Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) (51420 Views)

Crisis Over Revenue Collection Turns Bloody In Kogi, Properties Destroyed.Photos / Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS / Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by SamConquer(m): 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
mosque abi?
Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by tunapius(m): 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
if those boko boys decided to take over any church in that north, nobody can ever stop them. as far as the building is confirmed to be used by those useless being, it should be demolished asap
Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
Olukat:

What's wrong with the statement? sad sad sad
What's wrong with your understanding??

1 Like

Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
sarrki:

When Gej a Christian president was there what did he do to protect us ?
Rather him and dasuki looted us dry
With badeh and oritsejeafor
He did wat u did allow bokoharam to grow.
Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by joepentwo(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
sarrki:

and they looted d north Oil money?
Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by joepentwo(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
sarrki:

and they looted d north Oil money?
Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by Nukualofa: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Something is terribly wrong with your. First I didn't insultnhis mom, onlybsaid she doesn't complain. Secondly, he insulted me saying I "lie" and "collect peanuts", but I bet your eyes and bigoted mind were blind to that.

Now, get the phuck out of my face.

Nonsense.

The day you try that with me, i will come after your account full dose.

Try to respect Nairalanders parents or get the phuck out of here if the place is too hot for you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by Bekimbo(m): 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
It can only be an iPod miscreant.

So anyone against Islam is now Ipob?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by Leez(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
You dey mind them? In fact, the lies ipob spreads daily could even cause more harm than all Boko bombs put together.

Useless things.
we all know that both of u are BMC agents sent to s/media to spit vitrol and tribalistic comments

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Some things just feel their opinions count.

What a bunch of deluded oafs.
Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nukualofa:
Do you have to bring the mom into this discuss.

Mynd44 i think we need to respect our parents and an insult on a Nairalander parent is an insult to all
Is it possible to report Lawal Daura to Buhari and expect Buhari to take action?
You may even be the one to get banned for whistle blowing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by Nukualofa: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Some things just feel their opinions count.

What a bunch of deluded oafs.
Take another one

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
The same Sheeples who would come here to write idiotic epistles in defence of one useless man of Dog who calls himself "apostle" would open their gutter to talk shiit about other people as though they are any different.

We've seen countless number of occasions here sacrilegious acts being carried out in "churches" all in the name of religion, but you never see Muslims attack the entire christian religion or churches in general because of such isolated incidents, but when it is the other way round, you see some religious bigots cum illiterates lash out at All Muslims as though our religion is without blemish.

What a caricature of nature.
"but you never see Muslims attack the entire christian religion or churches in general" REALLY? THEN I DON'T THINK YOU USE THE SOCIAL MEDIA OFTEN BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN MUSLIMS DOING THAT ON THE PAGES OF NEWS PAPER AND OTHER PLATFORMS COUNTLESS TIMES. AM NOT SAYING CHRISTIANS SHOULD BE INSULTING THE MUSLIMS HELL NO. I JUST HATE It WHEN PEOPLE DO "EYE SERVICE" THIS IS WHAT I CALL EYE SERVICE. A TYPICAL EYE SERVICE. EVEN THE MUSLIMS HERE KNOW. LOL GET WELL SOON

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by sanandreas(m): 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
eph123:

The peanut is a big deal to him, it's his entire life!

It is just for a while. Nothing last forever.
Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by eph123(f): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
sanandreas:

It is just for a while. Nothing last forever.

I always say it that money earned in such way never amounts to anything tangible in the life of the collector.
All of them collecting money or benefits in any form just to suppress the truth whilst the average Nigerian is facing hardship cannot achieve anything tangible no matter how much they collect. It's just a statement of fact. For now let them continue.

4 Likes

Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by Marthaodion(f): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
The same Sheeples who would come here to write idiotic epistles in defence of one useless man of Dog who calls himself "apostle" would open their gutter to talk shiit about other people as though they are any different.

We've seen countless number of occasions here sacrilegious acts being carried out in "churches" all in the name of religion, but you never see Muslims attack the entire christian religion or churches in general because of such isolated incidents, but when it is the other way round, you see some religious bigots cum illiterates lash out at All Muslims as though our religion is without blemish.

What a caricature of nature.

Stop writing nonsense

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by almarthins(m): 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos and boko boiz are same

They are enemies of state

Sarrki!!! How many times I call u, fear ur head o. Una throw magu out una come think say baba no go go find d head of more wicked legions. I heard u join dem today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by SlayerSupreme: 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
You dey mind them? In fact, the lies ipob spreads daily could even cause more harm than all Boko bombs put together.

Useless things.

Hmmm...look at what somebody is typing

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
sarrki:

Look at you, you cant even spell pastor oritsaJETfor correctly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mynd,lalatiscala and seun please you need to ban omenkalives,passingshot,sarki,GameGod,Godedslayer,they are a nuisance to nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by peteromenihu(m): 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
I wonder why somebody who calls himself a living thing should be comparing BOKO HARAM AND IPOB. Is it not equivalent to comparing light and darkness, God and devil. God please give them some sense.

1 Like

Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by dragonking3: 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
Leez:

we all know that both of u are BMC agents sent to s/media to spit vitrol and tribalistic comments
Leez my nigga how far? Been long bro..You sef don get to many accounts oo. E be like say dem don ban you tire. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri / Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) / Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Live Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.