Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Gemstones Training Organized By Bank Of Industry - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gemstones Training Organized By Bank Of Industry (1578 Views)

Bank Of Industry (BOI) Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund (GEF) 2018 / Bank Of Industry Fresh Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund 2018 / Bank Of Industry Recruitment 2017 | How To Apply For BOI Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gemstones Training Organized By Bank Of Industry by bulakos25(m): 8:37am On Mar 16, 2017
There is training going on on "Gemstone / Precious Stone Trading etc" organized by Bank Of Industry to engage youth on gemstone. This was advertised severally on news paper and this training started since late last month and it is batch by batch in all six geopolitical zone. They are in north east now which is holding in Gombe.
If you are part of this program come on board here and share what you have learn let rob mind together and make away forward. Thanking you in anticipation of your response.

1 Like

Re: Gemstones Training Organized By Bank Of Industry by harow: 10:34am On Mar 16, 2017
Hello Bulakos25, am really interested in the training am based in Port-Harcourt please send me more info such as date, venue for PH participants and on how to participate in the training for PH location. My number is 08065703070 or email me at aaron_ballers@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Gemstones Training Organized By Bank Of Industry by bulakos25(m): 6:50am On Mar 18, 2017
Is their any gemstones training participant here.
Re: Gemstones Training Organized By Bank Of Industry by Emmaume: 10:11am On Mar 31, 2017
Mine will come up on Monday at Umuahia. Not sure if I will make it. I will try.
Re: Gemstones Training Organized By Bank Of Industry by ashson: 11:25am On Mar 31, 2017
bulakos25:
There is training going on on "Gemstone / Precious Stone Trading etc" organized by Bank Of Industry to engage youth on gemstone. This was advertised severally on news paper and this training started since late last month and it is batch by batch in all six geopolitical zone. They are in north east now which is holding in Gombe.
If you are part of this program come on board here and share what you have learn let rob mind together and make away forward. Thanking you in anticipation of your response.

You did not come here to share when they advertised...

Now how do you expect to see a participant around here?
Re: Gemstones Training Organized By Bank Of Industry by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
I attended in Gombe
Re: Gemstones Training Organized By Bank Of Industry by kayus2009: 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
@hrdia. hw did it go
Re: Gemstones Training Organized By Bank Of Industry by Wisdomexcel(m): 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hello, I am a geologist and participated in the gemstones training in Portharcourt, the training was perfect, I now deal on gemstones like sapphire, tourmaline, topaz, aquamarine, amethyst etc. If you need any of these gems in quantity call or whatsapp +2348076626007 or email seedoublecee@gmail.com for samples of what I have on grand.
Re: Gemstones Training Organized By Bank Of Industry by bulakos25(m): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
hrdia:
I attended in Gombe
I also did mine in gombe. which batch did you attend.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Segun Adebayo Shocking Revelations, Warnings To Pastor Adeboye, Bola Tin / Have Nicon Called Anyone / All Banks Are Recruiting Internally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.