Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals (71303 Views)

Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke / Gabby Asare Otchere-Darko Blasts Wizkid Over CAF Awards Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Naijmobile: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nigerian singer Davido has reached his saturation point when it comes to the never-ending vendetta between his fans and industry mate, Wizkid’s fans. He jumped in a conversation between a fan of his and a Wizkid fan and it started when a Wizkid’s fan alleged that Davido’s mom, Veronica Adeleke was killed and used for ritual by Davido’s family.

Davido’s fan, in a bid to even up drew up the fact that Davido’s late mom was a lecturer at Babcock University while Wizkid’s mom is a stack illiterate.

The altercation went on for a while till It got Davido’s attention who is known not to let any ill comments about him slide. He expressed his concern of both fan bases disdainful as he said:

Davido fc wizkid fc has it gotten to this ! Bull shit disappointed in both my fans and his ! Nonsense
https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1206240241541111810

http://naijmobile.com/im-disappointed-guys-davido-blast-wizkids-fans-said-mother-used-money-ritual-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Theory2022: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
Jst sh0t of word

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Bonebreaker(m): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
It seems some people live with stupidity

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Drince: 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
If they took their lives this serious, i bet they would've been millionaires

333 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by hisgrace090: 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
Our youth?

Discussing other peoples parent on social media I think is the hight of insensitivity.

Why can't they allow even the dead to rest?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by etrange: 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
These are not different from Nairaland boys always typing like kids here. Imagine the kind of stuff people (adults) are typing on social media. Someone even called another's mum illiterate as if she chose not to go to school. Nigerians (most) are mean/insensitive, no point sugercoating it.

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Aidejay(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
On top davido and wizkid
Na im big men and women dey drag themselves on a world wide platform
Some people don't have control button just come and tap words and post online they don't know when play is too much
Make Dem do sharp pass that hate speech bill abeg.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Wizzyflexx: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
This country need formatting
Jobless Twitter youth

14 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Brandstudio01: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
People get time Ooo

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by ijewejones: 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
People tweeting incredible rubbish about fellow people,because they are MB enabled angry angry

Ridiculing another through silly write ups angry

Many online disgusting trollers need brain switch

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Onyekachi419(f): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
ARS 0 v MCI 3

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by anochuko01(m): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
In other news, man city is blasting my darling arsenal grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by HeadNigga: 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
What's the use of a fan in this cold harmattan. These are d kind of fans that would never attend shows nor buy ur CD. All they do is download free music which the artiste does not benefit from.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Aidejay(m): 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
Na davido and wizkid fault to be honest
When you're irresponsible and anyhow your fans will be irresponsible and anyhow. You'll never see Adele, Beyonce, John legend, Ed Sheeran fans behaving like fools cause the way these people carry themselves marlians no fit relate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by czarina(f): 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
See twenty-something yr olds just mumuing themselves upandan!

7 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by MrRhymes101(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
This doesn't make sense

5 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Oldmillionaire: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
Illiterate bloggers and "blasting", Everytime blast this blast that, better write in pidgin than make an ass of yourself.

Meanwhile check my signature for something awesome this Christmas

3 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by ambivert27(f): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
undecided I wonder how these so called "fans" get the energy for this, jobless lots!

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Aboguede(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
Something tells me that there is truth in what the fan SAID

Davido obu gini melu nnegi
Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by SEGLIZ: 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by dalass(f): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
cheesy
Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Finnese001: 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
grin

What is the scoreline?
Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by realstars: 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
The secret
Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by chibu4u2(m): 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
Aboguede:
Something tells me that there is truth in what the fan SAID

Davido obu gini melu nnegi
shocked

Like someone said " we have lots of stupid people here on nairaland" and this is just one of them.

Completely stupid

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by bestabigaelever(f): 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
Stupid fans everywhere
Who send them

2 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by dalass(f): 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
Naijmobile:
Nigerian singer Davido has reached his saturation point when it comes to the never-ending vendetta between his fans and industry mate, Wizkid’s fans. He jumped in a conversation between a fan of his and a Wizkid fan and it started when a Wizkid’s fan alleged that Davido’s mom, Veronica Adeleke was killed and used for ritual by Davido’s family.

Davido’s fan, in a bid to even up drew up the fact that Davido’s late mom was a lecturer at Babcock University while Wizkid’s mom is a stack illiterate.

The altercation went on for a while till It got Davido’s attention who is known not to let any ill comments about him slide. He expressed his concern of both fan bases disdainful as he said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1206240241541111810

http://naijmobile.com/im-disappointed-guys-davido-blast-wizkids-fans-said-mother-used-money-ritual-photos/

Master blaster grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by partnerbizn5(m): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
Later they will say cyberspace should not be regulated

iranu

2 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by MzTunechi(f): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
Different different

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by wunmi590(m): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
Even though I don't like and agree with Buhari calling Nigerians lazy youth, truth be told, some Nigerians have started exhibiting the trait of being lazy.

That statement about Davido's mum is very bad. It's an hate speech, and the person needs to be imprisoned for 10 good years with only strong ewa without stew.

2020 is my time of minding my business.

Why would I even be bothered and be causing havoc on social media on these guys who are way richer than me.

We Nigerians need to start treating ourselves right biko.

Wizkid and Davido, if you are here or your friends are here, call your fans to order.

2020 is around the corner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) / Anita Joseph: I Had Sex In An Uncompleted Building, I Choose Money Over Good Sex / 'Fever' Video: Toke Makinwa Reacts After Watching Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.