Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory (38835 Views)

Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys / Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti / "We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by Ekiti360(m): 7:23am On May 14, 2018
​Governor of Ekiti, Ayodele Fayose has reacted to the statement by President Muhammadu Buhari to Governorship Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Dr Kayode Fayemi over his victory.

Buhari had on Sunday in a statement by his spokesman, Garba Shehu congratulated Fayemi for winning the APC ticket to contest the July 14, 2018 governorship elections.

Th statement said, “President Buhari believes that Fayemi’s track record in the state as a reformist, with a penchant for building educational infrastructure and promoting the welfare of the ordinary people, will bolster his chances at the forthcoming polls.

“The President notes that the successful primaries in the state, with more than 30 aspirants, further validate the credentials of the APC on internal democracy, and its preparedness to take the country to another level of development.”

Reacting, Fayose who had earlier mocked Fayemi over his victory took to his Twitter page describing the president’s commendation as ‘day-dreaming’

Fayose urged the president to give Fayemi a position in FEC rather than congratulate him as his ambition to become Ekiti governor was dead on arrival.

He wrote “President Buhari congratulating Fayemi on his emergence as APC candidate is like day-dreaming.He will surfer another major defeat on July 14.

“Rather than congratulating him,the President should reserve his seat at the FEC because this desperation to be Ekiti governor is dead on arrival.”

http://kikiotolu.com/ekiti-guber-fayose-reacts-to-buharis-statement-on-fayemis-victory/

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by PassingShot(m): 7:26am On May 14, 2018
What I know is that unlike 2014, PDP/Fayose will INDEED HAVE to win the 2018 contest fair and square.

Writing results as they wanted and did in 2014 plus using the military to intimidate APC won't happen in 2018.
grin

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by Baawaa(m): 7:27am On May 14, 2018
Fayose,this is not time to cry,by October this year you will join Melaye grin grin grin grin grin

74 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by Cr7sBabe(f): 7:31am On May 14, 2018
anyways, I love fayose

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by Jirate(m): 7:33am On May 14, 2018
PassingShot:
What I know is that unlike 2014, PDP/Fayose will INDEED HAVE to win the 2018 contest fair and square.

grin

Baawaa:
Fayose,this is not time to cry,by October this year you will join Malaye grin grin grin grin grin

APC People, Listen to a Simple Advice from one of Your Own, His Name is Dino Melaye not Malaye. Dummies Every where. cool

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by Firefire(m): 7:45am On May 14, 2018
APC terrorist children always foaming in the mouth, see them above.^^^

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by CilicMarin: 7:50am On May 14, 2018
Firefire:
APC terrorist children always foaming in the mouth, see them above.^^^

South Western ipob yoot.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by Histrings08(m): 8:02am On May 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by globemoney: 8:04am On May 14, 2018
CilicMarin:

South Western ipob yoot.
South western Fulani herdsman

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by globemoney: 8:05am On May 14, 2018
PassingShot:

grin
Fayemi is unpopular in Ekiti. No rigging can help his case

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by IamPatriotic(m): 8:06am On May 14, 2018
I hope Fayemi doesn't win, but I honestly don't like Fayose or his stooge either. Oni should just please move to ADC and spoil Fayemi's chance.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by PassingShot(m): 8:07am On May 14, 2018
globemoney:

I don't care if he wins or loses. I just want PDP to win properly.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by Firefire(m): 8:08am On May 14, 2018
CilicMarin:

South Western ipob yoot.

IPOB Issue is really giving you emotional trauma. Sai Kanu! Sai Biafra.

Shege Chain-ge, kai Barber!

grin

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by globemoney: 8:08am On May 14, 2018
PassingShot:

I don't care if he wins or loses. I just want PDP to win properly.
I hope you will also want APCriminals to win properly in 2019?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by Auladimeji(m): 8:09am On May 14, 2018
Baawaa:
Fayose,this is not time to cry,by October this year you will join Malaye grin grin grin grin grin
That one is sure

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by Firefire(m): 8:14am On May 14, 2018
Auladimeji:
That one is sure

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by Gloriousgud: 8:24am On May 14, 2018
Am very optimistic that PDP will win Ekiti. the president is just too desperate to install his men across the south west in other to Achieve his Fulani Islamic agenda. Ekiti People should be vigilante of APC and Fayemi.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by ArmedRobber: 8:29am On May 14, 2018
fayose karma knocking will soon caught up with you gringrin

the same way federal govt use obanikoro and army to rigg elections for you in 2014.

karma is waiting to serve you the upgraded version of the rigging.
gringrin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by Nobody: 8:50am On May 14, 2018
Fayemi and fayose ; both of them na still IFA born them, fayose =pot, fayemi= kettle

both of them are black
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by RedDistrict: 8:50am On May 14, 2018
Except fayose does serious rigging, fayemi would win the elections there.

The whole stomach infrastructure tin wont work for him this time. ekiti ppl are enduring in silence till the elections come around.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by tommykiwi(m): 8:54am On May 14, 2018
I stand with Gov. Ayo Fayose. Like for Fayose and share for Buhari

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by HtwoOw: 8:55am On May 14, 2018
There's a cell waiting for you at EFCC Dungeon fayose

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by EzeDiEgo1: 8:55am On May 14, 2018
Y
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by kmaster007: 8:57am On May 14, 2018
you still get mouth to dey talk... you neva see anything
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by shamecurls(m): 8:57am On May 14, 2018
globemoney:

Encourage yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by Yinxies(f): 8:57am On May 14, 2018
Hmmnn
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by judecares1(m): 8:57am On May 14, 2018
buhari nightmare has spoken again

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by shamecurls(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2018
RedDistrict:
Except fayose does serious rigging, fayemi would win the elections there.

The whole stomach infrastructure tin wont work for him this time. ekiti ppl are enduring in silence till the elections come around.

Fayose has already captured them with hunger and made them appreciate rice like they have never done in there life.

The rice strategy will still work

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by Bossontop(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2018
undecided
There will be war in ekiti because both parties will try to rig the elections.....so sad that elections in naija is usually accompanied by bloodbaths

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:00am On May 14, 2018
Ekiti360:

He wrote “President Buhari congratulating Fayemi on his emergence as APC candidate is like day-dreaming.He will surfer another major defeat on July 14.

“Rather than congratulating him,the President should reserve his seat at the FEC because this desperation to be Ekiti governor is dead on arrival.”

http://kikiotolu.com/ekiti-guber-fayose-reacts-to-buharis-statement-on-fayemis-victory/

APC and Buhari, you better heed Fayose's advice

If the incoming PDP governor is anything like Fayose, Fayemi will never smell power in Ekiti State again!

The little political power/respect he has in Ekiti State is about to come to an end!

Buhari has ruined the name APC undecided

Fayose, I trust you have made all your preparation, cause as soon as your tenure expires, FG might want to cage you in order to keep you busy!

Your settings should be either you are there or not your people should be on ground and know what to do!
Remember to mind the remote areas!

I love your courage and I wish you safe and the very best! wink

Between, OP, which one be surfer again Correct am ASAP abeg!

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason / First Day Of Sitting Of The Senate Of The 8th NASS (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.