Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons (28164 Views)

Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information / Abraham Daniels: Sacked Dunamis Pastor Blasts Pastors. Calls Them 'Businessmen' / Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by TheEminentLaity: 10:34am On Mar 16, 2017
Guy, you too dey worry yourself.
frosbel2:
This pastor is a DEMON himself, wicked charlatan, evil scammer par excellence !!

How 'mumus' will keep making these lazy pastors rich while they themselves are broke is beyond me, total religious brainwashing.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by kayo80(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2017
Goke7:
This Apostle is just too arrogant and may loose his ministry soon with the way he's going, am not deceived cos we had great men of God who did more miracles than this man but where are they today and their ministries despite the fact that they are still alive. e.g. Patrick anwuzia [Zoe Ministries worldwide who took Lagos by storm in the mid 90s

God bless you. I remember going for ZOE revivals in Surulere as a kid back in the day. The man was hot. And then he just disappeared. I wonder where he is now and what he is doing.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by OldBeer: 10:36am On Mar 16, 2017
SuperBlack:
Jesus said to them, if any of you who have not done these, let him Cast the First Stone On These Woman,

And Before Jesus could look up they have all disappeared,

And He said to the woman, neither do i condem you, Go and Sin no more,

If the members Worship the Pastor they should leave the Church,

But if they Worship God and Believe in the Almighty in Heaven, they should pray for more Mercy and Grace on their Pastor,

It's not easy to be a man of God, even Jesus was Tempted by Devil himself,

Jesus never said to the woman you did it or you didn't do it, but he knows the fresh is too weak.

I Refuse to Cast a Stone On the Man of God.
Then commot for road before we stone you join.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by GavelSlam: 10:36am On Mar 16, 2017
Fessy09:
uncle ejö did you watch the full clip carefully to know what he said earlier before then or you r just saying ur own based on what what the op quoted from the short clip?? #NaYouGehYourMouth

I watched the whole video.

You can print the entire transcript if you like.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by authenticman(m): 10:37am On Mar 16, 2017
SuperBlack:
Jesus said to them, if any of you who have not done these, let him Cast the First Stone On These Woman,

But if they Worship God and Believe in the Almighty in Heaven, they should pray for more Mercy and Grace on their Pastor,

Jesus never said to the woman you did it or you didn't do it, but he knows the fresh is too weak.

@Superblack, the Pastor's blatant denial of the allegations have not helped his case, that majorly is what have got people livid and talking. So long as he continues to talk tough he will remain the trendy topic on social media for a pretty long time!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by kayo80(m): 10:38am On Mar 16, 2017
kogirodent:

sorry no vex. I can't.

Hmm! Give me an email address you can be reached on, I am a regular 'commenter' on Linda Ikeji's blog, let me tell her about you. I hope what you have is authentic? You can also leave a message on Sahara Reporters posts on Instagram.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by 2016v2017: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2017
randomperson:
Can this be true??... If it is, it's just sad.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by Goke7: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2017
Rogo:

Are you the judge or taking God position in people's issue

It is the Apostle that is the judge here threatening his members he has kept in doubt about the whole saga
Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by AYOCAHA1(m): 10:45am On Mar 16, 2017
i need your help please oooo
Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by AYOCAHA1(m): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2017
AYOCAHA1:
wink
AYOCAHA1:
Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by davo90tico(m): 10:47am On Mar 16, 2017
GavelSlam:
I watched the video and he has indeed even asked his congregation to ex-communicate themselves from any friends who think otherwise.

He says Facebook friends should be deleted.

We can see how far brainwashing makes one brazen.
lemme ask you this pls
if you were accused of let's say stealing
and painted bad in front of everyone
and there are two classes of friends around you,
group one
they believe you are innocent but also wait to see the truth
group two;
they castigate you and help scatter the bad news further,
now to the question;
which group will you distance yourself from and which one will you draw closer to?
someone can't call you friend and join others against you such person(s) shouldn't be allowed close to you.
another example;
in business do you hire peeps who don't believe in your company goals? and if you do and later see their stand point will you still allow them be part of your company
Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by Jones4190(m): 10:49am On Mar 16, 2017
Oga control your joystick first then all will be well with you

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by Goke7: 10:49am On Mar 16, 2017
kayo80:
[/b]

God bless you. I remember going for ZOE revivals in Surulere as a kid back in the day. The man was hot. And then he just disappeared. I wonder where he is now and what he is doing.

That is how most of these deliverance pastors are jare, they just come and disappear, only men of God who teach and build members of their congregation with the integrity of God's word seems to last all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by GavelSlam: 10:49am On Mar 16, 2017
davo90tico:

lemme ask you this pls
if you were accused of let's say stealing
and painted bad in front of everyone
and there are two classes of friends around you,
group one
they believe you are innocent but also wait to see the truth
group two;
they castigate you and help scatter the bad news further,
now to the question;
which group will you distance yourself from and which one will you draw closer to?

The fact remains the Apostle has a chance clear his name and make his ministry an even greater one by daring the devil and disgracing his detractors with facts.

Let him present himself for investigation.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by mark2sunny(m): 10:51am On Mar 16, 2017
benzics:
One thing you should know about "Christians" is that they refuse to think for themselves, only Liberal Christians even think a little.

'Apostle' Suleman is a conman, that all reasonable people know.

He loves issuing threats that scare only the fools and the gullibles, I thought this conman made the statement.

"God just told me something..... And in 24 hours... Marine, will be disgraced publicly."

It's been more than 72hrs, and we haven't heard sh-it.. But trust me, his followers will still follow and defend him..

Africa, break yourself from mental slavery!

Suleman is guilty, from his actions you'll know it, others saying otherwise, even with the picture evidence, are nothing but mental slaves!

Religion is synonymous to brainwashing, no doubt!

It gives you pleasure to believe and propagate wrong news about men of God. That's the reason you believe every bad and degrading story about men of God and Christians.

But remember God will judge all men according to their works. You did not make him a man of God. He was ordained a man of God. Allow God to do the judging. Don't take God's employment from Him.

Again there are things bigger than you. Leave those things alone. If everything about your life is based on your abilities, then you don't have a life. You are just alone in this world and any thing can just happen to you.

But those that walk in the Spirit understand things of the Spirit. It's so easy to know whose wrong and that not based on the personalities involved. But on the sweet voice of the Spirit of God. And I feel for Christians who are just shallow and not spiritual.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by kayo80(m): 11:00am On Mar 16, 2017
Goke7:

That is how most of these deliverance pastors are jare, they just come and disappear, only men of God who teach and build members of their congregation with the integrity of God's word seems to last all the way.

True sha.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by dederocs(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2017
He has brainwashed the zombies... This is pure hypnosis.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by kogirodent: 11:17am On Mar 16, 2017
kayo80:

Hmm! Give me an email address you can be reached on, I am a regular 'commenter' on Linda Ikeji's blog, let me tell her about you. I hope what you have is authentic? You can also leave a message on Sahara Reporter's posts on Instagram.
Authentic is an understatement. Princhartz@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by Thisnut(m): 11:26am On Mar 16, 2017
Badgers14:
I lost few respect i had for this man.

What does he mean by "you see me here everyday and you believe certain things"?..

Do all the members follow him about all the time angry

I blame gullible followers, people that view these pastors as demi god.
As if student no dey go library go copy expo. Because you see the student in the library everyday does not mean he/she can not cheat during test

This video weak me

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by OGBUEFIJAKOTA(m): 11:29am On Mar 16, 2017
What I am asking is, he is doing these all this while. Why is it hidden and suddenly it evolves up now he speaks against the killings in the north. I sees it being political some how.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by Akaujaa(m): 11:35am On Mar 16, 2017
I pity those who instead of God have chosen to believe in mere mortals. Nigerians can be gullible sha. I can only believe everything my pastor tells me if there's just but one bible in the whole world and he is the only one who owns it.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by nizetee: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2017
GavelSlam:
I watched the video and he has indeed even asked his congregation to ex-communicate themselves from any friends who think otherwise.

He says Facebook friends should be deleted.

We can see how far brainwashing makes one brazen.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by kayo80(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2017
kogirodent:

Authentic is an understatement. Princhartz@gmail.com

WHOA!!! I can't wait for this to come out.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by thunderbabs: 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Religious leaders can easily make you lose your own sense of reasoning, if you ever had one

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by onyichick(f): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
kayo80:

WHOA!!! I can't wait for this to come out.
biko can I hv a sneak peak

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by kayo80(m): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
onyichick:
biko can I hv a sneak peak

Men! The dude said he is only gonna release the info to either Linda Ikeji or Sahara Reporters.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by onyichick(f): 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
kayo80:

Men! The dude said he is only gonna release the info to either Linda Ikeji or Sahara Reporters.

hmmm, Ok I guess we just hv to wait n see

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by kayo80(m): 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
onyichick:
hmmm, Ok I guess we just hv to wait n see

Yea
Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by kjhova(m): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
SuperBlack:

Anyone who refuse to cast a stone on the apostle, with regards to your speech above, but cast stones freely at Stephanie is a demon!
Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by kjhova(m): 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Are you suggesting that the video is fake or what

shammah1:
Another lies from BMC just to feed the hungry zombies. You keep giving the Apostle free publicity

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by kjhova(m): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
dragonking3:
Innocent until proven guilty.

As it stands now apostle suleman is innocent until proven guilty cool

That is in the court of law. In the field of public opinion, he has a lot to do to pull wool over our eyes. He appears guilty and all of his moves since last fortnight seem to draw him deeper into suspect mode!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons by kjhova(m): 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
stcool:
He did not say anything wrong op...Life is a game. You are either loyal, or break away and be your own boss.

You cant be in his church and suspect him. The appropriate thing is to leave the church if in doubt.

Mind you its still a media trial until proven guilty in a court of law.

OMG!!!

I didn't know that it is his church?! I thought that it was our church, the body of God, and that the gate of hell shall not prevail against it!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye / "Is Abstinence Before Marriage A Realistic Message?" / Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.