Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) (61003 Views)

Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated / Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
sirusX:
I wonder what they had against him
Maybe he had more members than them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dannys85:

Re
Read again sir....but this time with your glasses on

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by SaintNemesis(f): 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
In civilised countries when there is an assassination or murder case, the press, the police, forensic detectives, jump to perform their investigation.
But alas! In my country when there is a murder case, suicide case, all you hear is it is well, eyah, rest in peace, some people even go speculating, no one, not even the Press so called forth estate of realm call for investigation not even our state representatives.
Why won't every murder, suicide case go down as unsolved. No one wants to solve them. So such crime will continue and will eventually lead to a failed state.
I really wonder what the work of the Nigerian Police is? Civil defence? SSS? Everything about the forces is centred in governance. Nobody cares about the governed. Only the life of government personnel and people in authority matter.
This isn't democracy. This is government of the people, for the government by the government.
The Press has failed Nigeria woefully, I wonder if our journalist watch Aljazeera, CNN, BBC to really understand the responsibility of the press.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
painful death, the killers don't even has respect for servant of God. Rip pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by able20(m): 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
Benin again!!!
Na Wa o!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by Legalaxe1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
Progressive01:
And one useless Suleiman is there feeling funky sad
Keep your sentiment close to your heart till you are left with no rational mental strength. When people are sentimentally predisposed, they cannot be logically persuaded nor guilded. Some of you, if you are grilled to defend some of your vituperations online you would be shaking like jelly fish. Keep quiet if you have nothing to say. Must u talk?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by 2shur: 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
Pastors need training in self defense.
Never drive alone if u r a tough pastor.
Always wear bullet proof vest inside if u a tough pastor.
Drive bullet proof cars
Always watch yoir back.
I feel so sad about this shit
And whenever the police get those bastards that did this shiit..jus silence them shaps
Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by SIRKAY98(m): 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
Really Painfull and lesson to us that remains on Earth
1. We should know this is a wicked world and we should Trust no one
2. Dont Drag anything with any body no matterbhow big or small it is
3. Rather say Soory than been Sorry for later
4.When he aimed to reverse he should have aimed one of them atleast
Rest in Peace!!! PASTOR SPEED. But God knows why d speed dint function at that time u needed it Most
Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by sirusX(m): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
KentoBility:
Maybe he had more members than them.
You go fear that kain fear

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by Hydrolysis(m): 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
diportivo:

undecided

Whose car broke down?

grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by amuokuko: 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
emeijeh:
Why did his car breakdown na?!
Kai

U re a typical example of a brainless human..

Where did they state his car broke down.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by Hydrolysis(m): 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
diportivo:

undecided

Whose car broke down?
Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by gud4dbest(m): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Yah man..probably de guy he went to drop.

too much of Nollywood.Start watchin Hollywood.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by Horus(m): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
GavelSlam:
Rest in peace.

Are you pondering what I'm pondering folks?

Not yet; what can be the motive for this assassination?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by lionphil(m): 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
DrDeji20:
planned assassination, definitely a close member is an informant.

I suspect someone that was in the car with him...how did they know the exact time to enter the road to start pushing the so called "broken down" car?? Who has the most to gain from his death? Who's the most senior pastor? The guy should be grilled.
Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by AreaFada2: 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
I fear anybody who does not fear human beings. cool

RIP.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by Dsov2016: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Kai so this man don go. RIP just saw the picture and was shocked to hear this happened to my former secondary school teacher

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by Horus(m): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
SaintNemesis:
In civilised countries when there is an assassination or murder case, the press, the police, forensic detectives, jump to perform their investigation.
But alas! In my country when there is a murder case, suicide case, all you hear is it is well, eyah, rest in peace, some people even go speculating, no one, not even the Press so called forth estate of realm call for investigation not even our state representatives.
Why won't every murder, suicide case go down as unsolved. No one wants to solve them. So such crime will continue and will eventually lead to a failed state.
I really wonder what the work of the Nigerian Police is? Civil defence? SSS? Everything about the forces is centred in governance. Nobody cares about the governed. Only the life of government personnel and people in authority matter.
This isn't democracy. This is government of the people, for the government by the government.
The Press has failed Nigeria woefully, I wonder if our journalist watch Aljazeera, CNN, BBC to really understand the responsibility of the press.

Spot on. Did you also notice that most Nairalanders are not even trying to know the motive for this assassination? Strange isn't it?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by inioluwaDaniels(m): 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
It is well wit Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by Danielgabby(m): 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
wat of d member he was to drop
Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by detagabriel(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
I knw this guy very well...so shocked..just wish it isnt true

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by paperboi14: 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
so sad he was caught lacking.
Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by Ayblaize(m): 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
emeijeh:
Kai
See the consequence of running away from comprehension class

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by dokJ: 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
emeijeh:
Kai
Oh my God...this is y we fail in school.

Lack of understandin.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by TundeHashim(m): 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
GavelSlam:

Come on now.

Don't you know some conspiracy theory has to be concocted for every misfortune against the church in Nigeria today?

The most ridiculous the most acceptable.

Please suggest something wacky.
lol...thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by jinxet2000: 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
Christians should wake up and be prayerful. This is the perilous time and we are more than conquerors.
Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by Pain(m): 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
You mean the prophet diidnt see this coming??

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by pbethel: 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nairalanders make una take am easy with emeijeh.
He may have read and made his comment b4 d news got to FP.
Probably d Op, edited it. Hu knows
Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by Biggcake: 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
emeijeh:
Kai

I am very sure this news was written in pure english and not french.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
grin
'Pastor speed' .....

Hihihi.... Xo he didn't run faster bfr d bullet hit him abi

RIP to d daad
Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by Daboomb: 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
GavelSlam:

Come on now.

Don't you know some conspiracy theory has to be concocted for every misfortune against the church in Nigeria today?

The most ridiculous the most acceptable.

Please suggest something wacky.

Let me see:
They were sent by Hell-Rufai, to silence Christians and destroy their "leaders" like Apostle/Mr. Sulaiman of the Okeke-otobo-pussy-sucking fame! shocked shocked

For more effects, let me add that the killed Pastor preached against Kaduna Killings on Sunday sermon! shocked shocked

Hell-Rufai, your own don finish today!

I sincerely hope Police will start earning their salary!
I.G.P, please send that crack team down to do some good work on this.
Forensics all the way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.