Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,629 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

*~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / *~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! (5953 Views)

Poll: Who is your choice?

Goodass: 37% (12 votes)
Lysaa: 28% (9 votes)
steve49ja: 15% (5 votes)
Epi: 18% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

*~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by SeanT21(f): 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2009
Forum Gamer Of the Year

Cast your vote!! wink
Re: *~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by platinumnk(f): 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2009
i voted!

Btw sorry about ur loss sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by nich(m): 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2009
see matta!

e no easy to select president sha! undecided
Re: *~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by jamace(m): 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2009
Oh, my dear one will definately win! grin grin grin
Re: *~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by SeanT21(f): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2009
platinumnk:

i voted!

Btw sorry about your loss sad

Thanks. wink

nich:

see matta!

e no easy to select president sha! undecided

nich oo. long time.

jamace:

Oh, my dear one will definately win! grin grin grin

Indeed.
Re: *~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Dclique(m): 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2009
Hmmm, goodass or Epi. Who will get my Vote. Am still thinking.
Re: *~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Epi: 3:08am On Dec 19, 2009
Dclique:

Hmmm, goodass or Epi. Who will get my Vote. Am still thinking.
Here's a hint grin grin grin

God
Ordered
Osun
Drug-dealers
As
Satan's
Servants

why you can't view the nominees undecided asking you to login or register undecided undecided
Re: *~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Sissy3(f): 3:12am On Dec 19, 2009
Seant21

the poll isnt working. tells me to sign in, i did still didnt go through and keeps telling me to sign in again undecided
Re: *~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Dclique(m): 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2009
Epi na my padi any day, any time.
But na naughty ass i go vote for this one.
Re: *~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by SeanT21(f): 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2009
~Sissy~:

Seant21

the poll isnt working. tells me to sign in, i did still didnt go through and keeps telling me to sign in again undecided

Ur vote was counted. You just can not see the results.
Re: *~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by mamagee3(f): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2009
Epi. grin grin grin
Re: *~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Epi: 1:51am On Dec 20, 2009
edit
Re: *~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by goodass(m): 7:42am On Dec 20, 2009
@ OP
cant blv my eyez. .id up dere. mhen, ds 1 pass grammy o.taaaaaaannnxxxx.
bt wia Kenny_G, kunbee, pweety, Amigoz, patwinchbaybee, Bbeee, . . chei so many peepz wld make d@ list o.

Dclique:

Epi na my padi any day, any time.
But na naughty backside i go vote for this one.
tx, etisalatCliq wink

Epi:

Here's a hint grin grin grin

God
Ordered
Osun
Drug-dealers
As
Satan's
Servants
Epiiiiiiiiiiiii shocked ur sis Amigz must hear ds! grin

@ SeanT
wat loss!? d 1 i know of?
Re: *~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by SeanT21(f): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2009
goodass:

@ OP
cant blv my eyez. .id up dere. mhen, ds 1 pass grammy o.taaaaaaannnxxxx.
bt wia Kenny_G, kunbee, pweety, Amigoz, patwinchbaybee, Bbeee, . . chei so many peepz wld make d@ list o.
tx, etisalatCliq wink
Epiiiiiiiiiiiii shocked your sis Amigz must hear ds! grin

@ SeanT
wat loss!? d 1 i know of?

My step daddy died .I think I told U about it.
Re: *~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by goodass(m): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2009
SeanT21:

My step daddy died .I think I told U about it.
yep, datz wat i wana confirm.i hope u gud? me closn frm ofce ryt away!
Re: *~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by SeanT21(f): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2009
Yes, I am.
Re: *~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by steve49ja(m): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2009
Wow.

I heard this on phone yesterday i thought it was a joke.

Here am i speechless.

SeanT. . hmm thanks for adding my name to the list dint even realise peeps knew me on here. [size=5pt]sorry4yaloss[/size]

All da oldies. . Miss ya'll
Da Newbies. . Welcm on board.
Re: *~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by bydot1(m): 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2009
hmn, interesting
Re: *~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by SeanT21(f): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2009
steve49ja:

Wow.

I heard this on phone yesterday i thought it was a joke.

Here am i speechless.

SeanT. . hmm thanks for adding my name to the list dint even realise peeps knew me on here. [size=5pt]sorry4yaloss[/size]

All da oldies. . Miss ya'll
Da Newbies. . Welcm on board.

U are welcome. wink
Re: *~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by gidson12(m): 8:55am On Dec 24, 2009
:-x
Re: *~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by dgreatrock(m): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2009
And why is my name and that of gabby not here?
Re: *~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Epi: 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2009
Congrats Goodie! u throwing an owambe to celebrate? cheesy
Re: *~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Dclique(m): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2009
Congrats to nasty ass grin

(1)

Your Admirer In Nairaland / Describe Life In A Word / Can You Solve This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.