Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

My Visitation To The Planets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Visitation To The Planets (610 Views)

Did Jesus Truly Go Up In His Physical Body Like Rocket Going Into Other Planets? / Why Do You Think God Created All The Other Planets Aside The Earth? / Who Created Other Planets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visitation To The Planets by alanka(f): 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
I had been in planets, I had seen powerful creatures that were acting like Gods but they confessed "but we are not Gods"

I had seen intelligence, I had met great intellectuals among the creatures of great planets yet, they are humbled, they went on their knees and said "your presence is too great for our thoughts" Then I left them in peace.

I had seen another planets, I had been there, the most technologically advanced planets...and they said "we are no one under the shadow of your presence, here we buried our heads under your shadow, do unto us according to your wish, we will accept your judgement" then I left them in peace

I had been in another, big, technological, advanced and rich planets, their kings said "we do not know you yet we could not trace your beginning and we could not see your end. Who you are we can not say but we know you are too great for our planets, your presence can tear our planets, please be in peace with us for we can not raise our hands against your power" I left them in peace

I then came to this planet, an infant planet, underdeveloped planet, fragile planet, a planet located in a risk environment with little understanding of the system of creation by the creatures then they asked me "who are you"? I raised my buried head up so they could see through my eyes. Then asked "where is my ID card I showed them my injured feet. They asked where did I come from then i kept shut...they gathered against me, they threw stones at me, they tore my cloth, called me names, jailed me...yet they were shouting please leave us in peace.

1 Like

Re: My Visitation To The Planets by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Two things :

Either this thread is trying to pass a deeper message on the inequalities in human nature and the hypocrisy espoused by humans all in the name of concernedness; the way we claim to be scared of something when in reality we are the true monsters and many other insightful nuggets.

Then asked "where is my ID card I
showed them my injured feet. They asked
where did I come from then i kept
shut,,,the they gathered against me, they
threw stoned at me, they tore my cloth,
called me names jailed me...yet they were
shouting please leave us in peace.

OR

The OP is high on tough strain 100% Oshogbo weed.

Maybe both grin
Re: My Visitation To The Planets by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 16, 2017
Nice one Bro.. I thought you were the one
Re: My Visitation To The Planets by luvmijeje(f): 5:29am On Mar 16, 2017
grin grin It's well.

(1) (Reply)

How To Test The Spirit / Jesus The Selfish Shepherd / Rccg Sunday School Manual (meaningful Christian Fellowship)18/06/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.