Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Begins Acting Training, Set To Become Yoruba Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Begins Acting Training, Set To Become Yoruba Actress (671 Views)

Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' / Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Begins Acting Training, Set To Become Yoruba Actress by CEO1(m): 10:08am On Mar 16, 2017
Olajumoke Orisaguna, the bread seller who came into the limelight about one year ago has revealed her plans to go into acting

In a chat with NET, the mother of one revealed her plans to become a Yoruba movie star.

‘Mo fe act gaaaan ni. ‘I’ve always wanted to be a Yoruba actress, – she said in Yoruba during candid conversations at the NET Studios in Lagos on Sunday, March 12, 2017.
Jumoke added that Odunlade Adekola, Toyin Abraham, Funke Akindele and Femi Adebayo are her role models.

Her management company said she is currently undergoing acting training.

http://www.onenigeriablog.com/2017/03/olajumoke-orisaguna-begins-acting.html

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Begins Acting Training, Set To Become Yoruba Actress by talkofnaija: 10:10am On Mar 16, 2017
grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Begins Acting Training, Set To Become Yoruba Actress by FvckShiT(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2017
undecided
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Begins Acting Training, Set To Become Yoruba Actress by jerryunit48: 10:17am On Mar 16, 2017
Good development hope she remains loyal to her husband
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Begins Acting Training, Set To Become Yoruba Actress by prela(f): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
yes, i think she would fit into this job description more......but she seems a bit laid back to be an actress. Good move all the same

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: ‘I Was Aware That Debie-rise Kissed Me – Evicted Housemate Bassey / Lil Kesh And A Little Girl Battles It Out On Stage As He Entertains Fans In Indi / Nigerians Still Angry With Kemen, As He Trends On Twitter For Wrong Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.