Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Project Management Professional (PMP) Private Tutoring/coaching In Abuja - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Project Management Professional (PMP) Private Tutoring/coaching In Abuja (533 Views)

"Explain-PM-to-Grandma": Project Management Class Highlights / What Management Professional Exam Is Ideal To Start With As A Banker? / 50% Off-project Management Professional(PMP)Course(Rome Business School Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project Management Professional (PMP) Private Tutoring/coaching In Abuja by aje33: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exam may be the boost your career needs at this point.

For you to really pass the exam in the first attempt, you have to be determined to give it what it takes, because the exam is really tasking to be honest but you can pass easily with the right information and coaching.

I'm willing to offer a private tutoring or group (if we have the numbers) for people in Abuja that want to be certified.

I will give out the relevant preparatory textbooks and simulators, and will take you through the course.

Contact me

Ayodeji Aje, PMP

ajeayodeji22@yahoo.com

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Is Life Easy Of Hard? / Pay N1,000 Only To Win A Scholarship / Workers Needed At G & G Foods.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.