Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) (51424 Views)

Crisis Over Revenue Collection Turns Bloody In Kogi, Properties Destroyed.Photos / Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS / Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by dragonking3: 7:22am On Mar 16, 2017
Leez:

u know as mods dy do na ; D
hw u dy?
My broda I dey o. Same usual thing. How far with that your NL babe? coco candy?
Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:58am On Mar 16, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
Just imagined .....this Bokoharam kill d Muslims more than d Christians yet they Muslims keep on shielding them....If not dat Almighty gat our back, they xtian could have been extinct in this country .

No right thinking Muslim will ever support them..
Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by simpleseyi: 8:31am On Mar 16, 2017
sasko:
Are you a muslim ?

Yes, I am a Muslim.
Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 8:38am On Mar 16, 2017
StRichard:
It can only be mosque
Well it can only be a church where we find human skulls and blood under the pulpit..pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 8:39am On Mar 16, 2017
omenkaLives:
The same Sheeples who would come here to write idiotic epistles in defence of one useless man of Dog who calls himself "apostle" would open their gutter to talk shiit about other people as though they are any different.

We've seen countless number of occasions here sacrilegious acts being carried out in "churches" all in the name of religion, but you never see Muslims attack the entire christian religion or churches in general because of such isolated incidents, but when it is the other way round, you see some religious bigots cum illiterates lash out at All Muslims as though our religion is without blemish.

What a caricature of nature.
You should know them now..Munafiquns (Hypocrites)

1 Like

Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 8:45am On Mar 16, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A mosque which was overtaken by the Boko Haram terrorists group and was used as an operational base in Kogi state was today destroyed on the order of the state governor. Read below what was shared by the Senior Special Assistant on New Media to the Governor of Kogi State Petra Akinti Onyegbule.....

Ahlul-Sunnah Mosque in Inike, Okene LGA which was taken over by members of the Boko Haram terrorist group. The Nigerian Army got Intel that members of BH used the mosque as operational base and came here in 2015. It was a battle. You can see signs of the gun duel on the building.

It still stood. Used for producing IEDs. Some of the fundamentalists still gathered here clandestinely in the name of Islam to plan and hatch evil.

GYB says no more .... I f I were the Governor, I would have confiscated the property and use it for a good project instead of demolishing it. This is a waste of resources in time of economic recession. My opinion though.
It is coming down as I type.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/mosque-which-was-converted-to.html
Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by durangokid: 8:51am On Mar 16, 2017
omenkaLives:
You dey mind them? In fact, the lies ipob spreads daily could even cause more harm than all Boko bombs put together.

Useless things.
You people are not ashamed
Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by Snowpikin: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2017
omenkaLives:
The same Sheeples who would come here to write idiotic epistles in defence of one useless man of Dog who calls himself "apostle" would open their gutter to talk shiit about other people as though they are any different.

We've seen countless number of occasions here sacrilegious acts being carried out in "churches" all in the name of religion, but you never see Muslims attack the entire christian religion or churches in general because of such isolated incidents, but when it is the other way round, you see some religious bigots cum illiterates lash out at All Muslims as though our religion is without blemish.

What a caricature of nature.

Sharap there and suck it up.

Stupid arse people
Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by miram: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
This propaganda, mosque can never look like this perhaps kogi state government is looking forward terrorise accusation which will lying on in replacement of in way forward of the state why kogi state is still backward in your administration. Pls check your self, stop deceiving us
Re: Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) by Ishilove: 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
Gurumaharaji:

Interesting username...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) / LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri / FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.