Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal (79863 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi / Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory / Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by Askmewhy(m): 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
coldsummer:

much as i have tried so hard to stay out of this scandal and say one party is not being honest, i would like to encourage the man of God to please clear his name by the simple steps suggested earlier.

1. cross reference the 2 passports as suggested by the accuser.

2. cross check bank account transactions to validate claims that monies were sent to the woman.

if he is able to counter these two only, then he is very innocent.

That is the final answer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by GboyegaD(m): 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Guestlander:
Another round of meaningless obfuscation. How difficult is it to ask the lady and the pastor to provide their passports and all these nonsense can be laid to rest.
Is it by coincidence that a "cheap prostitute" and a pastor are traveling to the same country and staying in the same hotels at the same time?
Nigerian are weird if you tell them your governor is a thief they will reply by saying the governors of Adamawa and Gombe are also thieves just to obfuscate the main issue.

It just tells how backward our reasoning is. I wonder why many would politicize everything just as Fayose is trying to do. If only he is active as a governor and doing what he was elected to do, maybe poverty rate in Ekiti would have reduced a bit and lifestyle improved due to improved public infrastructures.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by automatix: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
masseratti:
Lol i cant laugh ,fayose goan sit down,we that knows you well knows you,so please stop being a clown,from your spotless hostel in agbowo ibadan when you use to drive a green jaguar xjr,all the girls knew you like to do the do but you re akagum,that i can say,you dont pay them well,

Even last year fayose was calling a girl i know right beside me,groveling saying all.sorts,phone was on speaker but he didnt want to part away with good money,one thing i can give to fayose,he wont spend on u like apostle suleiman thats for sure,he is akagum and calculative.
On otobo,the lady should be in prison for.trying to blackmail the pastor,having sex with someone who is married and ttying to cash.out on it is a crime,for the apostle oh well we know you bettet now

You know him... we have heard. What do you have to say about fulani herdsmen killing and tell me why non of them have been arrested?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
Edelweiss44:

See another goat without sense that has broken free from its leash and now roaming about on cyberspace!!

So your problem why you will believe the prostitute and join in castigating the Apostle is because he is a pastor and pastors collect tithes and offerings as commanded by God in Malachi chapter 3 If you hate tithes and offerings because of your stupid greed, then go and tear out the page where Malachi 3 is in your bible and every other bible in this world. But if you can't do that, then shut your stinking mouth and start paying your tithes and offerings as God commanded christians to do or get out of Christianity and join a religion that will take you to hell but relieve you of your tithes and offerings obligation! And if you are not a Christian, then just shut up your stinking mouth and leave us with our tithes & offerings! Those of us who decided to follow God's clear command in Malachi 3:10 concerning tithes & offerings are not complaining, neither is the money I use to pay my tithes and offerings coming from you, so what is your problem??!!!!

People like you are the self-deceiving ones who will claim that tithes and offerings should be given to widows or orphans or the poor instead of giving to the church, but you have never given any scholarship to just one orphan!! Apostle Suleiman has hundreds of people on scholarship and has helped many widows and struggling people both in Auchi and around the country, but you yourself, who you epp??!! And you have mouth to come here and talk thrash See, if you don't know what to comment, just read and keep moving instead of coming to sing it to us that your senses have departed you!

Sounds like you are struggling from a stockholm syndrome. Don't stress over your pastor's scandal. A lot of more powerful and influential pastors have had a similar experience. Guess what..They apologized to their congregation and moved on. Africans have placed anyone with a title Pastor,Rev,Apostle,Bishop in the same category with God. Unfortunately, it is very difficult for an African pastor to accept any wrong doing. Can we call that pride or arrogance?

Check out similar American pastors with the same scandal. They have all moved on.

Jimmy Swaggart - Adultery
Marcus Lamb(Daystar Television) - Adultery
Jim Baker -Adultery
Ted Haggard-Adultery
Eddie Long - Doing gay stuffs with young men in his church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjvaisJ2eX0
Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by EdogiStar(m): 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
Guestlander:

Apostle Suleiman is not Jesus Christ. He is a mere mortal like you and I and therefore he is not infallible. I didn't say the pastor is guilty of anything but indeed if the is girl lying why can't the pastor simply say everything she said is a lie. He didn't say that he started talking about marine kingdom! Marine what?
A "prostitute" is accusing you of sending a lot of money to her several times and spending time with her in various places and asking the police to verify her claims and all you can say is that marine kingdom is after you?
I don't buy that sir.
period
Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by mamapidgin: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
4q both of u. one of u will settle this sexual allegation out of court the second person will serve jail term for corruption and money laundering after his tenure...

Na today basketmouth dey talk

NA ME TALK AM...

LIKE GOVERNOR LIKE APPOSTLE

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by ritababe(f): 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
madridguy:
Always hiding under religion umbrella. So it was APC government that arrested Stephanie Otobo prompt to her arrival from Canada? Same APC/Muslim government wrote a petition that said Stephanie Otobo belongs to the Boko Haram group?

Oga Fayose, tell Apostle Suleman to submit his passport for cross examination this alone will silence Stephanie Otobo.

why would he summit his passport when otobo is going to the media instead of court house?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by robosky02(m): 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
poshestmina:
I just love this man.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by ritababe(f): 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
Guestlander:

Very well, I take this to mean that someone is definitely lying and at this point you cannot say with certainly whether it is the girl or the Apostle.

going to social media alone instead of court should tell you there is someone paying her.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by fromnigeria(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
Holy truth....But d gullible christian will keep on defending dat bittch and attacking Suleiman...Wat stop d Etobo from releasing some videos as proof....D Muslim have can agenda in this country and they keep on silencing their critics using propaganda and instead of d christian to be one, they are busy displaying their ignorance...Let's be one and speak as one...This Etobo don't look like somebody a sane being will promised marriage.!

Mr Gurumaharaji, Is it not a shameful thing that Muslims have agenda, whereas Christians have none.
Or
Do you know any Christian agenda??
Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by paramakina202: 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
I stand firmly by Apostle Suleiman and governor Fayose.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by lailo: 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
OP,what is d meaning of finally?So if he has not reacted or commented we Neva reach final?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Its a thing of shame that a governor has seen d truth and fails to acknowledge it.
Even a blind man knows that That as.hawo pastor was committing a high level of adultery and using pretenses of being a pastor to sleep with all kinds of women.

Unknown to him, his cup filled when he aborted Otobos unborn child.

He messed with an innocent blood and that blood has come to harm him and will definitely destroy him. I see his downfall already.

For a governor to support a man that is so neck deep in infidelity, carnality, dirty s..ex and alleged murder by his side chick questions lot about him.

Soliman is as guilty as anything. Nobody is against him not the government or the Muslim. He is a only a carnal mortal that happened to be neck deep in cheating , deception, and infidelity.

I plead with Otobo and Kenyamo to release the videos and all the visa documents that infidel used to commit adultery.
It will soon come out.

Cheating dog.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by Guyman02: 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Guestlander:
Another round of meaningless obfuscation. How difficult is it to ask the lady and the pastor to provide their passports and all these nonsense can be laid to rest.
Is it by coincidence that a "cheap prostitute" and a pastor are traveling to the same country and staying in the same hotels at the same time?
Nigerian are weird if you tell them your governor is a thief they will reply by saying the governors of Adamawa and Gombe are also thieves just to obfuscate the main issue.

Your Imams marry 9 year olds, sleep with them and abandon them after the get VVF due to forceful injection of big preek into their unripe Nunu and claim they are following the ways of your prophet..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by Wolfbrother(m): 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Birds of the same feather, flock together

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
rejoice4eva:
How many fulani herdsman have been brought to justice?either foreign or national, are they not being paid off for d evils they are perpetrating in that nation? The church can never be silenced .

how does fulani herdmens relate with sex scandal . A pastor is accuse of sex scandal by an olosho he confirmed to av sent money and the best defence ur father fayose can put up is fulani herdsmen killing.
as fr d pastor naa keyamo b im problem while fayose is busy blaming apc/buhari .... lik say naa buhari matchmate otombo with sulieman back in 2015.
how hard can it b to proof yu r nt fucking sum1 yu dnnt even knw or av deeds with ...awon fayose mofos
Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by Guestlander: 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
automatix:
if you had expended this same energy for the dead in every region killed by herdsmen that have not be persecuted nor arrested, it would have been better. Maybe you are waiting for your turn to be the next victim or your relative. Just note this, you will be forgotten just as you have forgotten the current victims. If you are a southerner, then you are nothing but an unwise one just like many that populate the south as well and giving the North more power to do what they do.

This is exactly the type of foolish obfuscation I was talking about. This scandal has nothing to do with any herdsman. This is not about south and north fight, it simply a case of a man of God allegedly living a life many supposedly unbelievers would not live.
Shame this girl by throwing her "lie" expose her lies and prove everything she said is not true then we can move on to her motives like whether she was sponsored to tarnish the apostle.
Simply calling her a liar without going after her own words is simply dishonest.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by masseratti: 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
automatix:

You know him... we have heard. What do you have to say about fulani herdsmen killing and tell me why non of them have been arrested?
because the apostle spoke against fulani herdsmen should not make me blind of who he is,buhari failed on herdsmen,they will eventually split the country.
Alfa sule is a randy nice guy,fayose is a randy akagum

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by wakes: 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Truth Must Prevail.
But like I have always said, even it were true, LET HIM WHO HAS NEVER DONE SUCH AMONG THOSE ACCUSING HIM BE THE FIRST TO CAST THE STONE.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by ritababe(f): 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
coldsummer:

much as i have tried so hard to stay out of this scandal and say one party is not being honest, i would like to encourage the man of God to please clear his name by the simple steps suggested earlier.

1. cross reference the 2 passports as suggested by the accuser.

2. cross check bank account transactions to validate claims that monies were sent to the woman.

if he is able to counter these two only, then he is very innocent.

he won't do that because he dont have any case, beside your so called otobo went to social media not court. so you expect Sulieman to show the media his passport?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by goodvision12(m): 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Guestlander:

Apostle Suleiman is not Jesus Christ. He is a mere mortal like you and I and therefore he is not infallible. I didn't say the pastor is guilty of anything but indeed if the is girl lying why can't the pastor simply say everything she said is a lie. He didn't say that he started talking about marine kingdom! Marine what?
A "prostitute" is accusing you of sending a lot of money to her several times and spending time with her in various places and asking the police to verify her claims and all you can say is that marine kingdom is after you?
I don't buy that sir.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by Guestlander: 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
Guyman02:

Your Imams marry 9 year olds, sleep with them and abandon them after the get VVF due to forceful injection of big preek into their unripe Nunu and claim they are following the ways of your prophet..

You don't know me from Adam and you have concluded I must be a muslim. I could also be one of the many victims who are funding the alleged bad behavior of the pastor.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by mrtheo33: 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
My problem is the apostle suleman try to proof point that he did not do anything. To me silence is the best answer to that full called ntobo(enwe)

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by goodvision12(m): 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
madridguy:
Always hiding under religion umbrella. So it was APC government that arrested Stephanie Otobo prompt to her arrival from Canada? Same APC/Muslim government wrote a petition that said Stephanie Otobo belongs to the Boko Haram group?

Oga Fayose, tell Apostle Suleman to submit his passport for cross examination this alone will silence Stephanie Otobo.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by GavelSlam: 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
Snowpikin:

Shut up.
All dat mansion and car bullshyt story could have been planned.
It muat have been arranged , photoshoped his name into the document to make it look real. When ur enemies seek u, they can go to any lenght.
Stop being Naive and think

In December 2016?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by engrpheleeks(m): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
ddippset:
another mumu on the loose! Suleiman is a Christian in fact he calls himself God. Otobo might not even be a Christian. So who's the GULLIBLE CHRISTIAN? the one who defends the so called bittch or the one who defends the man of god who collects tithe in the daytime and collects pussssy in the night time.? Use English anyhow without even thinking.
Go to mama Nkechi's store, tell her that I said that she should give u #200 sense. You will need it. Zombie.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by linkszelda: 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
Iknow there are lies in between the accustions laid upon the apostle. but the simple question we should be asking ourselves is, why an apostle who has 50 lawyers has not sued otobo, keyamo chambers, sahara reporters and others for the defamation of character and libel. the only thing he has done is lay threats about going to sue them, but he is yet to do that. if he is really sure of himself he should go ahead to sue them. he has nothing to loose
Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by Jflex07(m): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
Holy truth....But d gullible christian will keep on defending dat bittch and attacking Suleiman...Wat stop d Etobo from releasing some videos as proof....D Muslim have can agenda in this country and they keep on silencing their critics using propaganda and instead of d christian to be one, they are busy displaying their ignorance...Let's be one and speak as one...This Etobo don't look like somebody a sane being will promised marriage.!
ON POINT!
Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by samijay8(m): 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
Who doesn't know fayose. Abeg go settle Ur state salaries. And ogbeni Sule, This gal has proved herself a bit. You too try make u say those cars registered to Ur name is not. people dey shout gullible people, who's gullible? I collect #10 from sule before. Kaduna government? Abeg na Kaduna give the gal car, na Kaduna bailed her. Oshi

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by automatix: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
Philpham:
Its a thing of shame that a governor has seen d truth and fails to acknowledge it.
Even a blind man knows that That as.hawo pastor was committing a high level of adultery and using pretenses of being a pastor to sleep with all kinds of women.

Unknown to him, his cup filled when he aborted Otobos unborn child.

He messed with an innocent blood and that blood has come to harm him and will definitely destroy him. I see his downfall already.

For a governor to support a man that is so neck deep in infidelity, carnality, dirty s..ex and alleged murder by his side chick questions lot about him.

Soliman is as guilty as anything. Nobody is against him not the government or the Muslim. He is a only a carnal mortal that happened to be neck deep in cheating , deception, and infidelity.

I plead with Otobo and Kenyamo to release the videos and all the visa documents that infidel used to commit adultery.
It will soon come out.

Cheating dog.
you plead that they should release evidence but still speak as one that had seen the evidence.

We know paid agents when we see one.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by luvinhubby(m): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
Guestlander:
The burden of proof lies with the accuser, what evidence, at least one, that has been presented by Otobo here?

None, except wild allegations.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal by fromnigeria(m): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Truth be told

Is it not a shameful thing that Muslims have agenda, whereas Christians have none.
Or
Do you know any Christian agenda??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) / Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) / Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.