title? How time flies.

And yet in her on part, she has not aged a bit. She is still so dazzling and stunning as at the first time I saw her pics. 16 years after, she still looks the same. What an ageless beauty she got here. I think she is going to be the next Nigeria Joke Silver.

Agbani Darego, MFR is a Nigerian model and beauty queen, best known as the first native African to win Miss World. She won The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigerian in 2001 and Miss World tittle in 2001 and she is 33 years old.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/03/checkout-new-stunning-beautiful-photos.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 dominique

Re: Checkout New Stunning & Beautiful Photos Of Former Miss World, Agbani Darego by Abbeyme: 10:51am On Mar 15, 2017
ok
Re: Checkout New Stunning & Beautiful Photos Of Former Miss World, Agbani Darego by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2017
Until afonjas can produce miss world, Southern babes rock grin
Re: Checkout New Stunning & Beautiful Photos Of Former Miss World, Agbani Darego by Etzakoos(m): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2017
Has She Being Fasting For A Year Ago
Re: Checkout New Stunning & Beautiful Photos Of Former Miss World, Agbani Darego by Alitair(m): 11:01am On Mar 15, 2017
fine geh.
Re: Checkout New Stunning & Beautiful Photos Of Former Miss World, Agbani Darego by zinachidi(m): 11:02am On Mar 15, 2017
slim girls rock!
Re: Checkout New Stunning & Beautiful Photos Of Former Miss World, Agbani Darego by Deprince2656(m): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2017
She doesn't eat well, she doesn't want to grow fat, she wants to maintain a slim stature but I promise she go soon turn to skeleton grin

(1) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Begins Acting Training, Set To Become Yoruba Actress / Nigerian Musician, Cynthia Morgan Promises To Quit The Internet (pictured) / Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Kemen Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.