Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians (19241 Views)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / Sunday Adelaja Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by Goldenheart(m): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2017
The ministry is going to the permanent site
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by bogolobango(m): 9:28am On Mar 16, 2017
This one don carry Jonathan enter this matter
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2017
Ok

Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by obyno417(m): 9:31am On Mar 16, 2017
I pity those that worhip man in place of God and may God have mercy on us all Cox we have all sinned. As for Canadian olosho and our funky man of devil na nemesis nab Una so. When he gave u drugs to abort and buy u cars and houses u tell us? Why bringing all ur dirty dealing to d public now? U guys should go and settle in ur hotels room as usual.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by kingDELE(m): 9:32am On Mar 16, 2017
Despite all dis, i still like him for standing for Christians in kaduna

#iStandWithSule

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 16, 2017
People don't understand that the second you rise up to fight against anyone they too have their own strategy you must prepare for the worst. Sometimes when we are careless and too outspoken for the ministry you were called to do you feed them all they need to destroy your name. What happened to him is no different than the scandals that rocked the pages of the board but the difference is his position calls for responsibility and above all respect for Gods name. We fall as humans regardless of if it's true or not but it's how we respond and rise up that determines who we serve people or God.

He is not the first to try and rehabilitate an Olosho but How and the method is a little questionable if you don't bite the apple it won't have your teeth marks
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by kayo80(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2017
Word! You are so on point.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by Bitcoinworld: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2017
It's applicable everywhere not only in 9ja.. . Make we hear word abeg.

Is it true president buharia is still in UK
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by obyno417(m): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2017
Most men of GOD in naija na something else,their lust for material things make me wonder if they are real men of God or agents of darkness. U see them selling virtually everything,buy hanky,buy oil,buy holly water,pay for visitation,pay for prayer mat,pay for deliverance,pay for fruit of d wombs all dis buy buy def did JESUS christ sell anything? Or did JESUS collect money for healing at his time?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by LordIsaac(m): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2017
zlantanfan:
A sex scandal should never be imagined against a man of God, how much more damaging coincidences and a non coherent defence.

If a large percentage of the secular celebrities can be sex scandal free in a profession of immorality, I find it hard to understand why a man of God can't be same.

Adeboye has been in the ministry even when Suleiman had no church till date without a major sex scandal.

Oyedepo has fallen out against government and prominent personalities without any major sex scandal so why is this different
The fact is all of those "gods of men" are not christians. The disciples of Christ were called christians in Antioch for a reason. Our "Otobo" men and Private Jet ministers are far from the tenets of true christianity. Quote me daily!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by miccollo47: 9:38am On Mar 16, 2017
henrydadon:
What have learnt about this whole thing is that if you use the right password..your post will get to front page no matter how dumb it is

Smh
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by miccollo47: 9:38am On Mar 16, 2017
[Smh quote author=henrydadon post=54636699]What have learnt about this whole thing is that if you use the right password..your post will get to front page no matter how dumb it is[/quote]
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by miccollo47: 9:39am On Mar 16, 2017
[Smh=henrydadon post=54636699]What have learnt about this whole thing is that if you use the right password..your post will get to front page no matter how dumb it is[/quote]
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by obyno417(m): 9:39am On Mar 16, 2017
solasoulmusic:
People don't understand that the second you rise up to fight against anyone they too have their own strategy you must prepare for the worst. Sometimes when we are careless and too outspoken for the ministry you were called to do you feed them all they need to destroy your name. What happened to him is no different than the scandals that rocked the pages of the board but the difference is his position calls for responsibility and above all respect for Gods name. We fall as humans regardless of if it's true or not but it's how we respond and rise up that determines who we serve people or God
Is a man of God suppose to preach violence or tell him people to pick up arms? Our battle is of d lord not our I started suspecting mr sule not to be who people think he was d day he asked Christians to fight back

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by LordIsaac(m): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2017
Pavore9:
Salvation na personal journey, where likes.on social media do not count!
"Let your righteousness not be evil spoken of..." is the command!
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 16, 2017
obyno417:
Is a man of God suppose to preach violence or tell him people to pick up arms? Our battle is of d lord not our I started suspecting mr sule not to be who people think he was d day he asked Christians to fight back
Na where the man fall my hand I no go lie Nna that day I know sey the Kevlar done finish
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by Ngokafor(f): 9:43am On Mar 16, 2017
..Its only an insane individual that will believe that a normal human would propose marriage to a scary-looking slut like Stephanie Otobo....Ese Walters of COZA was more believable cos she was a regular girl,yet nothing came out it ,how much more this Stephanie of a girl..

...Her allegations does not add up biko.'he is average size' angry.'he comes on my back','he likes it from behind',he poisoned me and forced me to have an abortion','he promised to marry me' blablabla...what a gutter girl angry

...Nigerian men are so many things but i doubt whether stuupid is one of them,..marriage ko married with kids ni..

...The only lesson learnt is that Pastors will think twice before helping females or rehabilitating prostitutes who pretend to have changed...to help person now na wahala.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 16, 2017
Ngokafor:

..Its only an insane individual that will believe that a normal human would propose marriage to a scary-looking slut like Stephanie Otobo....Ese Walters of COZA was more believable cos she was a regularly girl,yet nothing came out it ,how much more this Stephanie of a girl..

...Her allegations does not add up biko..'he comes on my back','he likes it from behind',he poisoned me and forced me to have an abortion','he promised to marry me' blablabla...what a gutter girl angry

...Nigerian men are so many things but i doubt whether stuupid is one of them,..marriage ko married with kids ni..

...The only lesson learnt is that Pastors will think twice before helping females or rehabilitating prostitudes who pretend to have changed...Because

hammer no dey look face before e jam pako o all na ministry
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by Ngokafor(f): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2017
solasoulmusic:

hammer no dey look face before e jam pako o all na ministry

...Hammer fit jam pako but e no go promise to marry am..therefore if pako lie say hammer jam am,people wey get brain no go believe sey im jam am to start with.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 16, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Hammer fit jam pako but e no go promise to marry am..therefore if pako lie say hammer jam am,people wey get brain no go believe sey im jam am to start with.

Until dem start investigation we no go know honestly Na speculation na her body she dey sell not her face how she go take get him picture with ear peice except screenshot and even sef why screenshot e be like say From beginning she no trust am say he go marry
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by Ngokafor(f): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Until dem start investigation we no go know honestly Na speculation na her body she dey sell not her face how she go take get him picture with ear peice except screenshot and even sef why screenshot e be like say From beginning she no trust am say he go marry

...Babe i do not believe her..period!!....You are free to belive what you like,its your choice though..Besides,nothing will come out of this..you can book-mark that.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 16, 2017
zlantanfan:
A sex scandal should never be imagined against a man of God, how much more damaging coincidences and a non coherent defence.

If a large percentage of the secular celebrities can be sex scandal free in a profession of immorality, I find it hard to understand why a man of God can't be same.

Adeboye has been in the ministry even when Suleiman had no church till date without a major sex scandal.

Oyedepo has fallen out against government and prominent personalities without any major sex scandal so why is this different

Do you remember hat Suleiman had a show off with the DSS in Ekiti State? Why is this coming few months after that?

Adeboye and Oyedepo minds their business so nobody comes for them. Suleiman has spoken against the government countless times hence this scandal.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by Amicable24: 10:10am On Mar 16, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad women are jezebel
Your mum, sisters, daughters, aunts and other female relatives are not men o sad shocked They are women too!!!

Let's mind what we say and post especially on social media.. You saying that about women, are the men more righteous CAPITAL NO angry
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by texazzpete(m): 10:13am On Mar 16, 2017
Ngokafor:
..Its only an insane individual that will believe that a normal human would propose marriage to a scary-looking slut like Stephanie Otobo....Ese Walters of COZA was more believable cos she was a regular girl,yet nothing came out it ,how much more this Stephanie of a girl..

...Her allegations does not add up biko.'he is average size' angry.'he comes on my back','he likes it from behind',he poisoned me and forced me to have an abortion','he promised to marry me' blablabla...what a gutter girl angry

...The only lesson learnt is that Pastors will think twice before helping females or rehabilitating prostitutes who pretend to have changed...to help person now na wahala.

Oh, I agree some of her stories are incoherent. But what of the Pastor that claims he is being targeted by Buhari and the APC yet is able to get Police to arrest and lock up his accuser and could get the Lagos State Govt to modify their website to prevent owners names from showing up in a vehicle licence check?

Or even worse, the Apostle who claimed on Sunday that he was divinely told that Otobo would be publicly shamed and exposed in 24hours. 4 days don elapse since then.

Both of them, their hand no clean.

Ngokafor:
Ese Walters of COZA was more believable cos she was a regular girl,yet nothing came out it

Nothing came of the Ese Walters case because pastor-worshipping 'Christians' in Nigeria deliberately turned a blind eye to the obvious and focused their ire on the poor lady.

Ngokafor:
The only lesson learnt is that Pastors will think twice before helping females or rehabilitating prostitutes who pretend to have changed...to help person now na wahala.

'help'

Is that what you call it?

I hope Pastors will do more to help the poor, the sick and the helpless instead of buying expensive SUVs for big buttocked C-list actresses.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by Ngokafor(f): 10:16am On Mar 16, 2017
texazzpete:

Oh, I agree some of her stories are incoherent. But what of the Pastor that claims he is being targeted by Buhari and the APC yet is able to get Police to arrest and lock up his accuser and could get the Lagos State Govt to modify their website to prevent owners names from showing up in a vehicle licence check?

Or even worse, the Apostle who claimed on Sunday that he was divinely told that Otobo would be publicly shamed and exposed in 24hours. 4 days don elapse since then.

Both of them, their hand no clean.

Nothing came of the Ese Walters case because pastor-worshipping 'Christians' in Nigeria deliberately turned a blind eye to the obvious and focused their ire on the poor lady.

'help'

Is that what you call it?

I hope Pastors will do more to help the poor, the sick and the helpless instead of buying expensive SUVs for big buttocked C-list actresses.

...Yep i also believe that he is being targeted by APC because of his strong condemnation of the Southern Kaduna killing...
..P.S dont even bother to have a back and forth with me on this issue cos my mind is made up..sorry.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by zlantanfan: 10:23am On Mar 16, 2017
Weselion:

Do you remember hat Suleiman had a show off with the DSS in Ekiti State? Why is this coming few months after that?

Adeboye and Oyedepo minds their business so nobody comes for them. Suleiman has spoken against the government countless times hence this scandal.
oyedepo that threatened releasing the gates of hell on ABC if they won gej 2015, Adeboye that held abacha to ransom for move to be life president
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by davo90tico(m): 10:39am On Mar 16, 2017
emmabest2000:

Apostle must hear this ...
I STAND WITH APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN I STAND WITH JESUS I STAND WITH OFM I STAND WITH TRUTH
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by AngelicBeing: 10:53am On Mar 16, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Babe i do not believe her..period!!....You are free to belive what you like,its your choice though..Besides,nothing will come out of this..you can book-mark that.

@ Ngokafor, you must believe my own confession or else l will bring Buharis goverment down, here is what happened >>> l have a national confession to make, l supplied the Federal executive council of Nigeria with models from Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Romania, l have there Unclad pictures doing doggy, camel style, cow style, elephant style, 3some, 4some, 5 some, 20some with members of both APC / PDP and members of the national assembly,if Buhari does not settle me with 700 Billion Dollars, l will send all the pictures to CNN , BBC and Aljazeera , APC Led federal government has 72 hours to respond or else l will open a can of worms on them cool
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by Ngokafor(f): 11:15am On Mar 16, 2017
AngelicBeing:

@ Ngokafor, you must believe my own confession or else l will bring Buharis goverment down, here is what happened >>> l have a national confession to make, l supplied the Federal executive council of Nigeria with models from Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Romania, l have there Unclad pictures doing doggy, camel style, cow style, elephant style, 3some, 4some, 5 some, 20some with members of both APC / PDP and members of the national assembly,if Buhari does not settle me with 700 Billion Dollars, l will send all the pictures to CNN , BBC and Aljazeera , APC Led federal government has 72 hours to respond or else l will open a can of worms on them cool

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by AngelicBeing: 11:28am On Mar 16, 2017
Ngokafor:

cheesy grin cheesy
You can see nobody is responding to my claims, they read and ignore, l will contact international lawyers in the Hague, UK, USA, AUSTRALIA, CANADA and Singapore to help me with this fight, is either l get paid 700 Billion Dollars by Buhari & APC or l will release all the pictures l have on my phone / PC wink
Re: Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians by jozz(m): 11:53am On Mar 16, 2017
LordIsaac:

The fact is all of those "gods of men" are not christians. The disciples of Christ were called christians in Antioch for a reason. Our "Otobo" men and Private Jet ministers are far from the tenets of true christianity. Quote me daily!

All those who are in awe of religious leaders, who have come to view them as demi gods, should get ready for more shocks.The time for almighty God to expose all those who have falsely represented him is already here. The question people should be asking is how will u who worship them fare when God brings them to account.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Anyone Ever Seen/met This Elisha Goodman Prayer Vendor? / Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today / 7 Types Of Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.