Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,887 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

Vbhostnet.com Is A Scammer And A Fraudulent Web Hosting In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vbhostnet.com Is A Scammer And A Fraudulent Web Hosting In Nigeria (420 Views)

South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer / "Beat Classic Store": Man Jailed Over Fraudulent Instagram Business Page / Nigerian Bags A One-year Jail Term For Operating A Fraudulent Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vbhostnet.com Is A Scammer And A Fraudulent Web Hosting In Nigeria by skibyonline(m): 3:03am On Mar 16, 2017
I REGRET EVER KNOWING VBHOSTNET.COM HOSTING

My website always go offline at the time I need it most and it stays like that for a very long time and my website will be down and I won't be able to get access to it at the time I want to...

VBHOSTNET.COM don't value nor respect their customers, because I wonder why a host company will shutdown a website that suppose to be online at all time because that's were I make my money from I use in funding my host and domain and other expenses and they will have the mind to shutdown a website for long period time...

I hate my self for even knowing this useless host call Vbhostnet, I came to nairaland to alert people not to fall a victim of this useless so called host that I can't even get 7hours of uptime out of 24/7 hours..

ALL MY EMAIL ACCOUNT DELETED FOR NO REASON...

I complain about all my email that was deleted in my Cpanel and I beg for it to be fixed and for all my email account to be replaced but instead of fixing my complain or rely my ticket , they deleted the ticket for no reason, that show how wicked they are, I even explained to them that all my client that I hosted their website and email under Vbhostnet are all disturbing me real bad but they still went ahead and deleted my post without doing anything about it..

I even tried opening new email account on my Cpanel but it will always show me error and d email won't be created and up till now I still have this problem and they refuse to do anything about, because they think it doesn't concern them as far they pay them money for the host, they scam everyone and the owner is a fraudster that present his self as a entrepreneur.

Like I said before I will go as far as to let everybody know Vbhostnet is a pice of junks and will advise others not to fall a victim to you VBHOSTNET.COM because Vbhostnet are all scrab and bunch of illiterate and thief's trying to run a hosting company.

Check below screenshot of the message I sent the owner of the useless VBHOSTNET.COM HOSTING

Re: Vbhostnet.com Is A Scammer And A Fraudulent Web Hosting In Nigeria by skibyonline(m): 3:05am On Mar 16, 2017
This is one of the message I sent to the scammer running VBHOSTNET.COM

(1) (Reply)

Listen Nigeria, Rape Is No Joke! / A Nigerian Arrested For Robbing Banks In The US / Four Feared Dead As Traders Clash With Security Agents In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.