Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,137 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife (3325 Views)

Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page / Bow Wow Spotted On Commercial Plane After Posting Flying In His Private Jet(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by Calismart(m): 9:31am On Mar 16, 2017
Recently,Snoop Dogg's controversial music video
resulted to him clashing with Donald Trump
Earlier this week, Snoop Dogg shared a music
video "BADBADNOTGOOD" that
featured the rapper pulling a gun on a clown
impersonating President Donald
Trump. It led to criticism.

Trump replied to the controversial clip on
Twitter, arguing that Snoop wouldn't have got
away with it if the video was aimed at
predecessor President Obama and
describing the rapper's career as "failing"
Bow Wow come to Snoop Dogg's
defense. The ex-rapper caused quite the stir when
he threatened to "love-vendor" First Lady

http://www.storiesmagic.com/2017/03/donald-trump-vs-snoop-dogg-feud-bow-wow.html?m=1

Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by Mujaheeeden: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2017
Their problems.

My problem is that Daura sick guy currently ravaged by cancer of the blokus

7 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by Calismart(m): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2017
I am amazed at how these Americans address their president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by jerryunit48: 9:38am On Mar 16, 2017
Dope
Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by jerryunit48: 9:39am On Mar 16, 2017
Calismart:
[
Calismart:
quote author=jerryunit48 post=54637282]Dope[/quote] He asked for it
Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by Calismart(m): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2017
jerryunit48:
[quote author=jerryunit48 post=54637282]Dope He asked for it
But that cannot happen in Nigeria
Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by dannybomb(m): 10:55am On Mar 16, 2017
come and try it here in nigeria, DSS will break your door and love-vendor your house for you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by dreamwords: 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Can any nigerian musician say that to bubu, no never, because we are not in democracy

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by Nickizoe(f): 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
TI now Bow wow..hmmm Blacks are really attacking this man so badly..not good trump

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by Nickizoe(f): 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Try it here..na one malam will send you to kirikiri
Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by stevecantrell: 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
I knew this would happen eventually...Trump had it coming.
Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by alBHAGDADI: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Have you ever wondered why Muslims, Atheists, celebrities and satanists are all attacking Trump?

Where was their voice when Police were killing blacks anyhow? They were all mute just to make the world believe Obama was a perfect man.

The main reason why they supported Obama is because he was helping them push an agenda, a satanic one. Was it not Obama that gave homosexuals full right in America? Was it not Obama that appeased the muslims even more than American Christians?

Now that someone whom these sinful people see as a threat has mounted power, they all want to frustrate him cos they know that he is soon coming for them. He is about to deal with the homosexuals, with many celebrities engaging in the act, just as he is dealing with Islam.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by chumakk: 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin God bless America. You can't try it at home.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by bedspread: 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Have you ever wondered why Muslims, Atheists, celebrities and satanists are all attacking Trump?

Where was their voice when Police were killing blacks anyhow? They were all mute just to make the world believe Obama was a perfect man.

The main reason why they supported Obama is because he was helping them push an agenda, a satanic one. Was it not Obama that gave homosexuals full right in America? Was it not Obama that appeased the muslims even more than American Christians?

Now that someone whom these sinful people see as a threat has mounted power, they all want to frustrate him cos they know that he is soon coming for them. He is about to deal with the homosexuals, with many celebrities engaging in the act, just as he is dealing with Islam.
GOD BLESS YOU..... they can only keep ranting.... TRUMP WILL DO A CLEAR OUT

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by Calismart(m): 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
chumakk:
grin God bless America. You can't try it at home.
lol never
Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by geez18(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
nigeria and the u.s., we are miles apart and i mean that figuratively.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by irynterri(f): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
anything an American does is considered a standard in the eyes of Nigerians, bow wow's reply is all shades of wrong,I can you tell that to your president who is almost 70?,these black Americans are so uncouth and really do lack good home training, now I'm getting to understand why they irritate the whites there and even Nigerians who migrate there speak ill of them

3 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by irynterri(f): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
anything an American does is considered a standard in the eyes of Nigerians, bow wow's reply is all shades of wrong, how can you tell that to your president who is almost 70?,these black Americans are so uncouth and really do lack good home training, now I'm getting to understand why they irritate the whites there and even Nigerians who migrate there speak ill of them
Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
dreamwords:
Can any nigerian musician say that to bubu, no never, because we are not in democracy

No! Buhari won't even give the order. It is Mamman Daura & Abba Kyari (Buhari's chief of staff) that will unleash Buratai's 82nd Division of the Nigerian Army to teach that unfortunate scape-goat the meaning of “Kaduna Mafia”. grin

3 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin
Zoharariel:

No! Buhari won't even give the order. It is Mamman Daura & Abba Kyari (Buhari's chief of staff) that will unleash Buratai's 82nd Division of the Nigerian Army to teach that unfortunate scape-goat the meaning of “Kaduna Mafia”. grin

grin
Zoharariel:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by BrutalJab: 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:05am On Mar 17, 2017
irynterri:
anything an American does is considered a standard in the eyes of Nigerians, bow wow's reply is all shades of wrong,I can you tell that to your president who is almost 70?,these black Americans are so uncouth and really do lack good home training, now I'm getting to understand why they irritate the whites there and even Nigerians who migrate there speak ill of them

Where were you when Obama was called an ape, when Michelle was insulted, even their children were not spared,

I guess the whites were classy then? Funny you are here slamming BowWow, but saw nothing wrong with trumps' reply

Hypocrite! You are everything a woman is not supposed to be, see her trying to justify racism.
#InferiorityComplexedWhiteAssLicker.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by Tazdroid(m): 12:22am On Mar 17, 2017
This may just escalate into something else...something very ugly
Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by Swizdoe(m): 2:28am On Mar 17, 2017
So Little bow wow fit disrespect Melanin shocked

Shows hos don't deserve respect even when they occupy a position of authority

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by Nobody: 4:36am On Mar 17, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Where were you when Obama was called an ape, when Michelle was insulted, even their children were not spared,

I guess the whites were classy then? Funny you are here slamming BowWow, but saw nothing wrong with trumps' reply

Hypocrite! You are everything a woman is not supposed to be, see her trying to justify racism.
#InferiorityComplexedWhiteAssLicker.

Bless you, kind sir.
Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by Lucasbalo(m): 4:46am On Mar 17, 2017
Calismart:
First Amendment. It's called freedom of speech and that's what makes America great because Americans are not afraid to criticize their leaders unlike Nigeria.
Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by Lucasbalo(m): 4:48am On Mar 17, 2017
irynterri:
Young lady, Google First Amendment and you will understand what America is all about.
Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by Amberon: 6:03am On Mar 17, 2017
So the wife of a billionaire who rejected an annual salary of over $400,000 along with other benefits will be employed by a broke ass like Bow Wow abi? OK.
Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by IamAirforce1: 6:48am On Mar 17, 2017
Amberon:
So the wife of a billionaire who rejected an annual salary of over $400,000 along with other benefits will be employed by a broke ass like Bow Wow abi? OK.
Bow Wow actually meant something else..
Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by Calismart(m): 8:01am On Mar 17, 2017
Lucasbalo:
First Amendment. It's called freedom of speech and that's what makes America great because Americans are not afraid to criticize their leaders unlike Nigeria.
i see
Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by godswillzeky(m): 8:13am On Mar 17, 2017
VISIT ZEKYLCIOUS BLOG : https://zekylcious..co.ke/?m=1
Re: Trump Vs Snoop Dogg : Bow Wow Tells Trump To Shut Up Before He 'pimps' His Wife by Amberon: 9:14am On Mar 17, 2017
Ok.
IamAirforce1:

Bow Wow actually meant something else..

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Shares More Photos From Birthday, This Time 3 Naked Men / Jennifer Lopez & Beyonce Honor Kobe And Gigi Bryant With Their Nail Art (photos) / I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji -23-year-old Nigerian Model, Somto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.