Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,401 members, 7,833,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Any Man Who Beats His Wife Is Just A Wild Animal" Actor Okey bakassi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Any Man Who Beats His Wife Is Just A Wild Animal" Actor Okey bakassi (1614 Views)

Comedian And Actor, Okey Bakassi Gets Driven In A Car By His First Daughter / Okey Bakassi And Wife, Zizi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary / Wema Sepetu: I Like A Man Who Beats Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Man Who Beats His Wife Is Just A Wild Animal" Actor Okey bakassi by iblog: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
Any Man Who Beats his wife is just a Wild Animal" Actor OkeyBakassi

Comedian cum actor Okey Bakassi is not here for wife beaters and he strongly believes there is no justification for hitting your partner...The actor shared his views on the virus called domestic violence

Re: Any Man Who Beats His Wife Is Just A Wild Animal" Actor Okey bakassi by SoftP(m): 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
& what about women that Beats their husband...what will you call them Narrow animals kuoo

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Beats His Wife Is Just A Wild Animal" Actor Okey bakassi by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
.He is entitled to his opinion

I once seated beside a couple in a church service the wife was vocally insulting her husband for refusal to part with more money after the first offering and tithe because the pastor employed different strategies including special seed for special blessing bla bla bla

So in such situation even the most humble man can loose control and the rest is history

Re: Any Man Who Beats His Wife Is Just A Wild Animal" Actor Okey bakassi by toniobyke(m): 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
Supported but some women are not helping matters at all. And you won't blame dem it's their nature.
Re: Any Man Who Beats His Wife Is Just A Wild Animal" Actor Okey bakassi by thunderfiremods(m): 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
dose dat dont beat their wives...domestic animals....na still same animal my broda
Re: Any Man Who Beats His Wife Is Just A Wild Animal" Actor Okey bakassi by Came: 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
I just dey wonder wetin fit make me beat my woman,instead way i go beat am,i will end the relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Efe Parents & Family Seek Support For Him / Meet 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Black Female Celebrities / Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.