Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) (61006 Views)

Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated / Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by Daboomb: 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
2shur:
Pastors need training in self defense.
Never drive alone if u r a tough pastor.
Always wear bullet proof vest inside if u a tough pastor.
Drive bullet proof cars

Always watch yoir back.
I feel so sad about this shit
And whenever the police get those bastards that did this shiit..jus silence them shaps

Look at you?!

Did Elijah or Moses or Joshua or Paul e.t.c wear Bullet Proof Vest?

The problem with our nowadays Pastors is TOO MUCH MONEY!
Nobody have attacked the Pastor in my village since he goes around on his Bicycle, greeting every household! He does not lock the door to his house (we use to just go-in and take fruits ), he has no car, no savings but the whole village feeds him and provide for his needs!

Even Fulani Herdsmen avoided him, l was told.

Back in those days, nobody touches a Pastor because he was a "collective responsibility" of everyone..... not these ones that fly in the air above everyone, use church Tithe to suck the bobby of Strippers (Apostle Sulaiman grin ), do Jerry Curls, bleach body like Pastor Chris, use church money to play MMM or begin to f.uc.k all the married women in the church! grin sad sad

"The thief comes to rob, not the person without something to rob but he who has valuables that can be robbed".

Unfortunately, he made it so fast and died so young - SPEED KILLS!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by felixomor: 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
GavelSlam:

Come on now.

Don't you know some conspiracy theory has to be concocted for every misfortune against the church in Nigeria today?

The most ridiculous the most acceptable.

Please suggest something wacky.

This is somebody's relative that was just killed.
If you cant talk sense,

You dont have to comment on everything.
Mscheww

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by ofemigeorge(m): 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
emeijeh:
Why did his car breakdown na?!
Kai
Am afraid of your reading ability

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
gunmen
Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by gudofuck231: 12:03am On Mar 16, 2017
ogochukwu247:

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2017/03/photos-unknown-gunmen-assassinates.html

His watch has ended may, the angels of God watch over him. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by gudofuck231: 12:09am On Mar 16, 2017
frenchwine:
What happened to "touch not my anointed"?

You haven't said anything striking broh. Every assassination is planned and not incidental.
And ofcus, every assassination involves someone close or an informant.

He underminded his role as a shepherd

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 12:43am On Mar 16, 2017
akheen:
he was going to help the needy in church but he was shot dead meanwhile those that are spending church money on classy oloshos are living freely

issorite !!..
does that give u d right to kill
Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:05am On Mar 16, 2017
RIP Pastor. cry
Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 1:33am On Mar 16, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 3:02am On Mar 16, 2017
emeijeh:
Kai

It's not his car that broke down.....try to comprehend what you just read.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by DrDeji20(m): 3:17am On Mar 16, 2017
lionphil:

I suspect someone that was in the car with him...how did they know the exact time to enter the road to start pushing the so called "broken down" car?? Who has the most to gain from his death? Who's the most senior pastor? The guy should be grilled.

yes bro. I trust the police to make a good number of arrests. the more arrests the more money. even all church member will be a "suspect" LOL

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by GavelSlam: 3:22am On Mar 16, 2017
felixomor:

This is somebody's relative that was just killed.
If you cant talk sense,

You dont have to comment on everything.
Mscheww

Gerrout!

Next thing we know the most brain dead reason would be given for the clergy's assassination.

I know his death doesn't matter to you in particular so why are you pretending?
Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by DrDeji20(m): 3:22am On Mar 16, 2017
frenchwine:
What happened to "touch not my anointed"?

You haven't said anything striking broh. Every assassination is planned and not incidental.
And ofcus, every assassination involves someone close or an informant.

then what's the argument?
Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by lovingyouhun: 4:40am On Mar 16, 2017
emeijeh:
Kai
Hmmmmmm na wah for you sha, please read it again so you whose car broke down

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 16, 2017
emeijeh:
Kai

U read am upside down or downside up?
Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by uzuede4(f): 7:01am On Mar 16, 2017
GavelSlam:
Rest in peace.
Are you pondering what I'm pondering folks?
Pls, what are you pondering?
Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 16, 2017
emeijeh:
Kai
read the story again, his car did not break down. He was waiting for them to push thier car away from blocking his. It was a deciet to get him
Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by Iamwrath: 8:34am On Mar 16, 2017
GavelSlam:
Rest in peace.

It's funny how pastor Endema knew the exact details and time line

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by Rogo: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2017
With the ongoing religious crisis in the country men of God should be very careful of where, when and what they do and go to.
Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by lionphil(m): 9:25am On Mar 16, 2017
DrDeji20:

yes bro. I trust the police to make a good number of arrests. the more arrests the more money. even all church member will be a "suspect" LOL

Lol, yes oh. Anyone that knew about his trip should be questioned... God help us. Even pastors get enemies. cry
Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2017
U see am...
Some are helping the needy while some are givin out millions to classy olosho for 3some
Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by Kollyk11(m): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2017
emeijeh:
Kai
u b mumu.
Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by Sexyolori(f): 10:43am On Mar 16, 2017
emeijeh:
Kai
Did u read d post at all?
Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 16, 2017
GavelSlam:
Rest in peace.

Exactly!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by impartiality2al(m): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2017
But for what purpose was he assassinated; what offense did he commit? And who could have done this? Pls let's try to love one another bc we can't have opportunity outside this life to express such virtue again. Beyond there, we know not ourselves again. So why not we make out happy moments with one another while we are still privileged to be on this planet earth! God help us all. I'm seriously pained & bitter over this and so much more about other unpleasant happenings in our days.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by Peace2love: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Killing everywhere, which way Nigeria?

God have mercy.
Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Christian assasinating fellow brothers,is very bad.
Re: Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) by haulforte123: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
EXPORT SERVICES FOR FARM PRODUCTS, NOW AVAILABLE AT AFFORDABLE RATES!!!

For More Questions, Click here www.haulforte.com for a Chat.

Place Your Order at: info@haulforte.com or Call: 08121362702.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' / My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.