Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

What Is The Problem With Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Problem With Nigeria? (434 Views)

David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll / Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife / I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Problem With Nigeria? by shadechacha: 8:38am On Mar 16, 2017
Sometimes me I dey wondah sef, The problem with Nigeria too much. Sometimes I even feel it is a spiritual problem but this article gives me a different view of what Nigeria problem may be; [url][/url]https://hubpages.com/politics/the-problem-with-nigeria
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigeria? by Samirana360(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2017
U ar d problem of nigeria......ask me hw
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigeria? by shadechacha: 8:47am On Mar 16, 2017
Samirana360:
U ar d problem of nigeria......ask me hw
how?
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigeria? by Samirana360(m): 9:15am On Mar 16, 2017
shadechacha:
how?
ur post
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigeria? by momentarylapse: 9:52am On Mar 16, 2017
AIDS!

Acquired Indigene Deficiency Syndrome!

(1) (Reply)

So You Want To Run For President Or Governor In 2019 (2) / JUST IN: Ifeanyi Uba Arrested, Detained By DSS / Anti-corruption War: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.