Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) (23400 Views)

Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React / Buhari Nominates Anthony Ojukwu As NHRC Boss, Writes Senate For Approval / Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by Acetyl(m): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
softwerk:
Let's see if they will fail to confirm him this time around!

Bubu is back and watching in 3D grin
So what will your so called bubu do if he fails the screening ?
Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by eph123(f): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
fallout87:

Magu is a thief himself. What are you saying?

Make sense jor. Hypocrite

There are many of them hypocrites on nairaland whose job is to book space on all threads.

Is that not how Buratai had properties in Dubai, yet they turned a blind eye to it.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by IamAkinzy: 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Magu is soo Fit for this office but with the screening I watched now b4 yeye nepa took light off, I doubt if d senate would confirm him..Dat Dude no Sharp and tactical when it comes to Answering Questions rara!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by Borntolead123: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
spartan117:
This man again!

Yes o. That's him again.

He is back and better.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by Manred0(m): 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
I stand with Magu
Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by xjiggy: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
fallout87:

Im Better make I get 1 thief wey dey pursue 1000 thieves than get 1000 thousand thieves wey go pursue 1

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by Borntolead123: 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
fallout87:

Please tell us what he stole, mr accuser.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by Manred0(m): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
I stand with Magu
Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by monlawal(m): 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
This pot bellied goons were attempting to end Magu's career today.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by IamAkinzy: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
sanandreas:
Dino really quizzed him
Dat Dino is a Fool! I wish Magu was Tactical. Askin him whether he Consider himselfs Fit? Was Magu nominated by Magu? No b Buhari Nominate am..I think Magu should av asked Dino to Direct Dat question to Buhari not Him..Yeye Dino! Na Magu just dey Fall my Hand dey do "PanadULL" 4 dere
Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by Olivers2J(f): 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
The thieves see what this man is doing and imagine confirming him is tantamount to putting a gun to their own heads.

Whether they screen him or not is immaterial, it is either he would become the substantive chairmannor remain in his acting capacity until their bald added are exposed to the world.

Nonsense crooks.

#NassShowUsYourBudget!

Plz be reasonable in matters of this magnitude because it's not made 4 fish brain,
the dude is corrupt & incompetence, he can't even answer a single question without fumbling infact his incoherent.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by Lordsocrates: 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
terroriser of the corrupt, spoiler of the despoilers.. I will protest naked if you guys do not screen this my main man
Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by omenkaLives(m): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
Olivers2J:

Plz be reasonable in matters of this magnitude because it's not made 4 fish brain,
the dude is corrupt & incompetence, he can't even answer a single question without fumbling infact his incoherent.
Look who's poking someone else's eye.

Smh.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by Rayd502(m): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
IamAkinzy:
Magu is soo Fit for this office but with the screening I watched now b4 yeye nepa took light off, I doubt if d senate would confirm him..Dat Dude no Sharp and tactical when it comes to Answering Questions rara!
It is a known fact that the dude is not eloquent...That's why you ll hardly see him in the media . Although from what I heard ,he is very good in investigation,more like a field man with many recommendations going for him.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by Olukat(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
Magu is rejected again grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by Ajibel(m): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
Magu has just failed the screening ooo again
Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by KBrown: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Olivers2J:

He was not nominated for his oratory skills but rather for his ability to catch embezzlers and thieves wherever they might be hiding the people's common wealth.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by Olivers2J(f): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Look who's poking someone else's eye.

Smh.

Lol i laugh because i knw where u r driving@ but we are the leaders of 2moro Omenka stop supporting incompetence. That Man is unfit his in charge of equity yet his hands r full of dirt
Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by Olukat(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Manred0:
I stand with Magu

Keep standing with him
Senate just REJECTED him grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by IamAkinzy: 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
KBrown:

He was not nominated for his oratory skills but rather for his ability to catch embezzlers and thieves wherever they might be hiding the people's common wealth.
But he needs dat. "Oratory Skills" to Save him from being disqualified and him being confirmed as d Chairman! So wat happens nw? sad
Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by IamAkinzy: 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
Olukat:

Keep standing with him
Senate just REJECTED him grin grin grin
I Knew dat!..dat Baba no sabi rara! D only tin 4 hin Head na 2 dey Catch people aniaw..wen dem no be Fish grin Baba Failed screening Woefully jhur!
Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by meccuno: 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
fallout87:

Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by skarz: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
fallout87:

Magu that they asked why haven't he persecuted any corrupt senator or minister,he couldn't say one thing
Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by trinity11(m): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
This guy has been rejected again
Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by Olukat(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
IamAkinzy:

I Knew dat!..dat Baba no sabi rara! D only tin 4 hin Head na 2 dey Catch people aniaw..wen dem no be Fish grin Baba Failed screening Woefully jhur!

Magu lacks leadership skills sad sad sad
Not a good speaker and obviously timid angry angry
Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by pirees: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
undecided dem don reject am again
Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by momentarylapse: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
I just left the national assembly gate and there was a group of about 30 magu supporters there made up of men and women protesting that these senate bastards should confirm the guy! The police was also watching them as they protested! E don dey set!
Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by Olivers2J(f): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
KBrown:

Did u say catch embezzlers & thieves plz where is the list of those he has jailed/prosecuted or u mean that non of them is guilty of the so called OFFENCE. Again where is the recovered loot? Which projects is't bugeted for? Enlighten me plz
Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by Bayou4sure: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Confusion go dey oo cos magu go deal with some of them.. Those wey dey bomb am questions... Na them him go first start with corruption case.. Magu na hardman, him no take nonsense.. If them confirm am.. I swear some senators go port enter APC to avoid probe..
Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by cnwamo(m): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lordsocrates:
terroriser of the corrupt, spoiler of the despoilers..
I will protest naked if you guys do not screen this my main man
please start the protest... and unclad cheesy cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) by moffat(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
If you say senate is thief u know say dem represents you therefore your are d thief

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS / Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 / Amidst Devastating Flood In Rivers, Wike Doles Out ₦300m To Lagos Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.