Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Naive ( Novel) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naive ( Novel) (66551 Views)

Life As A Naive Boy (18+) By Daniel Babatunde / SURVIVORS (a Novel) / Lola Akande's New Novel Exposes Nigerian University Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Ridwan1821: 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
@Bibijay123, thanks for the mention. More ink to ur pen ma'am
Re: Naive ( Novel) by xprezz02(f): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
the week is almost over and we've not seen d 2nd update oooh
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Precial419: 7:52am On Apr 01, 2017
When catholic priest r engaged in sexual acts so much like wat abt d married pastors.truth being told whether men r married or not, religious or not, they will always be prostitutes or say womanizers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by greyce: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2017
Nice story

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
xprezz02:
the week is almost over and we've not seen d 2nd update oooh

tomorrow pls kiss

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Gentlelord(m): 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
bibijay123 with another delicious story again.

fine girl serve me my nkwobi with cold orobo Pepsi grin make I tey kulele my body for this tori

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Ifecoded(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
Precial419:
When catholic priest r engaged in sexual acts so much like wat abt d married pastors.truth being told whether men r married or not, religious or not, they will always be prostitutes or say womanizers
You say?
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Creeza(m): 2:33am On Apr 04, 2017
there is God in everything we are doing. .. they did not tell you . Okay Lisa continue !! sad
Re: Naive ( Novel) by moseph(f): 8:47am On Apr 04, 2017
Nice story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Precial419: 9:35am On Apr 04, 2017
Ifecoded:
You say?
YOU SAY AS HOW?
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Ifecoded(m): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
Precial419:
YOU SAY AS HOW?
I mean "I YAM NOT UNDERSTANDING YOU"
Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chapter Four

Reverend Kenneth went back to Ibadan where he was based after our meeting. We had a land line in the house so I often sneaked a call to him whenever I was home alone. Sometimes he calls to check up on me but my dad often gets to the phone before anyone does. They would both talk for a while before dad hands the phone to whichever one of us was nearby. Often times, Rev. Kenneth would speak to my siblings too and ask after their welfare. Within few months, I finished my SSCE exams and got ready to enjoy the Easter period.

Another reason I looked forward to the holiday was because it was the time Father Kenneth comes to Lagos for retreat. He called to inform me that he had he arrived and he said he wanted to see me again. But this I was to go see him in the parish house. I told daddy that father Kenneth wanted me to assist his niece that was with him for the retreat. That wasn’t exactly a lie as he had told me that his niece was with him. Daddy gave his consent and i went to see him at our church Paris. As usual there was a lot of people waiting to see him but this time around I didn’t have to sit alone.

He introduced his niece and I and we fast became friends. Her name was Sharon, but she was like two years older than me. We had a nice time gisting and before I realized it the time was far spent. Seven pm was my curfew so I told her I wanted to go back home. She excused herself and went to tell her uncle, father Kenneth, that I wanted to leave. He sent for me and I went in to see him.

He gave me a smile and offered me a seat. “Is it true that you want to go back home?”

“Yes, my curfew is 7pm.”

“Why, you can spend the night here. My niece will keep you company and you won’t even miss home.” He said. “Don’t worry, I will call your father and tell him you will spend the night.”

He picked up his telephone and placed a call to my home immediately. I listened to their brief conversation and from his response i knew my dad had no issues with me staying over at the parish house. He dropped the phone and said my dad said I could stay over. His niece and I went back into the church where we continued with our gist until the crowd waiting to see him slowly dispersed. It was late into the night when he came out to join us inside the church. A car drove into the premises few minutes later and a middle aged woman alighted from it. My face lit up when I saw her.

“Lisa” She said, “How are you?”

“I am fine Aunty,”

Mrs. Obiekwe was a family friend and she had a daughter my age. She was also a member of our church and I supposed she came to see Father Kenneth either for counselling or prayers.

“Good evening Father,” she greeted him.

Father Kenneth stood up and welcomed her warmly.

“You are welcome, I was expecting you hours ago.” he said to her.

“I’m sorry father but I was caught in traffic. Since I don’t have a GSM phone I decided to drive down here just to greet you.”

“Oh that is very thoughtful of you,”

“I will be on my way now sir.” She said and turned to me. “Do you need a ride home Lisa?"

“No,” Father Kenneth spoke up quickly and let out a small laugh. “My niece is around so Lisa is keeping her company. Sharon won’t you greet aunty?”

“Welcome Ma,” Sharon said.

Aunty smiled warmly at her. “Thank you my dear girl, is that so?” She said. “The both of them can spend the night at my place. My daughter is back home from school and I know she will appreciate their company.”

“But…” Father started.

“I insist sir, this two will only give you troubles. You need to rest after the busy day you’ve had.”

“That’s true.” He replied but I could tell that he wasn’t too pleased with it.

Tbc

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
moseph:
Nice story

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Creeza:
there is God in everything we are doing. .. they did not tell you . Okay Lisa continue !! sad

Are you blaming her?

2 Likes

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Gentlelord:
bibijay123 with another delicious story again.

fine girl serve me my nkwobi with cold orobo Pepsi grin make I tey kulele my body for this tori

lol thanks smiley

2 Likes

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Wane2: 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Yay she has updated i hope the next one won't be in May ? Well done ma smiley

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by uminem02(m): 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lol..Father be wan kpansh,,plan yaf scarra
Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
Wane2:
Yay she has updated i hope the next one won't be in May ? Well done ma smiley

lo no

3 Likes

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Ifecoded(m): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
Priest go dey use mind curse this woman o.. Chaiii, see as she spoil parole. Don't finger our brain coz of update o, make it quick and long.

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by xprezz02(f): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
nice one,but stop making us wait too long,so we won't lose interest
Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
xprezz02:
nice one,but stop making us wait too long,so we won't lose interest

Pele i will try not to. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Naive ( Novel) by Creeza(m): 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
bibijay123:

Are you blaming her?
did I?
she says " she feels powerful nah " smiley the priest wants her.
Re: Naive ( Novel) by princessadeola(f): 7:20am On Apr 06, 2017
He can't be pleased, why will he? He Devil
Re: Naive ( Novel) by RoyalBlak007: 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
cool♤nice

♤.
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Milliano007(m): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
mami......thanks for the update but we are waiting for the remaining part of this episode ooo whalai e dey pain me say the episode nor complete.
Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
* Continues*

He went back to his base in Ibadan after the retreat while I concentrated on my jamb lessons. He called me as often as he could and he also sent Sharon, his niece to visit me often. My family liked Sharon so they didn’t mind her staying over. I did wonderfully well in my jamb and post-UME so it was little wonder that I gained admission into the university of Ibadan to read Mathematics. My dad wanted to follow me to the University to process my admission. But my dad had never been to Ibadan before so he was skeptical if the road was in good condition or not. I suggested we call Reverend Kenneth since he was based there.

“ The roads are in fairly good condition but you have nothing to worry about, with my influence she can easily get into the school,” he said over the phone.

“Thank you,” My dad replied, “I am really grateful sir.”

“Why do you want to come all the way here with her? Lagos to Ibadan is only a few hour drive.” Rev. Kenneth said.

“Sir, Lisa is still young and…”

“You don’t have to stress yourself. My niece, Sharon is coming to see me this weekend. She will bring Lisa to Ibadan and I will see to it she processes her admission. i will take care of everything.”

Daddy looked like he was about to argue but he knew I would be in good hands.

“I appreciate your help, Father.”

So it was settled that Sharon and I would travel to Ibadan. I packed few clothes into a traveling bag, daddy drove us to the motor park. He gave me extra money to buy whatever I wanted and he asked me to be a good girl while I was there. He also sent his greetings to the priest. The bus took off few minutes after we arrived and in two hour time we were in Ibadan.

We boarded a bike at the park which took us to the parish reverend Kenneth was based. The security man welcomed us warmly as he recognized Sharon. We went to the back of the church where the big house shared by the priests were. Reverend Kenneth had a flat all to himself and it was beautifully kept. He was at home and he let us in. He asked about the journey and then called my dad to inform him that we had arrived safely. I also spoke to daddy briefly before the call disconnected.

He showed us the room he had prepared for us. We refreshed and prepared rice for lunch. He went out after lunch, Sharon and I were left in the flat. We entertained ourselves with gist and stories. When it was evening, we made yam and egg sauce for dinner. After our dinner, we all sat in the living room watching a home movie on AIT. Sharon retired to bed early because she was exhausted from the travel.

After she left, Father Kenneth moved closer to me on the couch and pulled me close to himself. He didn’t attempt to kiss me, he only hugged me close. I was nervous at first but after a while I became comfortable and I placed my head on his shoulder. I didn’t know what I expected of him. I knew we were in a kind of ‘relationship’ but it didn’t occur to me that sex was involved.

He held my hand, pulling me up as he also stood up. He led me into his bedroom and closed the door.

“Lisa, do you trust me?” he asked.

I nodded my head. I did not know what he meant by that but I knew he wouldn’t hurt me. He kissed my cheek and hugged me close. We moved to the bed and laid on it. Everything happened fast then, one moment it was simply kisses the next I found myself crying with blood streaming down my leg. He took me into his arms while I continued sobbing. I don’t know what I thought was going to happen but I hated the experience.

TBC

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bibijay123(f): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
Milliano007:
mami......thanks for the update but we are waiting for the remaining part of this episode ooo whalai e dey pain me say the episode nor complete.

updated smiley

1 Like

Re: Naive ( Novel) by bossy512(f): 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hmmm, Holy Moses, this world is full of surprises, I don't no who to trust again, a whole father
Re: Naive ( Novel) by xprezz02(f): 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
hmmmmm...Lisa Lisa Lisa!!!!!!
Re: Naive ( Novel) by xprezz02(f): 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
the father did not even waste time,,Nawa oh
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Ifecoded(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Odikwa very okay... Hmmmm The ministry is moving. Thumbs up bibijay123
Re: Naive ( Novel) by Ridwan1821: 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nice story you've got @Bibijay123. Keep it up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters / ........rebbecca......... / Deadly Missions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.