Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults (27962 Views)

Rugged Smartphone Ioutdoor Polar 3 Packing With Great Photography ! / Ioutdoor Polar 3 “the Transformers” Design Packing With Wireless Charging / Russian Phone Addict Buried Under A Tombstone Shaped Like Her Favourite Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by dom(m): 10:55am On Mar 16, 2017
She writes good English sha, especially for a Russian.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by thesicilian: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2017
Instead of staying in the group to receive insults, why not just leave? Heck, even Facebook is not compulsory.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by ElsonMorali: 11:00am On Mar 16, 2017
I can't see where they came for her.

Not even a single coherent INSULT that will make her hurry down the street and purchase a good rope.

You don't rush to answer such insults.

You cool down first, drink water, and Let the savage part of you arise from slumber as you read her comment over and over again.

All I see there are people fuming out of anger.

A proper response shouldn't be more than a short sentence designed to inflict maximum psychological pain.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by juman(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2017
She is funny. grin

Russia also is a substandard country.
Its a country with standard of a third world country.

They have over the board corruption, unserious government, even many many of their people roaming the world like africans.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by Ruggedpen: 11:03am On Mar 16, 2017
kaffy4tope:
Seriously I don't even know what to say right now because this lady has guts to insult us cos of how bad some Ipobians have spoilt name of this country all over the race.

And to the btch....I'd be right back.
u are nothing without ipob oil and intelligence, what is difference between u and the foolish girl that make the comment, both of you are fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by thuggCheetah(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Only people with a great sense of humour can't detect parodies, sarcasm and trolls. lol grin
are u sure u wrote this well?
And where did u get this fact if I may ask?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by burkingx(f): 11:05am On Mar 16, 2017
kaffy4tope:
Seriously I don't even know what to say right now because this lady has guts to insult us cos of how bad some Ipobians have spoilt name of this country all over the race.

...... angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by Bigsteveg(m): 11:05am On Mar 16, 2017
cummando:
Em why insult na...these things have processes....well I've reported her(with authority) and the page is going down.

*smiles at my ingenious ways"
Oya clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 16, 2017
All I see is EMEKA AND UMUKORO still professing love to someone that berated their kind so badly that my eyes hurt.
Why are Igbos like this?
They have a history of supporting those against them. Does it run in the blood?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by swish9(m): 11:08am On Mar 16, 2017
wtf, emeka just snitched... angry
Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by Omoluabi16(m): 11:08am On Mar 16, 2017
thuggCheetah:
are u sure u wrote this well?
And where did u get this fact if I may ask?
??
Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by lonelydora: 11:14am On Mar 16, 2017
Lunagirl:

And as usual a foolish person has decided to make this tribalistic.

She has said it and you have attributed it to one section of the country. Go and correct and edit her posts. Silly.

He didn't see other countries that she mentioned? Or do we now have Ipob in those countries?
Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 16, 2017
kaffy4tope:

What makes you different from the useless Russian girl?

Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by Vacora(m): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2017
Don't feed the troll.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by Respect55(m): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2017
kaffy4tope:

When will u get a small sense... no matter how small it is
Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by Okuda(m): 11:22am On Mar 16, 2017
kaffy4tope:

Damn! I can actually now see all the sense in the ladys rant post on fb.. you are one of the reasons
Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by freetheking: 11:22am On Mar 16, 2017
Lunagirl:

And as usual a foolish person has decided to make this tribalistic.

She has said it and you have attributed it to one section of the country. Go and correct and edit her posts. Silly.
Don't mind that mugu from the other side of the country always out of point
Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by nazablossom(f): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2017
Why the fuss, she is not different from some of nairalanders who always insult themselves all in the name of tribe (ipob and afonjas as you call it). We suffer the same sickness in Nigeria and now we are claiming that she insulted us as if we love ourselves before.
#soberreflection

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by phinter: 11:24am On Mar 16, 2017
kaffy4tope:

Dont complain about what the girl said cos you just validated her by singling out a group of people in your own country.
Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by phinter: 11:25am On Mar 16, 2017
nazablossom:
Why the fuss, she is not different from some of nairalanders who always insult themselves all in the name of tribe (ipob and afonjas as you call it). We suffer the same sickness in Nigeria and now we are claiming that she insulted us as if we love ourselves before.
#soberreflection
Thank you very much. One just did. The first thing she did was to attach IPOB, validating the girl.
Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by Yorobastard(m): 11:26am On Mar 16, 2017
The best way to have made her feel stupid was if she didn't get any reply at all.......sometimes we make these pig-tailed humans feel happy when they get response for people.... Next time you see a racist post pls don't reply and you will see how stupid they feel

Shikena

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by phinter: 11:26am On Mar 16, 2017
This girl is seeking attention and she got it. I wish no one replied her. She would have shamefully gone into hiding, now she is popular.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 16, 2017
kaffy4tope:

l

You are a big fool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by nazablossom(f): 11:32am On Mar 16, 2017
phinter:

Thank you very much. One just did. The first thing she did was to attach IPOB, validating the girl.
that's it, we need to work on ourselves first before pointing fingers at others
Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 16, 2017
kaffy4tope:

You are not better than her

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by misteryman: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2017
kaffy4tope:

Afonja Sighted

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 16, 2017
she need a hash tag #someonetellkatiegagliano here is her facebook page https://www.facebook.com/katie.gagliano.98
Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by MrGerald(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2017
kaffy4tope:

And what's the difference between you and that girl, you ugly looking specie
Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by NaWetinDey(m): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2017
Lol

Blak niqas have dealt badly with her white ass before, then she lost it. The old color brag no longer works. Obama was once a world leader and I will be next grin
Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by Nigeriadondie: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2017
I would not blame her so much. If our useless leaders were able to offer their citizens good governance that wud have gauranteed us high standard of living so we dont ve to trek through the desert and sail dangerously through the Mediterranean sea to live in Europe may that white brainless Russian wud not ve the gut to spew out words that reflects the high if insanity she inherited from her grandpa and she will transfer to her generation upon generation.
By the way Russia is a very useless country with struggling economy.
If no be say our leaders no get sense but are animals it is not a big deal to fix our country and out continent at large to be a haven and dignify all Nigerians and Africans a better life in our own land.
Re: Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults by Werehkpe: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
Simply Say

"when they go low, we go high" and ignore such people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Post The Screenshot Of Your Lockscreen / How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] / Facebook To Delete Your Synced Photos By July 7th - See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.