Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence (27401 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) / "I Have Suffered In Life" – Bayo Omoboriowo, Buhari’s Photographer / List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by TerrorSquad147: 9:00am On Mar 17, 2017
No wonder freeze sounds like a broken record undecided undecided
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by Antoeni(m): 9:00am On Mar 17, 2017
Hw is dis a news?

1 Like

Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by Ayblaize(m): 9:00am On Mar 17, 2017
How will this add to my back account?

Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by GameGod(m): 9:02am On Mar 17, 2017
Hmm
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by Cutehector(m): 9:03am On Mar 17, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

There are some crying on a bicycle
where would u like to cry on?
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by Dom2020: 9:05am On Mar 17, 2017
This freezer guy, so na only mouth the guy get
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 17, 2017
Any guys on the list
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by dragonking3: 9:06am On Mar 17, 2017
Dongreat:

And you had to drag in tribes into this thread. You sir is the greatest, most sophisticated, poshest, fancy acclaimed and internationally recognized as a SMELLY FOOL. Continue and I can guarantee that, you will die miserable with people dancing shoki on top of your bloody grave. No be insult nah advice I just give you.
Stop being fo0lish. There was a thread created sometimes ago that claimed igbo men as most romantic, so am just surprised that all the wife beaters here are igbo men. Get that into your thick skull
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by megareal: 9:06am On Mar 17, 2017
Na dat Freeze own dey weired pass. So na only mouth Freeze get, no power? undecided
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by klax(m): 9:08am On Mar 17, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

I don't condone domestic violence or anything violent but these women will drive you to a point where you would want to kill yourself

God bless you. Any man that want live long and go marry the fools called Yeyebrity will die untimely death.
I know of one of them before their marriage broke up will nevereceiver allow her husband to touch her breast pls is that madness for a married woman This same fool Yeyebrity will leave her matrimonial home and tell her hubby she has a date with senator this senator that in Abuja and she will flew to Abuja pls is that a wife If any man don't control himself he will commit and the bloody thing will startEd shiuting domestic violent.
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by dangotesmummy: 9:08am On Mar 17, 2017
@abdulaz Spare me.dv has always been in existence since the days of our great grand mothers.they suffered dv too but there was no social media to run too

Now the difference is social media exposes and amplifies what has always been in existence. Lmao.

All this one men idolize their great grandmother etc because she endured dv and was still submissive, is a lie its because there was no where to run to or anyone to report to

If she reports to her husbands people they will tell her the same thing,endure
Run to mother, mother will say endure. O le dalemoshu sibibayi. grin
.nothing has changed. Social media just exposes the hypocrisy of African marriages. grin

Don't be fooled when you see some Nigerian couples wearing and co.it doesn't mean the husband doesn't assault his wife or vice versae .

Some don't even hide their Shame.they beat their wives in public or in the presence of the kids grin
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by PenisCaP: 9:09am On Mar 17, 2017
dragonking3:
And the wife beaters are all igbo men. I thought they said igbo men are the most romantic?

U are mad.... more than half of that list are yoruba men

1 Like

Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:09am On Mar 17, 2017
And where the f.... is tbillz on the list? Tiwa savage frustrate am die.
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
where would u like to cry on?

I don't wish to cry at all, just want to always be happy in a Hummer Jeep.
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2017
Bumbae1:
Any guys on the list

shhuooooo.
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by PenisCaP: 9:11am On Mar 17, 2017
dragonking3:
And the wife beaters are all igbo men. I thought they said igbo men are the most romantic?

Phooool... more than half of the list are yoruba men.... LYING DEVILS!!
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by Tenkobos(m): 9:11am On Mar 17, 2017
EMERALDGIL:
thanks my dear beating is not a thing of being rich or poor its a personal thing,so stop say hummer jeep or no hummer jeep,i av seen men that no matter how u provoke them they rather leave than hit a lady or even a man like them.
Why should you provoke them?
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 17, 2017
jy2kbeyond:

shhuooooo.
Since he said celebs nao
Y only women u mean one woman never shocked
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by zeb04(f): 9:14am On Mar 17, 2017
dragonking3:
you are useless Abi? So olakunke Churchill is an igbo name?
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by PenisCaP: 9:17am On Mar 17, 2017
Dongreat:

And you had to drag in tribes into this thread. You sir is the greatest, most sophisticated, poshest, fancy acclaimed and internationally recognized as a SMELLY FOOL. Continue and I can guarantee that, you will die miserable with people dancing shoki on top of your bloody grave. No be insult nah advice I just give you.

U just wasted that to slot.. u should should hav used to correct that fool....
U people shoild learn how to rise up against these are lying yoloba neighbours coz the are oit to use media to tarnish us! !...

More than half of the list are yoruba.
And the op even forgot to mention the worst case of yourba men violence like.
TOKE MAKINWA
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2017
Why won't they be abused. Look at how their husbands worwor finished! That's a price you pay for stooping so low tongue
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by holluphemydavid(m): 9:26am On Mar 17, 2017
freeze own got me laffing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by Cutehector(m): 9:46am On Mar 17, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

I don't wish to cry at all, just want to always be happy in a Hummer Jeep.
ok d one u will buy abi
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by Esepayne(f): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2017
daddy freezer doooh oh
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by rebirthiix: 10:12am On Mar 17, 2017
Freeze

Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 17, 2017
Men being savage beasts since the onset.

The worst thing that can happen to a woman is to marry a bad man, unfortunately, all men now are not worthy to be married, and 60% are in prisons as criminals.

Sorry Ladies.
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by elderken(m): 10:39am On Mar 17, 2017
If only most African men would just #SayNoToDomesticViolence #NoToWifeBeating #RespectWomen
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by pansophist(m): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2017
It is a miracle to not suffered from any form of violence if you live in Nigeria. Nigeria in itself is a domestic violence headquarters.
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 17, 2017
dragonking3:

See ya life? Churchill na Igbo man?
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by dragonking3: 11:20am On Mar 17, 2017
zeb04:
you are useless Abi? So olakunke Churchill is an igbo name?
Only one out of seven names.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ / Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car / Uche Jombo Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.