Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings (16017 Views)

Governors Running To Abuja Over Herdsmen Crisis, Are Shameless, Cowards – Dalung / Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings / Residents Flee Their Vilages Over Herdsmen Attack As Buhari Visits Nasarawa.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by sou1p1an0(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2017
sad to say, buh our president for once has not given us the body language to suggest he is going to do anything to stop these killings

1 Like

Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by CliffordOrji: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2017
Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by benuejosh: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2017
where is 2face?
Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by Omooniya1: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2017

Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

Your description is a perfect fit for one OmenkaLives cool
Shey I tell u say I no call person name naa grin
Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by oyebode95(m): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mr president really has to find a lasting solution to the killing of innocent Nigerians by His brothers.....at least show the whole world He still has Low level of empathy and love for other people asides the fulanis......Really tired of His indecisiveness n hatred for the non fulanis!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by BrownRoofRep: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
ovadozes:
I am looking for that deluded sycophant from Benue state who goes around mentioning IPOB in every of his comment on nairaland, let him go to Abuja and protest before fulani herdsmen wipe off his entire generation in Benue state. I no call anybody name ooo
Don't mind the fool, his people are on the edge of Fulani herdsmen sword and he is here mention IPOB in every single thread.

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
nwabobo:

cc: omenka, omenkalives
I no mention any name naa grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by DirewolfofStark(m): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
ovadozes:

Shey I tell u say I no call person name naa grin

cool

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by metallisc(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
chinybelle:
angry
I wonder what protest will do in this case
Mobilise and fight back wen they attack

i wonder oo!

all these villages forming political correctness when their people are dying like flies for no reason!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by soath(m): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

I dey humbled.
You've always been
Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
rozayx5:

tonyebarcanisfool is not from benue

undecided
Naa, tonyebarcanista is from Rivers state, na my man shaa just that....
I schooled in his state.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by porozhniy(m): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
I wish them the best, but it seems they're yet to get the memo; violence is the only language the Nigerian State understand. A cursory glance at the history Nigeria proves the Nigerian state doesn't take peace makers serious.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by ndasam: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
A big thanks to God almighty for yesterday's big win. Congrats to my new customers that won with me too. today's game now available. See image below for contact details if interested. serious minded and high stakers only..

Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by mightyhazel: 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
ovadozes:
I am looking for that deluded sycophant from Benue state who goes around mentioning IPOB in every of his comment on nairaland, let him go to Abuja and protest before fulani herdsmen wipe off his entire generation in Benue state. I no call anybody name ooo
u'd believe anyth if u bliv dat herdsman is from benue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by goodnews777: 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
They gave them cattle to move around with . It's a cover up. THEY ARE NOT HERDSMEN .They are terrorists. They were prepared by El rufai and co preparatory to election failure but unfortunately Buhari won the election but now can't disarm them.They are keeping them until after 2019 election. And this is the whole truth .

1 Like

Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by melejo(m): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
Where are sarrki, omenkalives and omenkadead, passingshit, modath and all those bubu's clowns? Infact I don't think that maga called sarrki is still breathing, he must have died in exchange of bubu

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by BrutusOj(m): 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
HARDDON:
Incessant killin in benue, no one baits an eyelid, no one arrrsted, none brought to book! Ife pulled a lil stunt, there is one sided arrests !

I blame no other dan the weakling of a governor! Why cant he follow Fayose steps ?

It is a United Nation Indeed!
Follow Fayose footstep? when the herdsmen are his party members?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by mightyhazel: 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
BrownRoofRep:

Don't mind the fool, his people are on the edge of Fulani herdsmen sword and he is here mention IPOB in every single thread.
is it the herdsman claiming 'igede,benue' u speak of??

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
mightyhazel:
u'd believe anyth if u bliv dat herdsman is from benue
You re not far from d truth, dat man is a herdsman

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by stonemasonn: 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
You have to take the protest further to CNN and Aljazeera for the whole world to see that the man we voted as president has turn on us with his kinsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by 2016v2017: 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
It's about time Until PMB is removed or order you guys to fight back, you will continue to protest!

Their sponsor is back!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
oyebode95:
Mr president really has to find a lasting solution to the killing of innocent Nigerians by His brothers.....at least show the whole world He still has Low level of empathy and love for other people asides the fulanis......Really tired of His indecisiveness n hatred for the non fulanis!!!
But he has said there should be grazing reserves in every state, whatelse do u realy expect him to say?
Fulanis are the landlords and others are willing tools or from conquered regions in the words of sir ahmadu bello the father of modern day fulani mafia.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by kristop4all(m): 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
rozayx5:

tonyebarcanisfool is not from benue

undecided
u are so funny,
Wetin d guy do u?
Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by Smoothie01(f): 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
They should mobilise vigilante groups to augment the efforts of the police, if any and during curfews, the vigilante groups should still be allowed to operate

1 Like

Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by Progressive01(m): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Omenka aka Progressive01 will not be there neither will he support them on social media because of the peanuts he gets from his Fulani masters
Mynd44, hope you are watching..
Re: Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings by Ngokafor(f): 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
AngelicBeing:
This is the kind of civil disobedience Nigerians need to do often to force this useless & clueless federal government to address pertinent issues across the 6- geo-political region and yet we are online talking about david had sex with jane, Emeka had sex with Amina, Jumoke did doggy with Haruna, Apostle Suleman had sex with otobo, while millions are dying of hunger and starvation sad

....Lol!!...Spot on! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

700,000 NE NNPP Members Defect To PDP, Urge Kwankwaso To Join / Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March / A Microcosm Of Nigeria At Present - Ojo To Ro S'ewuro Lo Ro S'ireke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.