Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Happy Xmas Laugh - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Happy Xmas Laugh (765 Views)

Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Happy Xmas To My Beloved Wife Berem / Happy Xmas And Merry New Year To Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Xmas Laugh by Jeovy(m): 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2009
3 bodies turn up at the mortuary all with smiles on their faces,cop asks coroner why they all smiling?'coroner says'1st guy died of heart attach beddin his wife,hence his smile. 2nd guy won lottery,spent it on whisky and died of alcohol poisoning,hence his smile. 3rd guy was unusual-paddy from Dubin,struck by lightening!cop says WTF is he smilin?!coroner replies he thought he was having his photo taken!'hahaha,
Re: Happy Xmas Laugh by busybody20: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2009
Jeovy:

3 bodies turn up at the mortuary all with smiles on their faces,cop asks coroner why they all smiling?'coroner says'1st guy died of heart attach beddin his wife,hence his smile. 2nd guy won lottery,spent it on whisky and died of alcohol poisoning,hence his smile. 3rd guy was unusual-paddy from Dubin,struck by lightening!cop says why the bleep is he smilin?!coroner replies he thought he was having his photo taken!'hahaha,

OK undecided

(1) (Reply)

Software Package For Marriage (husband V1.0) / Spoil Body Ver 0.4 : Oh My God I Am Coming. / Mess Competition(iso Or Fart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.