Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,578 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God (79570 Views)

Is There Any Special Power In Calling Jesus' Name Three Times During Prayer ? / Is Jesus God? / Prominent Muslim Lecturer Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus Christ 'god (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Olu317(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2017
idris4r83:
this simply means you don't read your Bible very well. What will u say about this “These enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence” (Luke 19:26-27)
Study to show yourself approved my dear. This is obvious you aren't conversant with the Bible. Whom do you even think God was referring to?,The only GROUP THAT GOD REFERRED TO IN THIS CASE IN THE BIBLE WERE ISRAELITES. THE ISRAELITES WERE THE CHOSEN OF GOD AND HE MADE THEM AS A SCAPEGOAT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE AND STILL BLESSED THEM MORE THAN THE REST OF HUMAN RACE. IT IS THE BITTER TRUTH. THEY DON'T MAKE NOISE AND YET EXCEL. THE LAND OF ISRAEL IS AROUND ENCLAVE AND DESERT ENVIRONMENT YET THEY EXPORT FOOD AND GOODS TO OTHER PART OF THE WORLD. UNLIKE THEIR HALF BROTHER ISMAEL THAT SOW BITTERNESS IN THEIR HEARTS AGAINST HUMANITY. CAN YOU QUANTIFY THE VALUE THIS ISRAELITES HAVE ADDED TO BETTER THE LOT OF HUMANITY? IT IS EXTREMELY OUTSTANDING.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by ollah2: 10:20am On Mar 16, 2017
Pidgin2:

John 1:1

John 10 : 30-33

John 9 : 35-38

Colossians 2 : 9

John 8 : 58

John 1 :14

Isiah 9:6

John 8:58

Isiah 48:16-17

Matthew 28:19

Colossians 1:16-17

Feed your eyes on the above verses

Mark 12:29
John 17:3
John 20:17
Deuteronomy 6:4

Theres a verse in Colossians that says same thimg
You should feed your eyes too

Btw, why was Jesus asking Father to forgive the Jews while he was on the cross?
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by cc150615(f): 10:30am On Mar 16, 2017
Jobless somebody, take him to court na, which part of the constitution of Nigeria has he voilated...some ppl are just looking for attention by all means.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by isax(m): 10:38am On Mar 16, 2017
Foolish attention seeker...
Only Jesus can be publicized the more!
JESUS IS LORD
the whoever he call himself can go and dive into the ocean, JESUS THE SAME YESTERDAY TODAY AND FOREVER!
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Meetelee: 10:40am On Mar 16, 2017
Wuhs d meaning of all dis news, sueing someone bcoz he called Jesus God? How is dat ur business, instead just give us a reasonable and undoubtful Dawah or Wasiah to believe otherwise. Ma Sallam.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by cc150615(f): 10:50am On Mar 16, 2017
idris4r83:
The problem with the nigerian Christians is that they don't even understand the Bible, the don't read the Bible like the Muslims. Nowhere in the Bible where Jesus claims to b God. Nowhere in d Bible where Jesus said worship me.
@the bolded, since you claim to know the Bible now go and read Jn 10:30 since you refused to believe the Jn 1:1 that was quoted for you before. Now believe it or not, Jesus is the only begotten son of God(not servant) , but Jesus is God and even the Holy Spirit is God, because God is 3 in 1. But unfortunately I'm not expecting you to understand it because the same Bible says spiritual things are only spiritually discerned and cannot be fathomed or understood by the carnal mind.
For this reason, I won't reply your quote again because I know you'll quote me, because no matter how much I explain you can't understand it except God (The Holy Spirit) reveals it to you. So my brother, do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Charly68: 10:53am On Mar 16, 2017
Ok ooo! We shall see who wins the at the court . Everybody is entitled to his own believe . Abi is it sharia court that you will sue T.B Joshua ?
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Chukwudozzie(m): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2017
AngelicBeing:
The man is high on Sambisa, Afghanistan, Somali, Iraqi weed, nonsense, next news jare wink

You forgot to add osogbo and warri weed.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by AngelicBeing: 10:57am On Mar 16, 2017
Chukwudozzie:

You forgot to add osogbo and warrior weed.
Thanks for reminding me grin grin grin wink
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Becomeone: 11:00am On Mar 16, 2017
Watch this man is training another set of Bokoharam. A complete idiot. He didn't talk to Atheist. Just Imagine the world without Islam........There will be peace for humanity.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by ollah2: 11:12am On Mar 16, 2017
Becomeone:
Watch this man is training another set of Bokoharam. A complete idiot. He didn't talk to Atheist. Just Imagine the world without Islam Christianity........There will be peace for humanity.

Fixed!
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 16, 2017
tb joshua just blew out the truth that many christians themselves are yet to know about who jesus is...the truth is coming to light!
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by abbasajao(m): 11:21am On Mar 16, 2017
Okay who is Jesus to you?
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by olowobaba10: 11:22am On Mar 16, 2017
MORONS ARE BORN EVERY MOMENT AND THE SO CALLED SHEIKH Hussaini Mabera IS THE LATEST TO BE BORN !
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by BetaThings: 11:29am On Mar 16, 2017
Becomeone:
Watch this man is training another set of Bokoharam. A complete idiot. He didn't talk to Atheist. Just Imagine the world without Islam........There will be peace for humanity.

Where is thou shall not judge?
Hypocrites

There is no need to imagine

Who was responsible for the doctrine of discovery
Spanish inquisition?
Who started world War 1?
World war 2?
Who put padlocks on the mouths of Africans
Who called a placed in Badagry point of no return
Who started apartheid?
Who has been implicated in the Rwanda genocide?
vietnam war?

Which religion is burning child witches in Nigeria

Christians is the religion of hypocrisy, false accusation and propaganda

Let us complete the sentence = thou shall not judge Christians
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by BetaThings: 11:30am On Mar 16, 2017
jetwin:
its disgusting to stand with this uncyconsize, heathen, Hippocrat, demon incarnations ppl to argue its a time wasting , thy have nothing good to offer than blood thirst vampires religion causing problems globally all thy r good at finding errors from d bible, oh disobedience servants hell await u if ppl don't change .

More lives have been lost to Christianity than to any other religion
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by ladychioma: 11:34am On Mar 16, 2017
Many are mad but few are roaming.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by BetaThings: 11:47am On Mar 16, 2017
Pidgin2:
Thank goodness you now agree that you don't worship our merciful God,

A merciful and all powerful God forgives and forgives ALL

Pidgin2:
a God who did not hold back his son from being used as a willing sacrifice to break sin's hold on humanity,

How can sin have such a strong hold on humanity that we need to murder an innocent person
Who are we appeasing?
Sin itself?
God, the merciful
God, the father

Pidgin2:
a covenant that only the shedding of blood can destroy once and for all.
What covenant?
With who?
An all-powerful ominipotent God can make and change rules
"Adam - you sinned against me, I forgive you completely, I created the world and I make the rules. I have forgiven you, nobody needs to suffer for your sin."

Meanwhile Christians still commit sins now

Pidgin2:
Now, there is no need for endless killing of ram and offering as sacrifice for our sins,

I will rather kill rams (to remember how God was faithful to Ibraham) rather than brand human beings witches and kill them
Thou shall not suffer a witch to live

Pidgin2:
Jesus has paid the price once and for all
and you are committing sins,
You even kill fellow Christians

[quote author=Pidgin2 post=54637118]but how can you understand God's when you have been given to error
Escape route in misguided theological doctrine!

Pidgin2:
There is no discrimination in going to the Christian Heaven, all souls will be accommodated irrespective of whether they were given male or female bodies on earth. Christianity is all inclusive

Will there be God, the mother or God, the daughter now?
In Jannah, every righteous man will be united with his righteous wife
Read from authentic sources - stop learning about APC (PDP) from PDP (APC)

Pidgin2:
Jesus is Lord!
Sorry, sir
There is only one God (we call him Allah)
He sleeps not and He is the doer of all He intends
He does not need to come to the world as a man
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by BetaThings: 11:48am On Mar 16, 2017
lonelydora:
To all Christians reading this thread.

I don't condone any form of evil but it's high time we stopped condemning our fellow Christians and making caricature of them no matter what. It gives the Muslim brothers room to insult us.

Christians are the ones insulting Muslims on Nairaland
I dare you to contest my statement so that we can use statistics to resolve the issue
How many Muslims open threads to insult Christianity in the religious section?
You should tone down the lies now

lonelydora:

Do you think if any Muslim cleric is caught red handed with a girl/woman in a hotel that the news will see the light of the day?
Why not?
We don't want criminals to go unpunished - better for sinners to have the punishment here than in the hereafter!
You can cover up your sinners if you wish- by claiming that "thou shall not judge", "or touch not my anointed" while you are busy judging muslims
But Insha Allah, we will expose and punish Muslim sinners and criminals
The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said " past generations perioshed because they have different laws for the rich and poor; I swear by Allah that if Fatima (my daughter) steals, I will cut off her hand"
So we believe in equality before the law

lonelydora:

Do you think the Muslim Nairalanders are foo.lish when they put a creed on any Muslim thread which they refused to put on Christian thread? It is because they do not want non-Muslims to insult their faith but find joy in insulting other people's faith (some of them shaa).
That is not correct
The people behind that were Christians who suggested it to Seun
Muslims protested to no avail
Now in typical Christian creed of mischief-making, you are accusing Muslims of being the architect of the Christians' wicked conspiracy to tarnish the image of Islam by Christians
I challenge you to again contest this
I assure you that God does not fall for propaganda

lonelydora:

Someone once said here on Nairaland that since we Christians joke with everything about us, they have no option than to join us in joking with it too, but since they don't joke with theirs, we should also not joke with theirs.
Please bring evidence for your "somebody told me" Christian fairy tale
How many Muslims post on your threads?

lonelydora:

Let him that have ear hear the word.
Or you mean let all budding propagandists join you in this war of falsehood against Islam and cover up of misdeeds of Christians

lonelydora:

Edited: For those quoting me... I am not saying we should cover up the sins of our pastors, but non-Christians shouldn't help to make jest of it. I lived a better part of me in the Northern part of Nigeria. I know how sinful some of these Muslims are, both their men and women, but you won't hear them broadcast it everywhere. You guys should remove the log in your eyes before removing the spec in another's eye.

But do you broadcast their virtues?
Don't you control the media?
Don't you blame Islam for all the misdeeds in the North and blame endtime for those in the South?
People live in Lagos and cannot talk authoritatively about what happens in Ekiti or Osun
But somebody serves in Plateau for one year and becomes an authority on the North, and that is a place several times larger than the entire South!

lonelydora:
but find joy in insulting other people's faith (some of them shaa).
I dare and challenge you to back it up?
Do you want to bet?
This is a pathetic attempt at playing the victim when every right thinking person knows the truth
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Shafiiimran99: 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Edwinmason:

22:47 is talkin about ordinary day
70:4 is talkin about judgement day
39:153 o my slaves who have been prodigal to their own hurt! despair not the mercy of allah who forgiveth all sins lo: he is theforgiving, the merciful. Means dos hu seek forgiveness wl forgiv
4:168 those who disbelieve and deal in wrong. allah will never forgive them. Means hueva does not ask forgiveness wl not a forgive
7:143 means moses was first to summit himself to Allah commendement among d children of israel
39:12 Means Muhammed was to accept Allah commandment
25:54 and he is who hath created man from water..... Allah use water to for clay he used to form Adam from Adam he made Eve and from both of them sperm (from sperm to blood then human being begin to form) he produce us. So, these is no contradiction and these is nothin like every animal is made from water in quran but everythin is created from water
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by jpphilips(m): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
custom was about seizing your vehicles in the middle of your journey, you didn't sue the Nigerian customs service but you are suing for Jesus and his Godship, fvcking r@tards everywhere!!

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by nurusystem(m): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Christianity is a fabrication by apostle Paul after Jesus
So TB joshua should go and defend this topic,if real Jesus is God or not..
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Psoul(m): 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
gemini35:
and he did not call muhammed or allah,e no dey hard they go start killing christians,that they blaspheme muhammed

Their problem is just too much. Blood thirsty things
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by firebrand011077(m): 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
He should not try that ooooh, because Christians and Muslims don't worship the same God... Muslims worship Allah while Christians worship God, so what is their own now?
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by back2sender: 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
lonelydora:

What of Islam?
re you saying the islamic Religion predate christianity?
Was islam used to colonize Nigeria by the british and portugues
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by deezydez: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Young03:
This man is making sense oo

Is jesus God?

Or The son of God
Jesus is God broz, Jesus said I and my father are one, there are three persons in one God, the son, father and the holy ghost
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Maximus85(m): 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
ilynem:

What is the doctrine of God called in islam? Tawhid! Is it mentioned anywhere in the Koran? No. So I guess you all are burning in hell.

Olodo.

What is hell? What is the Origin of that word. If it's a place of torment, why did Jesus go there? Why did the righteous man Job pray to go and rest there?

If you can't answer, ask your yahoo cum otobolike pastor.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by ilynem(m): 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
Maximus85:

Olodo.

What is hell? What is the Origin of that word. If it's a place of torment, why did Jesus go there? Why did the righteous man Job pray to go and rest there?

If you can't answer, ask your yahoo cum otobolike pastor.
Look at you diverting. Asked me if trinity was in the Bible and now I'm asking if Tawhid was in the Koran. And explaining why Jesus went to hell to you might be too much for you to comprehend due to your shallow mindedness. Go and read your most trusted Hadiths Saihih Bukhari and Saihih Muslim. Go deep into the psychotic nature of your prophet and when you come to the conclusion that he is no way a prophet of a good and loving God, come back to me and I will tell you about Christ.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by cocktopuss: 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
idris4r83:
this is the most ridiculous thing I have read on Nairaland. Are u the same with your father? Just answer yes or no

reread what i wrote and comprehend the angle i am looking at it from. I am specific on the nature not the personality.

"For this reason they tried all the more to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.".....

Equal in the sense of nature(in this context), Kapish?
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by sheriffman(m): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
So now, our courts can determine who will be called God abi? Yeye dey smell. abeg give me the next jist joor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta / Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It / Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.