Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured (45788 Views)

We Did Not Reject Magu, Because Of DSS Report~Saraki, Senate President / Senators Ask Saraki To Release DSS Report On Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by Chiefobdk1: 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
Corruption losing the fight. Magu is not worth it

Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by princefaculty(m): 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
ivandragon:

the letter with F.O. Adams is the recent letter written in 2017 to the Senate with respect to the matter.

the subsequent documents are from the initial report sent to the Senate in 2016 which the letter signed by F.O. Adams referred to when it stated that the DSS had earlier submitted a report in 2016.

Owk, I get it now. Thank you

1 Like

Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by Bism(m): 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
''i smell envy, i detect malice'' (falz : soft work). Try to read inbetween the line and find out that those senator are using political vendetta to scuttle the chances of the acting efcc chairman because of hitherto bruced ego metted to them by the chairman who took it upone himself to vaccinate the system not minding the so called sacred lamb.
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by Mmoud: 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
This senators are only supporting issues that can favour them not something that can benefit the people of nigeria, if they knew that the were purely innocent why did they refuse to screen magu ........
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by kenoz(m): 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
okay
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by adecz: 5:55am On Mar 16, 2017
Senate is acting on mere accusations
with h no evidence??

A great witch hunt....

Who is afraid of Magu??
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by mikolo80: 6:55am On Mar 16, 2017
when or brothers learn to play the game of politics
Re: DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured by danielenyinka(m): 8:30am On Mar 16, 2017
Am taking my time to nominate my cabinate in order to get the most qualified persons, here we are with people that pending cases and unquestionable character, shame to APC governerment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Crowd That Welcomed President Buhari In Adamawa Today (Photos) / Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" / Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.