Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence (27415 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) / "I Have Suffered In Life" – Bayo Omoboriowo, Buhari’s Photographer / List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by dragonking3: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2017
PenisCaP:

Phooool... more than half of the list are yoruba men.... LYING DEVILS!!

1. Tony Eberiri
2. Emeka ike
3. Prince Eke
4. Foston Utomi

4 out of six because freeze own is a woman.

Now is the the fool? No be you? Shior
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by bebe2(f): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2017
abdulaz:
This will never stop.

As long as there is social media.

Na dat freeze own weak me pass, na otolo dey beat am, he no even shame to talk am.

Freeze was raised right.

He was thot never to hit a woman.
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by babilicious: 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
AND TONTO DIKE'S HUSBAND IS IGBO ABI ??.....SEE YA SENSE OF REASONING......
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by utamed(m): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] shocked
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by babilicious: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
dragonking3:
And the wife beaters are all igbo men. I thought they said igbo men are the most romantic?
SO tONTO DIKE'S HUSBAND IS IGBO ABI....?? YOU GET SENSE....CLAP FOR YOURSELF
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by dragonking3: 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
babilicious:

SO tONTO DIKE'S HUSBAND IS IGBO ABI....?? YOU GET SENSE....CLAP FOR YOURSELF
Out of the six men is it not only Tonto husband?
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by abdulaz: 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
bebe2:

Freeze was raised right.

He was thot never to hit a woman.

The wife was now raised to do what, hit a man right?

Enough of these double standards abeg, it's becoming annoying.
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by diadem10: 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
dragonking3:
And the wife beaters are all igbo men. I thought they said igbo men are the most romantic?

And you believed those self praising tribe?

Since I saw how my tenant behave towards his wife or his friends toward their wives, I've come to understand why Chinua achebe described the beating of one's wife with a glee in his book, Things fall apart. I think it's part of ibo's culture.
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by diadem10: 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
PenisCaP:

U just wasted that to slot.. u should should hav used to correct that fool....
U people shoild learn how to rise up against these are lying yoloba neighbours coz the are oit to use media to tarnish us! !...

More than half of the list are yoruba.
And the op even forgot to mention the worst case of yourba men violence like.
TOKE MAKINWA

Will you shut up!

Who doesn't know it's Ibo's culture too beat one's wife?

Why else would Chinua Achebe describe the beating of one's wife with a glee in his book, things fall apart?

The funny thing is our Ibo tenant's wife's friend ran from her husband into our Ibo tenant's apartment, in our house to seek succour yet her husband still came in and proceeded to beat her while our ibo tenant and his wife looked on. I began to wonder if the friend didn't know that our ibo tenant tends to beat his wife as well, maybe our tenant's wife never told her friend about it because it's foolish to seek succour from a man who does the same thing you're running away from..

You eediots can continue your self praising nonsense like the low self esteemed people you're known to be but we all know whatzup.
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by diadem10: 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
abdulaz:

You dey mind that one?
Any woman that proceed to beat his spouse should be ready for the consequence.
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by bebe2(f): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
abdulaz:

Yes

She is an untamed animal,

She shud be ashamed of herself,
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by jayAjoku(m): 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
freeze is a pùssy grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
Young03:
Oh to freeze, kpele

Na for only mouth him get power

But if him beat the wife you will be the first to tag him as beast..
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by PenisCaP: 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
diadem10:

[s]Will you shut up!

Who doesn't know it's Ibo's culture too beat one's wife?

Why else would Chinua Achebe describe the beating of one's wife with a glee in his book, things fall apart?

The funny thing is our Ibo tenant's wife's friend ran from his husband to our house, into our Ibo tenant's apartment to seek succour from our tenant yet his husband still came in and proceeded to beat her while our ibo tenant and his wife looked on. I begin to wonder if the friend doesn't know of our ibo tenant beating his wife as well, maybe our tenant's wife never told her friend because it's foolish to seek succour from a man who does the same thing you're running away from..

You eediots can continue your self praising nonsense like the low self esteemed people you're known to be but we all know w[/s]hatzup.

U retarded g0at u can even arrange simple grammer.... ranting like a tout.

u wana compare igbo marriage with yoruba marriage.
95% of celebrity wedding dat crashed involved yorubas...becox of cheating or domestic violence

And u are here ranting abt ur fFOMULATED NEIGHBOUR STORY. .. who doenst know afonjas ar cheonic liars...? undecided
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by PenisCaP: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
dragonking3:

1. Tony Eberiri
2. Emeka ike
3. Prince Eke
4. Foston Utomi

4 out of six because freeze own is a woman.

Now is the the fool? No be you? Shior

Eediot a shitty list complied by lying afonja.

Where is toke makinwas husband.?
Where is 9ice.?
Where is tiwa savage husband.?
Even crazy davido beat up his gf mecilessly befor the seperate.

LYING AFONJA
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by diadem10: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
Double post
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by diadem10: 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
PenisCaP:

U retarded g0at u can even arrange simple grammer.... ranting like a tout.

u wana compare igbo marriage with yoruba marriage.
95% of celebrity wedding dat crashed involved yorubas...becox of cheating or domestic violence

And u are here ranting abt ur fFOMULATED NEIGHBOUR STORY. .. who doenst know afonjas ar cheonic liars...? undecided

LOL! See the loser with the better grammar cheesy

I was expecting you to defend Chinua Achebe's description of ibo man tendency to beat their wife in his book. If a learned man such as Achebe could describe such acts with a glee, what says a stupid fool as yourself?

BTW, the list put up by the OP has more of Ibo men beating their wives which already corroborated my story.

Can you swear on your life that your Ibo father never beat your Mama make thunder fire you there?
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by PenisCaP: 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
diadem10:

LOL! See the loser with the better grammar cheesy

I was expecting you to defend Chinua Achebe description of ibo man tendency to beat their wife in his book. If a learned man such as Achebe could describe such acts with a glee, what says a stupid fool as yourself?

BTW, the list put up by the OP has more of Ibo men beating their wives which already corroborated my story.

Can you swear on your life that your Ibo father never beat your Mama make thunder fire you there?

Hahaha typical lying afonja..OWO MI DA TOUT. grin
They dnt know what typo error means and they can lie with anythin even the food they eat..

THAT UR AFOJA FATHER USES UR MUM AS A PUNCH BAG DOENST MEANT ANY OTHER PERSON DOEST. grin

Have u heard this sayind "TO SCARE A YORUBA MAN AWAY SIMPLY TELL HIM THE TRURH" grin.

The list was put up by ur fellow lying afonja.
Which will not come as a suprise..coz u are known for being unstraight foward and deceitful undecided
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by abdulaz: 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
bebe2:

Yes

She is an untamed animal,

She shud be ashamed of herself,

I am glad to hear this from you. Anyone can become a victim of domestic violence. Remember there are three sides to a story and one side is always concealed since the truth is always bitter.

1 Like

Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by diadem10: 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
PenisCaP:

Hahaha typical lying afonja..OWO MI DA TOUT. grin
They dnt know what type erroe means and they can lie with anythin even the food they eat..

THAT UR AFOJA FATHER USES UR MUM AS A PUNCH BAG DOENST MEANT ANY OTHER PERSON DOEST. grin

Have u heard this sayind "TO SCARE A YORUBA MAN AWAY SIMPLY TELL HIM THE TRURH" grin.

Lmao..

All I stated was Achebe's gleefully description of how Okonkwo beats his wife in his book but rather than try to defend it, all you did was to rant like the loser you're known to be in the first place.

Osu and stupidity, very synonymous!

And you haven't answered my question either. Can you swear on your life that your Ibo Father never laid hand on your Mama? I can swear that easily.
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by PenisCaP: 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
diadem10:

Lmao..

All I stated was Achebe's gleefully description of how Okonkwo beats his wife in his book but rather than try to defend it, all you did is to rant like the loser you're known to be in the first place.

Osu and stupidity, very synonymous!

And you haven't answered my question either. Can you swear on your life that your Ibo Father never laid hand on your Mama? I can swear that easily.

Hahahahahaha
PAINED OWO MI DA TOUT grin.. that ur father uses ur mum to do punching bag doesnt mean every other person does i say again.

Talking abt okonkwo dat was a play chinua achebe was aslo saying that in respect to the drama.

Ooops i forgot!!
I know u are suffering from AFONJAITIS disease grin grin

A sickenss dat makes one to ooze of hatred and lies and deceitfulness.. and people with scratched faces like tiger grin and brown food-stained teeth are easy targets for the AFONJAITIS AILMENT.. grin grin
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by diadem10: 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
PenisCaP:

Hahahahahaha
PAINED OWO MI DA TOUT grin.. that ur father uses ur mum to do punching bag doesnt mean every other person does i say again.

Talking abt okonkwo dat was a movie and chinua achebe was aslo saying that in respect to the movie.

Ooops i forgot!!

A sickenss dat makes one to ooze of hatred and lies and deceitfulness.. and people with scratched faces like tiger grin and brown food-stained teeth are easy targets for the AFONJAITIS AILMENT.. grin grin

Typical Osu liar..

Did the Movie come before Achebe's book or the book came prior to the movie? LOL!

Osu, stupidity and lies, very synonymous.

You keeping mum on my question already showed that Your papa used your mama as a punching bag, just like Achebe gleefully described in his book.. Don't feel bad though, we all know it's Osu's culture.
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by PenisCaP: 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
diadem10:

Typical Osu liar..

Did the Movie come before Achebe's book or the book came prior to the movie? LOL!

Osu, stupidity and lies, very synonymous.

You keeping mum on my question already showed that Your papa used your mama as a punching bag just like Achebe gleefully described in his book.. Don't feel bad though, we all know it's Osu's culture.

PAINED OWOMIDA TOUT....
KEEPS TELLING US HIS FAMILY EXPERIENCE.

Let me lecture ur conehead...The book is play.. I HOPE U KNOW WHAT A PLAY IS??.
And he okonkwo was playing a part..

HAHAHA AFONJAS BE SAYING THEY ARE EDUCATED.. YET THIS COW HERE THINKS A WRITTEN FICTICIOUS STORY IS REAL LIFE.. grin grin grin

UR CHARACTER IS EXACTLY WHY AN AVERAGE AFONJA MAN BLIVS HUMAN.. SKUL SHOULD BE CHEAPER THAN COW SKULL.

LYING AFONJA
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by diadem10: 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
PenisCaP:

Where is 9ice.?

LYING AFONJA

Stupid Osu, 9ice and Toke's husband didn't beat their wives.

Of course, they hurt their wives and abused them emotionally but not physically. Stupid akpu filled Osu head can't know the difference though. Smh.

1 Like

Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by PenisCaP: 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
diadem10:

Stupid Osu, 9ice and Toke's husband didn't beat their wives.

Of course, they hurt their wives and abused them emotionally but not physically. Stupid akpu filled Osu head can't know the difference though. Smh.

shocked.. toke makinwas hubby didnt abusr her physically.. OMG. shocked.. even the devil himself will be scared of u right now.

See what dark amala has done to u.
amala is dard and no wonder ur brain is dark cant think..
Ur heart is black full of lies and deciet.
.... DEVILISH LYING TRIBE.. SHAME ON U LOTS
Jeeeez!!. shocked
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by diadem10: 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
PenisCaP:

PAINED OWOMIDA TOUT....
KEEPS TELLING US HIS FAMILY EXPERIENCE.

Let me lecture ur conehead...The book is play.. I HOPE U KNOW WHAT A PLAY IS??.
And he okonkwo was playing a part..

HAHAHA AFONJAS BE SAYING THEY ARE EDUCATED.. YET THIS COW HERE THINKS A WRITTEN FICTICIOUS STORY IS REAL LIFE.. grin grin grin

UR CHARACTER IS EXACTLY WHY AN AVERAGE AFONJA MAN BLIVS HUMAN.. SKUL SHOULD BE CHEAPER THAN COW SKULL.

LYING AFONJA

PenisCaP:

Hahahahahaha

Talking abt okonkwo dat was a movie and chinua achebe was aslo saying that in respect to the movie.

Ooops i forgot!!

LOL!

The stupid loser of a liar quickly went to change his post.

Whether you lying Osu goat changed your post or not, the truth is Achebe's book was based on neither of it. It was all on achebe except you're trying to undermine achebe's work.

You already know it's Osu culture to beat one's wife seeing how you had no answer to my question. Hence, I don't know why you're still showing your stupidity.. Oops! I've forgotten you people have to keep up with your self praise.

Typical low self esteemed Osu!
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by diadem10: 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
PenisCaP:

shocked.. toke makinwas hubby didnt abusr her physically.. OMG. shocked.. even the devil himself will be scared of u right now.

See what dark amala has done to u.
amala is dard and no wonder ur brain is dark cant think..
Ur heart is black full of lies and deciet.
.... DEVILISH LYING TRIBE.. SHAME ON U LOTS
Jeeeez!!. shocked

This was one of the 12 allegations she submitted to the court.

She alleges that Maje also made threats to physically
assault her.

But no one is surprised at how an akpu filled compressed Osu head has problem comprehending such a simple statement.

Typical Osu Loser.
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by PenisCaP: 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
diadem10:

This was one of the 12 allegations she submitted to the court.

But no one is surprised at how an akpu filled compressed Osu head has problem comprehending such a simple statement.

Typical Osu Loser.

Devilish lying afonja....
Everybody knows who u people are when it comes to lies....

OWOMIDA TOUT grin...

I hav known u guys for a long time now and even beat u in ur game... some afonja naighbousrare now scared of me.

I CURE THEIR AFONJAITIES grin
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by PenisCaP: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
diadem10:

LOL!

The stupid loser of a liar quickly went to change his post.

Whether you lying Osu goat changed your post or not, the truth is Achebe's book was based on neither of it. It was all on achebe except you're trying to undermine achebe's work.

You already know it's Osu culture to beat one's wife seeing how you had no answer to my question. Hence, I don't know why you're still showing your stupidity.. Oops! I've forgotten you people have to keep up with your self praise.

Typical low self esteemed Osu!

grin... this exactly why cow skull cost more dan afonja head. On yoruba land grin

2.5k for a human skul TUFIAKWA..
CURSED DEVILISH TRIBE
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by diadem10: 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
PenisCaP:

Where is 9ice.?

LYING AFONJA

Even Tee bliz never physically assaulted Tiwa Salvage.

This was Tiwa's eventual statement after all the rumours:

PULSE: Has he ever physically assaulted you?
TIWA: No, and I’ll never play that victim card. But it was a mentally abusive relationship because all I hear every day is how he made me, how he did this and that for me, I created you, I took you from nothing. He didn’t find me in a dustbin.

She also talked about Tee bliz never spending kobo on her son while using her money to flock with his several bitches and also smoking cocaine but he never beat her.

The same way Maje and 9ce never beat their wife unlike our Osu beast!
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by diadem10: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
PenisCaP:

Devilish lying afonja....
Everybody knows who u people are when it comes to lies....

OWOMIDA TOUT grin...

I hav known u guys for a long time now and even beat u in ur game... some afonja naighbousrare now scared of me.

I CURE THEIR AFONJAITIES grin

Who did you beat at their game when all you've done is to show all the traits accustomed to the Osus which are Lies, stupidity, inferiority complex etc.

Low self esteemed Osu loser.
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by TinaAnita(f): 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Admin could not wait for Tonto to divorce her husband officially before including her name to the list of divorcees? Na real wah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Krystal Okeke Hosts Nigeria Police Commissioners, Gets Honoured / Singer Kcee Prays For Tekno Over His Condition / Charity Nnaji Reacts To Mompha Shaming Him For Begging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.