Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? (33138 Views)

Parents, Students Lament High ‘Acceptance Fee’ In Public Universities / Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help / JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Andrewkinggg: 8:15am On Mar 16, 2017
Yabatech is the cheapest polytechnic I guess.. #19,800 per session'

1 Like

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by SetrakusRa(m): 8:16am On Mar 16, 2017
lonelygem:

as a fresher or as a returning student? to the best of my knowledge, there is No university in the North (federal ) taking more than 25k per session. there are even alot of them taking as low as 18000, 13,000. Federal University of Technology Minna, one of the leading universities in Nigeria in terms of academic quality, increased It's own fee recently from 20k to 25k.
you can't base assumptions on What you pay as a fresher, returning students are the ones to tell What the school fees looks like. and despite all these, education is still free in Nigeria. check the breakdown of your fee and you will see details of What you are charged for.

the N51k is for returning students, fresh paid about 60k - 65k (that was last session).. There's even talks to increase returning to 70k and fresh 78k.. While state indigenes pay as low as 22k..

You're right about fees being cheap for FEDERAL, for STATE, am not entirely sure, except indigenes fees..
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Udomajesty: 8:16am On Mar 16, 2017
Imsu I suppose
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by yhemsy62(m): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2017
Please is there anyone who has idea how much uniabuja's pay for management course
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by percyshelu(m): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2017
lonelygem:

as a fresher or as a returning student? to the best of my knowledge, there is No university in the North (federal ) taking more than 25k per session. there are even alot of them taking as low as 18000, 13,000. Federal University of Technology Minna, one of the leading universities in Nigeria in terms of academic quality, increased It's own fee recently from 20k to 25k.
you can't base assumptions on What you pay as a fresher, returning students are the ones to tell What the school fees looks like. and despite all these, education is still free in Nigeria. check the breakdown of your fee and you will see details of What you are charged for.
oga go gather facts, my brother sch in federal university dutsin ma, Katsina state. d fees is way above 35k
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Abagworo(m): 8:25am On Mar 16, 2017
Gmajor:
That would be Imo State University (IMSU) 20k per session
No tuition fee in IMSU. it's free though now narrowed down to natives.
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by kaymart: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2017
I read a professional course ( health) for that matter. And my sch fee at d entrance level was 10k all through to 400L. A slight increment to 14k in 500L and 600L.

A graduate of UNIBEN.
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by OkuFaba(m): 8:28am On Mar 16, 2017
Gmajor:
That would be Imo State University (IMSU)
20k per session
i school at IMSU after paying 20k, keep about 30k for textbooks, abt 5k for assignments then keep another 30k to pass else ur result go cast. Thats IMSU for u
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Gmajor(m): 8:29am On Mar 16, 2017
Abagworo:

says who?
then what is the 20k for?
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Mayorsky07(m): 8:29am On Mar 16, 2017
Noun Pay 18k per semester
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Areros: 8:32am On Mar 16, 2017
Emmy3:
DELSU
Education - 17k average
Social Sciences - 18k average
Medical School - 25k average
Pharmacy - 25k average
Arts - 18k average
Management - Same as Social Sciences
Engineering - 22k average
Agriculture - 18k average
Science - 20k average
Hostel Accommodation - 10k
Acceptance for new students - 20k
Bank Charges - 1k
NOTE: Non-Deltans pay additional 15k to the above mentioned fees...

They are not like that anymore. Education pay above 30k now...... for indigenes. The least amount for accommodation is 26k, there's the one for 45k.
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by hardbody: 8:34am On Mar 16, 2017
lonelygem:

fees are all the same. being a Northerner or not.

OK Sir. I stand corrected.
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Ahmiee(f): 8:34am On Mar 16, 2017
Gmajor:
That would be Imo State University (IMSU)
20k per session
which imsu , thats only for indigenes of the state, is that one a federal school
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by ruggedized1: 8:35am On Mar 16, 2017
Abagworo:

Why would any sane person pay school fees in a school like this? Is this a school or a poultry farm? A school with no infrastructure, no decent learning environment, no qualified lecturers. Even their VC is not even a professor. Welcome to IMSU. cool

1. Law faculty IMSU

2. Admin Block IMSU

3. Health science IMSU

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by buffalowings: 8:35am On Mar 16, 2017
Arebay:
Redeemers university,,#678,000 per session.

lol
they said the cheapest
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by buffalowings: 8:36am On Mar 16, 2017
ruggedized1:

Why would anyone pay school fees in a school like this? Is this a school or a poultry farm? Welcome to IMSU. cool

1. Law faculty IMSU

2. Admin Block IMSU

3. Health science IMSU

jesu kristi

she na school be this

I'm not surprised cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Ahmiee(f): 8:36am On Mar 16, 2017
yhemsy62:
Please is there anyone who has idea how much uniabuja's pay for management course
a friend is paying 120k for pol sci
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by yhemsy62(m): 8:38am On Mar 16, 2017
Ahmiee:
a friend is paying 120k for pol sci
OK thanks
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Jerryjabani(m): 8:39am On Mar 16, 2017
Apply to study in china with an excellent education and an affordable tuition nd accommodation fee.
For more information contact me via watsp or cal..+8615616016490
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by ruggedized1: 8:39am On Mar 16, 2017
This is IMSU, you can now understand why it is free for all. Who in his right mind would waste his money to send his/her kids to this poultry farm in the name of school? cool

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Eazylion: 8:39am On Mar 16, 2017
I heard sum1 say Uniben, is DAT one a university?
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by kzubyar(m): 8:41am On Mar 16, 2017
decency4val:
So many people are Prepared to register for the upcoming JAMB, for Guardians, let's inform and discus the institutions that pay less and Cheap. It might really help many to make choices
my school kust wudil
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by kzubyar(m): 8:42am On Mar 16, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Fedral schools in the north
including state
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by solomix10(m): 8:43am On Mar 16, 2017
olagokee:
Jabu.. Cheapest college... .#507000...
empty head
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by solomix10(m): 8:48am On Mar 16, 2017
buffalowings:

jesu kristi
she na school be this

I'm not surprised cool
na poultry my broda
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Freak101(f): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2017
Unilag or OAU or UI
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by chinybelle(f): 9:09am On Mar 16, 2017
iguita:
In the past? I paid 250 in LASU.
Past is when?
Uniben as at 2006 paid 5k school fees
Even up to 2011 they were paying not more than 7k
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by LegitBoy(m): 9:10am On Mar 16, 2017
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo-state. Freshers 30-33,000 Stay lites pay between 22-27,000.
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by iguita: 9:15am On Mar 16, 2017
Fees went up from 250 to 25,000 in 2005.
chinybelle:

Past is when?
Uniben as at 2006 paid 5k school fees
Even up to 2011 they were paying not more than 7k
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by lumenkristy: 9:15am On Mar 16, 2017
I will advice you to choose fedral University, but aim at Quality Uni not cheap one.
please do not think of LASU, because you can graduate within the stipulated period
and collect your result next century and no one cares if you need your result or not.
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by chinybelle(f): 9:16am On Mar 16, 2017
iguita:
Fees went up from 250 to 25,000 in 2005.
Uniben was pretty cheap as at then
25k : 5k or less sef
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Duru009(m): 9:16am On Mar 16, 2017
Uniben pay the lowest in the federation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US / Angry Students Stone Afe Babalola Over One Month Power Outage / Check Out My Graduation Pictures After Five Years (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.