Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

#bbnaija: ‘I Was Aware That Debie-rise Kissed Me – Evicted Housemate Bassey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: ‘I Was Aware That Debie-rise Kissed Me – Evicted Housemate Bassey (669 Views)

Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) / Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: ‘I Was Aware That Debie-rise Kissed Me – Evicted Housemate Bassey by liumesty(m): 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nolligist.com

Recently evicted housemate Bassey in an interview with the Thenetng, said he was aware he was kissed by Debie rise.Bassey-BBNaija-nolligist

According to him, it was a kiss, not a peck, because she was being apologetic for what happened earlier.

He stated further, ‘Afterwards, she kissed me on the lips which I richly acknowledged and when I came back. My teammates – who I truly appreciate – mistakenly put it out there that I said I did not know that she kissed me, it was a simple mistake from someone from my team.’

He also revealed that he had feelings for Debie-Rise, ‘If I say I don’t, I would be lying. Of course I had feelings for her, but my idea was what should I make out of these feelings.

‘It’s one thing for you to be somewhere and say you love a person, and it’s another thing to think long term, I think she is very talented and I thought we would be very good friends and together, we would achieve great things.’

He was asked further questions like who he thought would win the big prize, read all here >> http://nolligist.com/2017/03/bbnaija-aware-debie-rise-kissed-evicted-housemate-bassey.html

Re: #bbnaija: ‘I Was Aware That Debie-rise Kissed Me – Evicted Housemate Bassey by liumesty(m): 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
He was asked further questions like who he thought would win the big prize, read all here >> http://nolligist.com/2017/03/bbnaija-aware-debie-rise-kissed-evicted-housemate-bassey.html
Re: #bbnaija: ‘I Was Aware That Debie-rise Kissed Me – Evicted Housemate Bassey by Pointblank09(m): 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Everyday 50 post of BB Naija must make it to the front page.
@ the person that post try to repent. You posted and claimed your FTC
Re: #bbnaija: ‘I Was Aware That Debie-rise Kissed Me – Evicted Housemate Bassey by Nwodosis(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
Guy, this was what you said earlier o, I'm suspecting that that your babe that you boasted to all have friend zoned you for missing the 25mimi!
Re: #bbnaija: ‘I Was Aware That Debie-rise Kissed Me – Evicted Housemate Bassey by decatalyst(m): 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
This guy has got the keys that unlock every corner of Debbie-rise being cheesy

They look good together too...
Re: #bbnaija: ‘I Was Aware That Debie-rise Kissed Me – Evicted Housemate Bassey by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
one minute you were not aware next minute you were aware
only you!!!

(1) (Reply)

Five Star Music Act, Kcee Shades His 'dollar-photo' Theft In New Post (photo) / Breaking!!! Nollywood Actor, Adeshina Adesanya A.K.A Pastor Ajidara Is Dead / Seyi Edun Stuns At Movie Premier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.