Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much (39720 Views)

Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals / Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future / Ali Baba To Lepacious Bose: I Can Lift 350kg But Your Weight Is Different Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by REIIGN(m): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2017
Not funny undecided

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by burkingx(f): 11:20am On Mar 16, 2017
cool angry
Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:20am On Mar 16, 2017
But the girl no lie nau

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 16, 2017
I like d guy's outfit..buh d baby fat small
Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by Marty2020: 11:20am On Mar 16, 2017
I don laff tire, sayi law, but truly her nose be like her forehead grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by addikt(m): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2017
NA TRUE TALK DEY ALWAYS PAIN HUMANS .....IF SHE HAD SAID THE BABY FINE WELL WELL, YOU MUST HAVE SEEN "THANKS" AS A REPLY.

Now I study people , I know who to dig pit for and show them say na pit oooo, and who to spread mat on pit for and tell them make den sleep.....KILOKANMI grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by Lilimax(f): 11:24am On Mar 16, 2017
Cute baby with chubby cheek smiley

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by cloudyskygrind(m): 11:24am On Mar 16, 2017
If he doesn't want people talking about his baby he should take her off social media. That baby is fat btw.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by Dyt(f): 11:24am On Mar 16, 2017
sinaj:
The baby fat jare grin

I wonder what you will look like without editing your photos

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by Gizamann(m): 11:24am On Mar 16, 2017
Young03:
oh jesus angels blow ur trumpet lets all fly out
Bros no be everybody go fly nah. some go remain
Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by tolajay: 11:25am On Mar 16, 2017
Exactly my thought...Obviously, she knows his classmates, he won't want to disrespect the elders of shameless comedy like Aunty Kemi. grin grin

That woman na something else...My encounter with her was whoa!

yourexcellency:
Kemi Olunloyo said the same thing but you didnt abuse her. Of course you know what KOO can do..
Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by Silverlight2014: 11:25am On Mar 16, 2017
The truth be told, the baby has a lota weight. Anyway, that's not the issue here. Thank God for the gift of new baby
Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by tolajay: 11:26am On Mar 16, 2017
Speak for thyself and strive to enter in yourself.

Gizamann:

Bros no be everybody go fly nah. some go remain

Young03
Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by Elnino4ladies: 11:27am On Mar 16, 2017
The baby is cute
Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by PetrePan(m): 11:28am On Mar 16, 2017
sinaj:
The baby fat jare grin
na u weigh am?..see ya nose,dat y u're lonely.. :-P
Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by ameezy(m): 11:31am On Mar 16, 2017
sinaj:
The baby fat jare grin

U com deh fine everyday o shocked
Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by darlenese(f): 11:34am On Mar 16, 2017
What 's wrong with being fat?

I don't understand this generation sef , the baby is obviously fat but I don't see that as an issue ' why is he fighting everyone for calling his baby the obvious ' he should keep the baby off social media if he hates being called 'fat'

I have two kids' one is fat and the other slim' wetin them dey kill body for ' msheeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by Idydarling(f): 11:36am On Mar 16, 2017
but he's saying the truth na
Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by sinaj(f): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2017
PetrePan:
na u weigh am?..see ya nose,dat y u're lonely.. :-P
abeg cum nd kip me company Iyam very lonely tongue
Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by sinaj(f): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2017
Dyt:

I wonder what you will look like without editing your photos

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I will still look like Sinaj. Duuuuh tongue
Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by NaWetinDey(m): 11:44am On Mar 16, 2017
Young03:
oh jesus
angels
blow ur trumpet lets all fly out

U wan fly out? Are u sure the trumpet will not blow u straight into hell fire? Na joke sha
Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 16, 2017
sinaj:
The baby fat jare grin

Your nose is flat jare
Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by kingsfield(m): 11:47am On Mar 16, 2017
sinaj:
The baby fat jare grin
Nope d baby isn't fat, just fleshy cheeks. just look wella

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by PetrePan(m): 11:48am On Mar 16, 2017
sinaj:
abeg cum nd kip me company Iyam very lonely tongue
Lol..as much as i will like to..i woundnt want you to devour me!! :-P
Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2017
larryhillary1:
Great effort view details

Cut that paper well next time.

SCAM ALERT!!!
Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by Anextin(f): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2017
I don't get peopel, that lady hasn't said anything wrong, the baby must weight quiet a ton, people it's a good thing for babies to be fat at that age, you can win free diapers in hospital and nurses compliment you for feeding ur child well. My first son was a huge eater yet skinny, I wanted the food to show on him joor, but nothing, yet my second child was big and fat that I win diapers virtually all the time.
People babies should be fat at this age, they look more adorable and cute. Free that lady she said what she observed and it's not an abuse.
Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by segzyogondus(m): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2017
Seyi Law u wicked oooo.... Even d girl no knw say na mistake to talk to Seyi law blood
Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by phemi01(m): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2017
cloudyskygrind:
If he doesn't want people talking about his baby he should take her off social media. That baby is fat btw.

Thank you oo. Help me tell am. Seyi nor even allow the baby enjoy any privacy at all. Everyday na picture and different people carrying her.
Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by Anextin(f): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
I'm shocked a lady that will be a mother someday has the guts to say that
Really sister, please that is a baby not an adult that will pick offence. The lady didn't say anything bad, try having a skinny child and u will pray for an orobo one. Especially when nurses yab u on how malnutritioned ur child looks. It's a good and welcome thing for babies to be fat at this age. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. It's makes them look more adorable and cute, when my second child was 8momths, we win diapers all the time and everyone want s to carry her cos she's easily distinguished amongst other children. Today Shes 4 and has lost her baby fat.
Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by Goldienana(f): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Where are you since

sinaj:
The baby fat jare grin
Re: Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much by Ginaz(f): 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
The baby is JUST a baby for Godsake! Some babies get fat some get lean. Nigerians can complain for anything TUFIA!

If the baby was as dry as broom, people will still complain. You can't please everyone o, seyi try sef, if it was me eh, that girl will regret her entire life.

When the poor man's wife had miscarriage where was she? Now that God has blessed him with this child she is running her gutter mouth. Na God go judge her o. Rubbish idoit. The child is fat, and so?

Serves her right, with her long mouth like cupboard rat. Mind your business, the child has nothing to give you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) / African China Turns Hairdresser, Runs Chyna Town Unisex Beauty Salon / Waje: Saying I Looked Like A DSTV Remote Control On Social Media, Depressed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.