Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport (27858 Views)

Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by quiverfull(m): 10:27am On Mar 16, 2017
Bros, my respect for you just skyrocketed for this daring post of yours.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by Jabioro: 10:28am On Mar 16, 2017
Ali Baba has just borrow them a very good sense.. hoped they would take it as meaningful as it is from him without add another juice from the corners of her corrupted heart ...
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by poshbrave(m): 10:29am On Mar 16, 2017
Funny truth but seriously Nigerian need to wake u.
But my question who kept such money in d airport how did d efcc know it was money who blew d whistle abeg.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by 10eola(m): 10:30am On Mar 16, 2017
150+ viewing this topic shocked

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by mickool(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2017
He spoke well..Absolutely trued.instead of them to find solutions to the economy reccession rather, its the CGC uniform their are discussing.. Sinators are the biggest obstacle to the fight agaist corruption.imgained their refused to confirmed Magu as efcc chairman Cos they all have skeletons in their cupboards.
God hellp Nigeria.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by scachy(m): 10:36am On Mar 16, 2017
Did Someone just commended BVN and how it helps to track down monetary movement? And Some people will still say that GEJ did nothing to checkmate corruption in the country.

"Anti corruption is not only by putting people in jail, but tightening the loopholes in government that encourages corruption" GEJ said it severally and he lived up to it
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 16, 2017
Nice one From Alibaba , but the issue of Custom CG is not really about the current Man ,but about the institution of govt, u must obey the law, that we are fighting corruption does not mean we should neglect other things.If the IG of police cannot appear b4 the senate without Uniform , why then should the cgc appear without uniform .The senate wants to set a precedence , and i believe after this whole drama , they will move to amend the part of the law that empowers Mr President to appoint just anybody as CG
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by phydell(m): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2017
True talk sire!....
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 16, 2017
Adeoba10:

Thank God, i finally found him, You are the one competing with my Dog... And am sure Bingo get brain pass you...

Get lost. Alibaba colect kickbacks of up to 1m per several hundreds of ppl without working. that cheap talk isnt for him dush bag
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by Orpe7(m): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2017
Nice one Ali Baba however i hope its not because them sack your wife for bank sha grin
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by valieboi: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by odinga1of: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2017
modelsms:
what did this guy study cos he seems to get sense

I swear brother this guy is so, so clever.

And knows politics more than our so called POLITHIEFCIANS.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by castrokins(m): 11:07am On Mar 16, 2017
It's Even Reported By Some Sources That The Money Was Planted By The EFCC To Put Magu On The Spotlight As He's On His Way To Senate.

I Don't Know What's Wrong With Nigerians. The Comptroller General Of Customs Refusing To Wear The Uniform Of The Very Agency You Feed On, What Message Are You Passing Down The Line? Why Do We Excuse Certain Individuals And Encourage Impunity? Why Don't We Make It A Matter Of Choice For Anyone Working For The Military And Or Paramilitary Formations To Wear Uniform?

Some People You Reckoned Are Intelligent Are Masturbating On The Comedy By Alibaba.

psucc:
Not surprised! We always believe everything no matter how glaring and obvious such lies may be.

If this is not a game plan to set u someone, please kindly explain how a huge sum of money N49m could be dropped in the airport in sacks and no trace of the people conveying them there? Or there are no CCTV in the airport?

It is high time our government changes this game, we're almost losing hope(if any exists)
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by iamdynamite(m): 11:15am On Mar 16, 2017
MrUgoo12345:
I thank God Almighty for Yesterday's Fixed Game
It was a success
To Get today's Game Contact Mr Ugoo
See Details Below
is payment before or after winning?
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by duduwest(m): 11:29am On Mar 16, 2017
onos1979(f): Quote Post
psucc:
Not surprised! We always believe everything no matter how glaring and obvious such lies may be.

If this is not a game plan to set u someone, please kindly explain how a huge sum of money N49m could be dropped in the airport in sacks and no trace of the people conveying them there? Or there are no CCTV in the airport?

It is high time our government changes this game, we're almost losing hope(if any exists[color=#000099][/color]. I think this is scam, how are they going to explain this so if its explosive device that's how we will be hearing we don't know who Put it
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by SweetyZinta(f): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2017
modelsms:

LAW
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by Mpyaw: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2017
You took right out of my mouth
psucc:

It is high time our government changes this game, we're almost losing hope(if any exists)
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by hedgesfun(m): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2017
modelsms:

People like you with this kind of mentality will not make the country progress does he has to go to school before having sense, it's people like you that will rather propagate certificate over professionalism and competence. Nigeria as a whole needs reengineering.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by sirusX(m): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2017
PetrePan:
Fear don grip person wey get am..kikiki
Make I go talk say na me get that money through MMM...hope say they go give me back sha?...even if na 10% grin
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by GoodMuyis(m): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
psucc:

Correct you have realtime sense, but the info you requested for is not for the public but for security agencies.

Thank you
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by PetrePan(m): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
sirusX:

Make I go talk say na me get that money through MMM...hope say they go give me back sha?...even if na 10% grin
lol..talk am na..u ll only have to talk to efcc..dats all & its urs bak
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by Adegreen(m): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Is it not possible for Central bank to trace the bank dey withdraw the cash with the numbers on it ?
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by olaolaking: 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
nadirinamata:
Comedy pioneer Alibaba has taken to his Instagram page to react over the 49 million naira found at the Kaduna airport by the officials of EFCC, two days ago. He wrote,

'Some time ago, I wrote about how cash movement drove up the exchange rate of the dollar. I smiled when I saw this. Not because it is amusing, but because I know that bit by bit, we will get it right. Remember when there was no BVN, monies will leave government accounts and enter a non-government account and disappear.

No traces. But not anymore. In fact, you will be amazed at the number of abandoned accounts that people have refused to verify. They can not link those accounts to their BVN. Yawa will gas. So what have they resorted to? They have resorted to hiding the monies in soakaways, Graves and tombs, abandoned buildings, etc.

Trust me, if that money had been converted to dollars
, one handbag or hand luggage is all it would have required. And again, do you know how much of such cash movement helicopters have done across the country? But instead of how to make laws to check all these, it's uniform of the CG of customs that is the problem. What laws have been made stem the onslaught of piracy and kidnapping? Or to check corruption.'

http://olasazzy.com/2017/03/16/ali-baba-reacts-to-the-n49m-found-at-kaduna-airport/
And who says they still don't convert? They are desperate to convert now than ever to reduce the bulk. 70% of why naira is struggling with dollar
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by Acidosis(m): 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ali Baba should shut up already...!

We know you're pained about the issue of uniform and how the senate has decided to check the excesses of Customs boss.

You should ask yourself what the situation would look like if all bosses and their staff decide to stop putting on Uniform.

The ediot claimed that he wasn't employed to wear uniform... Customs salary is good enough for him, but not Customs uniform ba?

Meanwhile, you Ali has no right whatsoever to tell us anything about corruption. Not as long as your wife has been implicated severally in the Heritage Bank saga. You Ali should henceforth remain silent.. you have no idea how laws work.

There are several laws bothering about corruption already, so laws aren't the issue. The problem lies on people like you and the man you're blindly defending with your useless comedy who vehemently disobey law enforcement agencies, lawmakers and other regulatory bodies.

Buhari disobeyed courts orders severally, customs boss is doing exact SAME! and here you are f00lishly dishing out trash from your ignorant lips. What laws do you need again in this country you ediots? How many laws from the existing ones do you obey?

Keep shut please and don't get me upset this blessed afternoon. Bunch of ediots.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by sirusX(m): 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
PetrePan:
lol..talk am na..u ll only have to talk to efcc..dats all & its urs bak
As long as the meeting room no dey inside Kuje prison cheesy
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by azzima(m): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
drsugar:
I was thinking about colonialism and slave trade today and I felt we actually deserved them.

Who invented the toothbrush and toothpaste you used this morning. Your grandfathers were using sticks and woods to brush before.

HOW MANY PROBLEMS HAVE WE SOLVED AS BLACK PEOPLE, HOW MANY THINGS HAVE WE INVENTED?

EVEN THOUGH ANCIENT CIVILISATION of EGYPT was IN AFRICA, THEY WERE NOT BLACKS!

Look at electricity. A black man could not discover that but a white man did.

Look and the mobile phones, microwave, TV, radio, automobiles and so on.

The Democracy we are practising, the white man even invented it yet our democratic leaders are still behaving like animals and proving to the world that a black man reasons like an animal.

Imagine someone who will die one day digging graves to bury billions of naira meant for the masses ; is that not madness or animalistic?

Look at our leaders, they think they are smart by embezzling our collective money not knowing they are being seen by their friends in developed world has animals.

My summary is just that based on the achievements of humanity so far, the black race has failed in many ways.

We will only get get better when we see ourselves for who we are and strife to improve and achieve, but until then, we remain an inferior and exploited race.
You are very on point with your statement but guess who is the BIGGEST culprit hereTHE AFRICAN PEOPLE! I read how the people defend these thieves because of ethnicity. ........does the president being EVEN from the same street in the village put any food on your table?No!He doesn't give a damn about you.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by swagifted(m): 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
FvckShiT:
grin

Absolutely fůcking not
the system got you thinking that legal means right, and illegal means wrong... remember slavery was legal.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by iamsecsy(m): 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
wizzyrich:
I'm sure the senators can't reason half the way Ali baba just reasoned.

i can almost bet that he will also stop reasoning once he gets an office. we all get sense before the power na.

na the power they corrupt.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 17, 2017
onos1979:
Nigeria Airport get cctv?

Same question I keep asking.
If no one saw the cash bearer come in, up to the point the cash was "intercepted " then the airport is not safe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid / Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos / How Can I Contact Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.