Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Here Are 10 Countries Begging People To Have Sex For The Good Of Their Nations. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Here Are 10 Countries Begging People To Have Sex For The Good Of Their Nations. (453 Views)

Between Betty Irabor And A Boy Begging At Onikan, Lagos (Photo) / Boy Who Cried While Begging Sick Woman With Oxygen Gets Help (Pics) / Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 10 Countries Begging People To Have Sex For The Good Of Their Nations. by hotest9ja(f): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
This 10 countries are actually telling their population to increase the nation's population. And here are the list of the countries.
Italy:
Italians’ fertility rate is below the European average. So, government has started campaigns to remind Italians that time stands .......... http://.com.ng/2017/03/here-are-10-countries-begging-people-to.html?m=1
Re: Here Are 10 Countries Begging People To Have Sex For The Good Of Their Nations. by Heromaniaa: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
Yesterday was the day kasala burst for my head. I was on my way to an interview. Since 5 years wey I graduate, bros, I never see real job. But that yesterday, something told me that was the end of my job search. My girlfriend had linked me to a friend that had friend who was the GM in a manufacturing company. When I contacted the so called GM, he picked the phone and answered me like a vampire had given him a Mouth Gig.

“Who be rat? He spat out.

“It’s me Psalm. A friend of Sarah, who is a friend to Akpan, your good friend. He said you are the GM of Green food Industries.”

I could hear him chuckling on the other end.

“Werin you wan make I ju for you?” he replied. I was already getting pissed.

“I want to submit my CV to your company. I was told you could help me get a job”

“Bring am tomorrow, I go help you give the GM”

“Are you not the GM?

“Bro e be like say you never ready. I be the Gateman, your friend no tell your friend to tell your friend to tell you?

My jaw dropped. But I had no choice; I tidied my white shirt and dusted my CV. I must get that job the next day...

As early as 8 AM the next day, I set out. My gf had made a delicious afang soup the other night. I quickly heated four wraps of fufu, devoured it and left feeling like a bouncer. It had rained the other night and the bad roads were still muddy. I did my best to avoid reckless drivers from splashing dirty water on me. My best, as usual, was not enough.

A man in a black prado Jeep zoomed past, emptying a pot hole of muddy water on me. I did what any other frustrated man would do.

I boarded a bike and chased after him. Who knows, he could settle me with something tangible. The okadaman was a skillful rider but the prado guy had no chill. After five minutes, I spotted his car parked right in front of my babe’s apartment. Fear catch me like politician wey receive alert from Dasuki. I paid off the bike man and cautiously peeped into my girlfriend’s one room apartment. What I saw shocked me.

Continue reading here
http://9jachannel..com.ng/2017/03/diary-of-frustrated-graduate.html

(1) (Reply)

Slave Trade: UN Pays Tribute To Achievements Of African Diaspora / OOU Student Who Was Missing Has Been Found / Yaaay!! It Is My Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.