Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? (33180 Views)

Parents, Students Lament High ‘Acceptance Fee’ In Public Universities / Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help / JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by jaymejate: 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
seanwilliam:
u were finally admitted? Thank God...i'm seanwilliam..2016 unilag thread...do u remember?

Bro how va na grin grin grin
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
jaymejate:

Bro how va na grin grin grin
bro.. I dey ooo...were u admitted to ur desired course? And btw, how's unilag.....

1 Like

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by ibro2hot(m): 12:41am On Mar 17, 2017
Mizk:
how much for freshers and what if its direct entry
fresher pays 47k plus acceptance fee of 20k. direct Entry pays 47k plus acceptance fee of 25k

1 Like

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by jaymejate: 2:37am On Mar 17, 2017
seanwilliam:
bro.. I dey ooo...were u admitted to ur desired course? And btw, how's unilag.....

Yes.
Unilag cool...
I can't say it's bad na grin grin
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by MightyFortress: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Johnpaul01:
See cheap fees,
And FUTO is charging us 55,300, plus course registrations of 1-3k per course you offer

Thieves!!!
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
jaymejate:

Yes.
Unilag cool...
I can't say it's bad na grin grin
bro i still 1 write jamb again jare...na unilag i 1 choose but i'm goin' for english this time...send me ur number so we can talk betta
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by johndaviv(m): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
melejo:
Cheap universities are found in the North.
i thing you are right, its north in [urlhttp://bestassignments.com]cheap[/url]...
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by johndaviv(m): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
melejo:
Cheap universities are found in the North.
i thing you are right, its north in cheap...
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by johndaviv(m): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
With Best Assignments quality assignment help providing service, no assignment of yours will ever go badly graded. That’s a promise!
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by smartfix125(f): 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
Car scrape removal creams such as Turtle polish, 3M Scratch and spin Remover can reduce and obtain rid of scratches. just apply the cream to a clean, soft fabric and clean your screen in a gentle, swirling motion
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by DrRealone400(m): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=seanwilliam post=54686754] bro i still 1 write jamb again jare...na unilag i 1 choose but i'm goin' for english this time...send me ur number so we can talk betta[/sir please can you tell the amount been paid by medical student at year one,is it true that their hostel fee is high,please i will be happy if you can answer my question,how much is their hostel fee]
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by haroldlewis2: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
i thing you are right, its north in maverick trading scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results / How To Write A Formal Or Informal Letter In WAEC Examination / Statistics for WAEC 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.