Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata (59047 Views)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo / I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by YoungB1a(m): 6:10am On May 28, 2017
Miss ESE Eriata gives the reason why she those not know the meaning of BSc

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Nobody: 6:22am On May 28, 2017
Ehya. Damage control. Worry not girl. S**t happens.

191 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Kondomatic(m): 6:39am On May 28, 2017
It's because you're a slay queen

289 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Nobody: 6:44am On May 28, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Ehya. Damage control.
Worry not girl. S**t happens.

there is nothing to control jare.
What you spend 4-7 years in an institution to obtain. Con dey talk thrash say this say that.
Bottom line: Larger percentage of her grey matter lie in her bwest!
All they know is sex, fashion and money!

413 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Nasa28(m): 6:45am On May 28, 2017
What is she trying to say?

My dear, you don't know it....it is possible you're yet to know it

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by smartty68(m): 6:47am On May 28, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Ehya. Damage control.
Worry not girl. S**t happens.

Sh**t happens indeed like she was on drugsundecided

Why support her for being wrong

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by smartty68(m): 6:47am On May 28, 2017
She effed up big time just looking for excuse to save her face from media embarrassments.

Everybody for Naija dey get one or two excuse to why they eff up

35 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Nobody: 6:52am On May 28, 2017
Tozo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Tynasparks(f): 6:59am On May 28, 2017
If i start to talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by crazyABO(m): 7:05am On May 28, 2017
Same reason op used "those" instead of "does" to cut the story short nobody is above mistake cheesy but that crap that some might forget the spelling of his or her name I hate hearing that crap angry what wah were u thinking abt Would hv supported her but when she flaunt breast she doesn't mk mistakes tongue so accept t like that

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by olawaletimi(m): 7:19am On May 28, 2017
Well... she's making sense, before you judge people know thyself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Nutase: 8:12am On May 28, 2017
Bsc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Asegzy: 9:05am On May 28, 2017
ESe still tried na
At least she remembered "bachelor"
Ik ogbonna didn't have a clue what bsc was, when he was asked same.
celebrities are the modem age role models?
I pity our generation cry

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by greenmonk: 9:11am On May 28, 2017
Nutase:
Bsc
B. Sc.?? Simple! Breast Size-cup.

45 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by IhateAfonjas(m): 9:21am On May 28, 2017

All these good for nothing girls you see shaking their smelly asses up and down can't even write their names or use punctuations​

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by sod09(m): 9:22am On May 28, 2017
See excuse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by XketchDesigns(m): 9:22am On May 28, 2017
This girl for silently just lay low and allow this storm pass... rather than giving this useless excuse.
and look at her reasoning, its just sooooooo..... immature.. unprofessional.... sounds like a 12 year old excuse and not a professional actor or entertainer

BTW.... its your job to be in front of the camera, you dont get cold feet at your job, especially when you are experienced at it.
anty talk another one cuz we aint buying

edited...

she just affirmed the class she belongs to, so any sane guy who is above her class and still wants to toast her should do that at his own peril..

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Afam4eva(m): 9:22am On May 28, 2017
Lol grin

This is one lame excuse. BSC is not something someone forgets if you truly know it. If she could get what the B stands for, she should be able to tell the rest. This just shows that educational system breeds illiterates. I saw many of them when i did my NYSC. We have a national emergency on our hands.

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by AfonjaBoston: 9:22am On May 28, 2017
Olodo justifying her ignorance.

If na to chook and collect money from man she no go get brain wave

Olosho dey get brain wave when they wan put prick inside toto

26 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by ta4ba3(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2017
Slay queen always making excuses for their slayness

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Nobody: 9:23am On May 28, 2017
Boko haram
IhateAfonjas:
Bh

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Zane2point4(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2017
But you will know the meaning of push up bra and heavy make up .
Even in the bbn house she cant even pronouce a well written rule stated out by big bother when she was made head of house.

She is a typical example of many nigerian girl out there that only think beauty is enough even on an empty big stupid skull.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by bhella10: 9:23am On May 28, 2017
Yoruba have an adage that says "eyin lo'ro" Ese you cant call white black for "we" we know you are a product of that dreaded Ekiadolor no disrespect.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Nobody: 9:24am On May 28, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Freakthugger: 9:24am On May 28, 2017
Blah blah blah
Hw she go knw B.sc wen Na onli sperm full her brain...ash...

9 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by flyca: 9:24am On May 28, 2017
Marry a woman with brain. We all have vaginas

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by MrMicholo(m): 9:24am On May 28, 2017
Aunty... Please keep shut... Just keep shut... You sound more stupid than you were before...

Asegzy:
ESe still tried na
At least she remembered "bachelor"
Ik ogbonna didn't have a clue what bsc was, when he was asked same.
celebrities are the modem age role models?
I pity our generation cry

Uncle Correction pen... What is " 'Modem' age role models"... What about flash drive ni... You know about removing the log of wood from your eye first baa?? OK, have a nice day

9 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by ednut1(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2017
Naso. If dem ask am meaning of BJ she go know. But is na me i go beg d camera man to delete dat footage o grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by chiefolododo(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2017
Okay
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Lexusgs430: 9:26am On May 28, 2017
YoungB1a:
Miss ESE Eriata gives the reason why she those not know the meaning of BSc

A thread created to explain a damage limitation blunder, also creates another grammatical blunder...... Chai, Diaris God O

7 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by siloXIX(m): 9:26am On May 28, 2017
hmmmmm. Is she trying to say the interview was her first time being on camera?

So if you are opportune to be interviewed by Osinbanjo, the gbagun will be multiple!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by UncleJudax(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2017
Scheiße! This lady is slow. It was just common B.Sc, not Schroedinger's equation.

If na fuccck matter now...

28 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] / Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky / JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.