Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid (27858 Views)

Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds / VIDEO: Yvonne Nelson Talks Ice Prince,iyanya And Being Single / Yvonne Nelson Talks Possible Reunion With Iyanya, Friendship With Ice Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by anonymous6(f): 1:55am On Sep 03, 2011
[b]" You may by now know my stand as far as the whole Mercy Johnson wedding is concerned. Wrecking a family somewhere to make one is absolute absurd to me and the wedding is a prototype.

I detest such immoral acts as much as those who play central part in making it happen…This reminds of an adage my Uncle used to tell me when I was young. It goes like….The lizard on the wall is not very much pissed off by the little boy who throws a stone at it but then the friend of the boy standing  beside him, giving him appraisals and saying, you got a good eye for hitting the lizard on spot…

Some of you guys still see nothing wrong about what Yvonne Nelson did…I questioned the sort of FRIENDSHIP that even exist between Mercy Johnson and Yvonne Nelson for the latter to pass for a chief bridesmaid.

I thought on your wedding day, your chief bridesmaid should be someone you know in and out, a very good friend. This person should be available from the commencement of the marriage activities to the end…

Was Yvonne Nelson such a person? No, she did not even make it to Mercy Johnson’s traditional wedding yet was a chief bridesmaid at the white wedding?

For those who care , read the below write-up by NewsOne on Yvonne Nelson Speaking About The Whole Mercy Johnson Wedding Experience.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson has opened up about her decision to play an integral role in Mercy Johnson’s wedding and her experience as Mercy’s bridesmaid.
According to the leggy actress, she wasn’t surprised she was chosen to be Mercy’s bridesmaid because they both had a long-standing relationship as friends.

However, the invitation, she said, came to her as prank since she thought it was one of their usual jokes.

“I was once a bridesmaid for my sister’s wedding. This is my second time. I have known about Mercy’s wedding like four month before the wedding. Me and Mercy talk every time. She called me and told me about it and I was very happy for her. I was like oh my God, are you serious? I thought she was playing a prank on me. Mercy is like a dear friend. She is somebody I love working with, so I told her I am honoured and I’d love to come and be her bridesmaid. That is how it all happened,” she told NEWS-ONE on Monday after her return to town.

She said it was a really wonderful experience and was happy to be part of such a memorable occasion, which attracted a lot of celebrated names in African movie industry.

“It was a wonderful experience and it was also tiring. To be a bridesmaid wasn’t easy.

It wasn’t all flashy because I was doing almost everything for the bride.

I was supposed to be there for her when she needed anything. I did not see myself as a celebrity or whatever.

I went down to do whatever I could to make her happy. It was her day and she had to feel special.

So I was just being a friend. For that day I was being a bridesmaid and I tried to do my job well. When I got to my hotel, my feet were hurting like crazy.

My shoes were 4inches high and it was tough because I was going around doing this, doing that and it was a wonderful experience,” she emphasized.

Yvonne said she learnt a lot of lessons from her experience as bridesmaid.

“When you are there you will feel like wow it is so sweet, they are married and you also have to think about settling down and everything.

It is a nice thing. I mean you hardly see these things, they won’t come every day.

So when you are witnessing a marriage like that and to be the bridesmaid, you learn so much,” she said.

“You sit down and reflect and go like wow, ok you also have to think about settling down and start a family.

It is a nice thing; I have seen it before when my sister got married and I have seen it again.

So I guess very soon, mine should be on the way. I don’t know how soon but very soon. Yes very soon,” the award-winning actress said.

Some of the Nigerian actors at the wedding included Genevieve Nnaji, Chike Ike, Aki and Pawpaw, Emeka Ike, Empress Njamah, Queen Okoye, and Segun Arinze.

From Ghana were Majid Michel, Fred Nuamah, Frank Rajah and a few others.

Patience Ozokwor and Mike Ezuronye also popped at the wedding to show their love despite rumours of a fracas with Mercy before her wedding.

Yvonne wasn’t able to attend the traditional marriage ceremony but she said she was happy to be part of the wedding held at Christ Embassy Church at Ikeja. "[/b]
http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2011/09/02/yvonne-nelson-speaks-on-being-mercy-johnsons-bridesmaid/

Mercy Johnson & Yvonne Nelson

Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by tpia5: 2:49am On Sep 03, 2011
seems the woman in question is into juju and stuff, and its not the first time she'll be accused of snatching someone's man.

so, since the fellow seems the same way, let them sort themselves out.

juju is no stranger to such scenarios and being a churchgoer doesnt mean someone actually knows christ.

therefore, we will all give account of ourselves on judgement day and till then, God will keep watching the affairs of men.

and may God have mercy on human beings because the works and days are evil.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by anonymous6(f): 2:52am On Sep 03, 2011
I didn't know both of them were into juju, any way I won't be surprised at the same time after the things I have heard so far about both of them and this Mercy Johnson wedding fiasco
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by tpia5: 2:57am On Sep 03, 2011
^dont know the bridesmaid but i just read something on mercy johnson being into juju and also at least five other men she's been linked with.

so this was a long time coming and no doubt the odo fellow is the same way.

God punish devil sha.

should have known from the getgo actually.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by anonymous6(f): 2:58am On Sep 03, 2011
lol, wonders shall never end cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by tpia5: 3:00am On Sep 03, 2011
na so e be.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by BootyOnMe: 3:32am On Sep 03, 2011
All these wor-wor old cargos of NL and of THE ALMIGHTY KINGDOM NEVER COME OF THE CYBER WORLD don come again witi e-badu belle and e-jolosi single and lonely unmarriageable syndrome/disease again kwa nu? cheesy

SEE E-BADU RUNNING BELLE AND E-JOLOSI DEDI BODI FOR MERCY OZIOMA BABYLOVE JOHNSON BODI OOOOH, cry CHAI!!!!!!!!!

You may by now know my stand as far as the whole Mercy Johnson wedding is concerned. Wrecking a family somewhere to make one is absolute absurd to me and the wedding is a prototype.

No one can 'wreck' a family that is meant to be sweerie. kiss
Selense? NA BO SHEEEEE!!!!
Ozigi zaga? ZA GA ZO GO!!!!

Who cares about your 'stand' or 'sit'? undecided Na you get your legs and your nyansh to take 'sit' or 'stand'. kiss
Please, do with them what you wish. kiss NO BARRY cares. kiss
Even YOUR Christ from his Embassy Church has blessed the marriage.

Please, go and look at the marriage certificate again. cool It reads: [size=20pt]MRZZZZZZZZZZZ[/size] PRINCESS, MERCY OZIOMA OKOJIE!!!! cool

[size=20pt]G*B*A*M*!!!!![/size]

The deal is done. No need crying over spilled milk or 'piss'! kiss

Go and comfort 'Lovely', the weeping, wor-wor ex-wife of a loser in ITALY/CANADA for making noise at the 99th hour for a marriage that had packed up years ago. What a useless woman without shame. . .crying over a man that does not want her ugly arzzze no more. Kai!!!! cry Desperate witch! angry

Yvonne wasn’t able to attend the traditional marriage ceremony but she said she was happy to be part of the wedding held at Christ Embassy Church at Ikeja."

Thank my God a Ghanian was chosen as chief-BM!  cool
No wahala. You are not a Nigerian and should not bother with the customary wedding. It would have bored you to death anyhoo. You did not miss much. Only a gang of old, smelly, unwashed fart-bags(aka village elders or UMUNNAS) from the village boonies even the bride and groom have never set eyes on in their entire lives. . .drinking from one rusty metallic gong or cup, till it gets to the intended husband's lips, with flies, mosquitos and all kinds of hepatic/herpes lesions/mouth ulcer juices colonizing the so-called wine-cup.

Hmmmmmmmmm!!!! Thank God I only had to do such a thing ONCE in my life time. Never again!!! cheesy

Good to see my darling Empress Njamah there too. Glad you could make the 'HOLY WHITE' wedding. I thank you on her behalf.

Now, go and get your own husband before you end up like some UNMARRIAGEABLE, fossilized NL old cargos on this thread. wink

Please, don't eat ya hearts out ehn? tongue. . .LOVE HAS WON WOR-WOR LOVELY!!! QED!!! kiss
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by allure1(f): 8:49am On Sep 03, 2011
rotflmao!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by anonymous6(f): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2011
lol OMG cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by Arcadia(f): 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2011
LWKMD@ e badu belle and e jolosi! BootyonMe, u no go kil me o!U 2 gbaski shuo! ROFLMFAO! U jst murdered tpia and her cohorts, and sent dem to limbo/purgatory. Serves dem ryt! Stewpid, frustrated and brainless mammies. Lyk i giv flying phuck abt tpia's CONSTANT moronic outlook on things. Up Booty gurl!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by tpia5: 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2011
Too many mad people on nl.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by ifyalways(f): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2011
Hahahaha cheesy

Ebelebe Igba.Bonjour!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by tpia5: 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2011
Arcadia:

LWKMD@ e badu belle and e jolosi! BootyonMe, u no go kil me o!U 2 gbaski shuo! ROFLMFAO! U jst murdered tpia and her cohorts, and sent dem to limbo/purgatory. Serves dem ryt! Stewpid, frustrated and brainless mammies. Lyk i giv flying phuck abt tpia's CONSTANT moronic outlook on things. Up Booty gurl!

Arcadia:

SEX wit ANYONE other than your husband/wife is SO wrong, in ALL ramifications, says OUR CREATOR. 'For He wil judge FORNICATORS and ADULTERERS'. Its one thing to unintentionally fall into sin due 2d desires of our imperfect flesh, admit its wrong, ask 4God's 4givness and make moves 2change.Dts understandable.Bt justifying a wrong act in d name of love? Dts inexcusable. THE FEAR OF GOD IS D BEGINNING OF WISDOM.

Arcadia:

OP talks sense. People shd stop glorifyin illicit sex cos wat is wrong can never be right, no matter hw its packaged 2luk otherwise. Heaven and earth'll pass away but God's word wil neva change.STFU if u dnt hv anything reasonable 2say. In such responses its not hard 2kno d guilty ones.Two of a debauched kind.U dnt hav 2go 2kno things. Dts wat your Bible is 4.

Arcadia:

All d guys i ever dated want 2hav sex! Cos i dont dig premarital sex, they all end up jilting me. I'm yet 2date one dts on d same wavelength wit me. Jst too lonely.

Arcadia:

SEX wit ANYONE other than your husband/wife is SO wrong, in ALL ramifications, says OUR CREATOR. 'For He wil judge FORNICATORS and ADULTERERS'. Its one thing to unintentionally fall into sin due 2d desires of our imperfect flesh, admit its wrong, ask 4God's 4givness and make moves 2change.Dts understandable.Bt justifying a wrong act in d name of love? Dts inexcusable. THE FEAR OF GOD IS D BEGINNING OF WISDOM.

Arcadia:

Ok thanks mrbrownjay.av always enjoyed your replies. HE did it (cunninlingus) with so much relish that it's been SO HARD to forget him. Two years and counting. After the act, he asked me if i knew why he did it. I dnt. He said he wants to make sure i never forgot him. I dnt take the statement seriously then until time passed and now its hard to forgot him. I've even dated other guys and done the same thing with them,but no improvement. I've never loved anyone this hard before. He is angry wit me dt i excited him and refused to give him any action. Till date he has never forgiven me and has humiliated me on countless occasions whenever i try to talk to him. But he has a girl and has never asked me out. I cannot give my body to a man that doesn't want to date me. But am always thinking about him. What do i do?
[/quote
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by tpia5: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2011
when i say nairaland is filled with basket cases, some people think it's not serious.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by BootyOnMe: 12:45am On Sep 04, 2011
^^^

Mu he he he he

The reason it is such a sweeeeeeeeeet place to be. kiss

My fellow mad-woman, how work today?

Happy Soinday o! grin

Arcadia:

Thank you 'Ekun-dika'! wink

Tpia is very good at 'tracing' things. wink Including her 'fellow' stalkers aka salient assassins for cyber dee-ks WITHOUT MEN OF THEIRS on and off the cyber airways. wink No wahala as long as I chop leave the remnant for una. I don't need no long term 'fling'. Just a marriage spicer(someone I can use to romance my husband with, IN MY HEAD SOME NIGHTS, when he pissess me off and I still have to phock his stale, Nigerian, Igbotic, MALU arzzzz WHEN AGRO CATCH ME DURING THOSE SPECIAL TIMES OF THE MONTHS HUH? wink ). . . just for 'fantasy ocean' to keep the damn Nigerian marriage going huh? kiss

No competition babes. kiss

I tellya. . .I have never seen such a sad creature like this Tpia in my life.
God forbid! cry
Everything is a either a big deal or doomsday. I am sorry for anyone who will live in the same house with such a thing.
T-U-F-I-A-K-W-A!!!!

Never happy for anyone that tries to find happiness in this life. Typical Ngbatic old widow. Husband/children-killing/eating winch! angry

Very jealous of her fellow women who can get it going under the sheets.

Unphockable biatch! kiss
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by tpia5: 12:46am On Sep 04, 2011
you live for back and forth no doubt, and cant understand exactly when or how you got boring.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by BootyOnMe: 12:49am On Sep 04, 2011
^^^
C'mon sharrrrrrrrrrap!
Ashewo Holy Ghost Faya! kiss
I say I have picked my 'burial' graaaaaaaaand site on NL.
Go and build yours.
Jelosi winch! kiss

Please, I am at work.
Later o!
Witi dati ya dry nyansh. kiss
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by tpia5: 12:51am On Sep 04, 2011
Jesus save you.

make sure your burial ground is fully decked out, and the people who will bury you as well.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by tpia5: 1:13am On Sep 04, 2011
hmm, no reply yet since the demon fled when s/he heard a certain name. undecided

s/he will come back and be whispering jisos like person wey maggots dey im yansh.

Happy Soinday o!

yes, church is on sundays.

eni ti won ba bi baba ati iya da, try something.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by mobf: 1:23am On Sep 04, 2011
Damn!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by BootyOnMe: 2:52am On Sep 04, 2011
tpia@:

Jesus save you.

make sure your burial ground is fully decked out, and the people who will bury you as well.

I have noticed that when you NL peeps call the name "Jesus", it can only mean one or more things.

1. You are trying to cure a terminal illness.
Or
2. You are daaaaaaaaaamn ugly.
In your own case, I check all of the above.

Sho yo rite!
Only Jesus can save the world from your ugliness.

My Jesus love me o. . . .AND guezzz wot? SO DOES MY OKORO IGBOTIC HUSBAND cool.
My husband nefa quench. If I die, my husband and children go bury me.

You? Heh heh heh. . .Na Nigerian community for H-Australia go contribute money to send your disease-infested azzzze back to the nearest African H-airport, aka DAKAR!

Gosh what a life. cry

How you nor go sabi how maggot dey 'dance' for rotton toto. . .wey na only maggot dey phock ya old Yoruba dorty Yoruba gutter-side NL pooosie? grin

tpia@:

hmm, no reply yet since the demon fled when s/he heard a certain name. undecided

s/he will come back and be whispering jisos like person wey maggots dey im yansh.

yes, church is on sundays.

eni ti won ba bi baba ati iya da, try something.

See this cyber stalker. The only thing I do on Sundays is PHOCK! kiss

Who wanno follow an Ogboni-Ngbatic Olumba Olumba Xtian like you to go and eat Jesus' arzzze for communion every Sunday? cheesy
Born again winch wey nor fit keep man for house. cheesy

Anuohia! Back to sender I say. Go and eat your Jesus' arzzze by your cursed self.

Lonely miserable old cargo.

Sorry, I am celebrating September birthdays with my lovely co-workers. . .I have to eat the last piece of Strawberry-Kiwi Cheesecake, when no barry is looking( I have been eyeing it!) cool. . . you sit hear and roam around NL looking for a hot phock from the same Jesus Christ you sacrificed with 2 armed robbers for ritual ma.

Ashewo Jesus Christ! cheesy

My life is rich with the fullness thereof! Yours is empty, lonely and miserable.
Kpele o!  Material + Spiritual orphan on/off the cyber airways. kiss
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by tpia5: 2:55am On Sep 04, 2011
shame and fear don catch am undecided

demon.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by BootyOnMe: 2:58am On Sep 04, 2011
At least demon get husband wey dey alive.
Wey ya own? grin
Old Austrialia, yoruba dorty toto!
Ugly Yoruba Winch!
No barry wanno marry your ugly arzzze for NL.
Mu he he he he

Miserable hor-nny biatch!
You gat a fatal disease, the reason no one has phocked ya arzzze all these years on NL.
At least 2 don phock my own. . . and TESTIFIED TO THE SA[b]SSISS[/b]FYING SWEEEETNEZZZZZZ. . .cool

See ya wor-wor picture for NL? grin H-I-D-E-O-U-S!!!  cry No wonder you make mouth like "JESUS-JESUS"! Trying to make your ugly self more appealing to ugly bastards like your self. Ewuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

Ugly witch! Next time pray to your Jesus to give you 'beauty' of the flesh. Spiritual beauty does NOT count on Earth ma. Adam phocked Eve's APPLE in the so-called Garden of Eden, and even your JESUS or God could not stop it! Devil don win you and your JESUS for eva for dati department for ever and ever, AMEN. kiss Na only for Heaven you fit pose with your spiritual beauty(minus or plus all your UGLINESS!!! NO BARRY GO LOOK THAT YOUR WOR-WOR FACE FOR HEAVEN cry ). Angels do not PHOCK. wink Abi you hear say JESUS phock before im die? tongue

Poor you and ya useless poozie. cheesy
Useless on NL, usless on earth, AND USELESS IN THE AFTERLIFE IN HELL!!! cry
No barry wanno phock it! Even ya DEAD JISOS abi na JESUS? wink

Sorrrrrrrrrrry LOOOOOZA! I don't need JESUS and NEVER will. I am super blessed always. I have never been a sad person like you. . .and never will.

Beggggggggggggone! You cursed, miserable soul! kiss

Even Mercy "Ashewo" John-Thomas don catch second-hand husband, you dey for NL dey type rubbish for the past 6 years almost with your fellow polymonikering. . .ugly ashewo old NL spinsters that have been so over-phocked and re-cycled for marriage by unsuspecting douche bags(aka toto sponges) for spouses. ABORTION NGABTI MAROKO MIDGETS INCLUSIVE, WITH THEIR THICK 'ALOGOMEJI BANKOLE'  70Naira kpomo lips wey nor fit cover them dorty teeth for mouth.  Short UGLY wor-wor Yoruba NL biatchezzz!!! kisswink
Go and get those ya impotent "Aro Oko" NL boyfriends of area sons and fadas PLCs to fight for ya, with their 2-inch, wota-wota akamu shrivelled blokoses wey no fit stand straight for even 5 minutes from mega diseases. . .after 3 hours of constant massaging and sucking! cheesy

Small wonder some of the dudes here are too daft to realize when being conned by "illegal" aliens of ashewos like you pretending to be 'born again tertiary vAgins', looking for papers to cross over in LAST desperate attempts to avoid 'material' poverty. Abeg make one man pity you here pick your dry UGLY, BLACKIE arzzzzzz marry make we for hia word! kai!!!! Mu he he he he.
Go and try ya own luck huh? wink

Your miracle is on the way as always and YOUR JESUS WILL DO IT WITH THE SECOND OR THIRD COMING. kiss

Mu he he he he. . .WIDOW OF JESUS CHRIST!

Chei!!! cry
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by anonymous6(f): 4:52am On Sep 04, 2011
OMG cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by tpia5: 4:59am On Sep 04, 2011
mad people full here.

this one claims to have multiple lovers on and off the cyber airways who pay hard cash into his or her bank accounts due to the shaggings they receive from him or her. undecided

s/he wears that as a badge of honour.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by anonymous6(f): 5:02am On Sep 04, 2011
lol cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by BootyOnMe: 5:05am On Sep 04, 2011
tpia@:

mad people full here.

this one claims to have multiple lovers on and off the cyber airways who pay hard cash into his or her bank accounts due to the shaggings they receive from him or her. undecided

s/he wears that as a badge of honour.

Please, add happily married and gainfully employed. cool
For those who have, the lord shall add to 'it'. . .and for the have-nots?
Subtraction.
AMEN. kiss

Holy ARISTOS. You nor S-HA-G, you nor get payment.
No Man, No money.
You are only happy as a NL member. . .mu he he he he
Mission accomplised in a miserable life.
LOOOOZA!!!
Not to worry huh? Angel Gabriel is waiting yonder to gif you belle. No need to visit your ugly omo-dorty, Ngbatic arzzze on earth. grin

WINCH!

Please, meet me in China next month make I gif you beta customers to 'enrich' your life. cheesy

Duty calls. You are so lousy. In and out of the bedroom.
O da bo o! kiss
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by tpia5: 5:10am On Sep 04, 2011
lessbian. undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by BootyOnMe: 5:12am On Sep 04, 2011
You nor dey shame?
Mercy Johnson don win you. grin
Wey ya man? tongue
Is 'O Seun Jesu' still yours? wink

You have been fun my dear. I have a patient to see now.

I am battling a set of triplets tonight who would not be quiet since they have discovered the almighty pacifiers. cheesy

Fun job! cool  I get paid enough money to make ANY man jealous and I AM NOT AFFORDABLE. Those bank account tokens are for those who know my worth. It has NOTHING to do with the bedroom darling.
Jealous ugly biatch!

Get yours!

Ciao! kiss

Off to Nigerians In America and Naijaryders. Nothing going on in this dry joint.

Sit here and roast! UGLY, NGBATIC, UN-SHA-G-ABLE PIG! kiss
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by tpia5: 5:20am On Sep 04, 2011
the lessbian keeps monitoring the thread waiting for me to post. undecided

gosh, this is beyond pathetic.

now s/he's monitoring a set of triplets. The same sick thing who posted a photo of her v.agina with a little child standing right behind her.

please up your meds.

all these crazed bozos on nl who always jump at the chance to live their fantasy lives here because their realities are so sickening.

s/he's been "working" ever since s/he got on the thread, yet still stays glued to the internet 24/7 waiting for my post.

sickening and very nauseating.

bye bye- keep chatting to yourself while mercy johnson is doing multiple men while your lessbian azz has none.

sicko.

even responding to your posts makes me feel nauseated, gosh.

some demons you got there.

nl trash feeling funky.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by BootyOnMe: 5:41am On Sep 04, 2011
You think everyone does 'agbe po' job in the diaspora like you? grin
If only you could see what I do for a living to afford all this spare time.
Next time, tell your mama to keep her legs closed till she meets the right man that can afford to pay y'alls school fees ABROAD huh? Instead being impregnated by an indigent, Babalawo, shrine guard. I do not mean Nigerian education by Ota Covenant University back for ground, degree for poosie standards either.  wink

The pic of my foine VJJ still dey T-Pain ya? wink
Sorry. . .man don pay my bride price. . .UNRETURNABLE darling. cool Nor quench o.
SEE YOUR GRAND-DAUGHTER TAKE CONGO(FROM PURE WATER SELLER TO NOLLYWOOD STAR) GO CATCH SECOND-HAND MAN MARRY WITH HER OWN ASHEWO MONEY. . . grin YOU SIDDON FOR NL DEY LOOK FOR 'ANGEL IJEBU GABRIEL" TO CARRY YOUR STINKING YORUBA SMELLING TOTO TO THE ALTAR FOR THIS LIFE TIME? IJJIOOOT!

SIDDON DIA DEY SHOUT JESUS-JESUS. JESUS GO RAISE FROM THE DEAD GIVE YOU BELLE WELL WELL KE! grin

[img]http://nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0RTQzI1MjJORkMuanBnfDYwMA==[/img]

Sorry Loooza, some of us are 'home-builders'. WE BUILD MEN. . .NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND. BUSH Yoruba STINKING PIGLET! kiss
Moomoo! My anniversary is in December. . .you are invited with your barren, ugly spinster of a k-legged albatross from Oduduwa jungle! kiss

Na only married women fit do beta ashewo work. Not you useless lonely single old cargo novices of the cyber airways. You fit try ya luck? Make you end up like Titi Bwawomlo tongue You broke arse drone of a female. Looking for a man to sponsor you at your age. Olodo! kiss Yoruba romantic housewife! cry You nor senior Hilary Clinton or Condy Rice? grin
Kpele o! kiss
You should see my most recent ones. Too bad I nor get time to upload them.
ABI YOU HEAR SAY THE PEEPS WEH DON MEET MOI SAY I WOR WOR? cool
UGLY BIATCH!!!!
I will let you see the "China/Dubia" ones. You go just commit suicide.
You ever been to Beijing? kiss Ugly, broke-arzzz cyber drone!
Na me dey pay for my family's ticket not man. . .OLODO!
Thank you ma!
Old Aussie Poosie! cheesy
Bye! kiss

Please go and get a "MAN"!
Lonely UGLY old biatch! kiss
Jelosi wor wor Yoruba Omo Dorty lonely hag! kiss

MERCY JOHNSON DON WIN. OLD MAMA TPIA DON LOSE. MAY YOU NOT DIE "A MISS TPIA". AMEN!!!! kiss Even by NL-FaceBook Standards. See Mercy Ashewo Johnson paid for a super wedding. . . .WITH CORRRRECT ASHEWO MONEY, ACCEPTED BY CHRIST EMBASSY CHURCH. . . MWAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! Not your BOKO-HARAM looking NL or cyber world ones. Kai! cry UGLY THINGS!

In ya face again sweeerie. kiss
Too bad, you are toooooo old AND UGLY to play bridesmaid. . .not to mention chief bridesmaid. Before all your false teeth scatter all ova the church premises or paramedics run come resucitate your UGLY, OLD BUHSI-RAT abi na KHOODI-RAT of an Ngbatic arzzze for porson wedding for passing out and shytting all ova ya useless skanky hoe of a behind. grin
Ewu!
Na funeral we go begin do instead of wedding on that day!
Kei! cry

Shame on you! OLD MAMA TPIA!!! grin
Ashewo don wear white gown. You don carry last! cheesy

Mu he he he he

My belle dey sweeeeti me oooo! Chei!!!!

Mercy Johnson is now your elder in 'matrimony'! Ogboni-killer Ijebu widow! kiss

SALAWA ABENI OF NL. BUSH IJJIOT!!! kiss

No sit here let me whoop that your useless arzze as usual. OLD CARGO WINCH!

Phocking busy body of a cyber gossip! With your tia-tia anu-s! kiss
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by Arcadia(f): 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2011
tpia or tpaya or wat u call ur demented self, u've just signed ur death warrant. U think u can stalk? Ur madness end where my own for start. BootyonMe neva start wt u. I read ur threads and responses here on nl and discover dt u always go bak 2wher others are comin frm. U and MJ na mate? If dem sell u and ur entire wretchd family, d pittance no go reach buy MJ shoes sef. U open dt cancerous gutter on ur ugly face 2spew shyt? Becos u'r an atentn seekin lowlife, i'l do u d honor of puttn u in ur place. GROUND ZERO. U r simply done for. Too shallow. I go crush u. Jst watch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport / Tobi Bakare Pictured After Workouts On Saturday / Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.