Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,581 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March (16029 Views)

Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by naijangel7(f): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2011
Showing live on Channels on Friday, March 25th @ 7 pm is the What About Us? Debate, Nigeria's first ever youth-centered presidential debate. Send your questions to questions@whataboutusnigeria.org; submit a form on the website - www.whataboutusnigeria.org or via SMS - 33054. Format: RSVP Candidate Question.

The debate would be moderated by award-winning UK based author, Chimamanda Adichie. So far all of the top presidential aspirants, except President Goodluck Jonathan have accepted the invitation to the debate.

ABOUT WHAT ABOUT US?

Youth organisations ask "What About Us?" of Nigerian presidential candidates

Description
Youth-led organisatios and media outlets join forces to call for a youth-focused debate from Nigeria’s presidential candidates

General information

Building on momentum from a mass voter registration drive, a coalition of several youth empowerment groups and blogs, including Vote or Quench, Enough is Enough Nigeria coalition, Sleeves Up, and Nigerian Leadership Initiative, is calling for the first-ever presidential youth centered debate in Nigeria. Looking ahead to the April elections, the debate would focus on the key issues affecting a critical voting demographic, with the age group of 30 and under representing 70% of the population.

The debate will be a direct conversation with Nigerian youth, inviting presidential candidates to answer questions posed by young Nigerians in Nigeria and around the world via social media networks including Facebook and Twitter, texts and phones, about key topics of concern. For the first time, the candidates will have platform to share their agenda with the nation in a live-televised format, laying out specific and concrete solutions. The debate is tentatively scheduled for the last week of March, 2011.

"It is easy for politicians to promise change without having a clue about the realities Nigerian youth face every day. However, we know that their decisions now will largely determine our future so we want to know where they stand. This time around, we are engaged, aware and empowered, and believe that our vote should be earned and not expected,” the group said in a joint statement.

The group's mission started on January 11th, 2011, with the #IfNaijaVotes donate your status initiative, prompting Nigerians across the globe to voice their predictions on the nation’s prospects if free and fair elections are held, The group now seeks to further educate the Nigerian youth on the missions and motives of presidential aspirants and will continue to collaborate on various initiatives to drive voter awareness and participation. More details on participating groups for the initiative can be found below:

(a) Vote or Quench (www.VoteorQuench.org) is a social media-driven, grassroots campaign created to empower, engage and involve Nigerian youth - at home and in the Diaspora –in the political process.

(b) EnoughisEnough Nigeria coalition (www.eienigeria.org) is a coalition of individuals and youth organizations committed to instituting a culture of good governance and public accountability in Nigeria through advocacy, activism and the mobilization of the youth population as responsible citizens. The coalition includes The Future Project, Light Up Nigeria, Paradigm Initiative Nigeria and Kudirat Initiative for Democracy (KIND).

(c) Nigeria Leadership Initiative (www.NLI-Global.org) is a member of the Aspen Global Leadership Network. It is a platform for credible, accomplished and uniquely patriotic Nigerians to develop and express values-based leadership skills with the aim of assuming a transformative role in the continuous development of Nigeria.

(d) Sleeves Up! (www.SleevesUp.org) is a non-governmental, non-profit and non-partisan organisation that presents a platform for the millions of young Nigerians across the nation and beyond that are tired of just “talking the talk”; young Nigerians ready to “walk the walk”. Our mission is to continuously plan, implement and sustain projects that will enable us build a solid network of like-minded young Nigerians who are resolved to being MASTERS of change not VICTIMS of change.

(e) Wangonet (www.Wangonet.org) provides intellectual and ICT resources to NGOs, media, educational and cultural institutions, private sector clients.

(f) Culture Shock: Nigerians in America (www.CultureShockNigerians.com) Hosted by Abimbola Ishola and Kunle Ayodeji, is a new talk radio show airing on Splash 105.5 FM in various Nigerian cities connecting Nigerians in Nigeria to Nigerians in America like never before.

(g) Nneka Egbuna (www.NnekaWorld.com) Globally acclaimed Nigerian singer/songwriter.

(h) Nigerian Diaspora Electoral Reform Group (www.NDERG.org) a US-based, non-profit non-governmental organization whose main aim is to work with Nigerians and friends of Nigeria within and outside of Nigeria towards participating in the political, social and electoral reforms in the country.

(i) Tiwa Works (www.TiwaWorks.com) is an international marketing, promotions, and event planning firm that reaches across the 3 continents of North America, Europe and Africa.

(j) Celebrate Progress Africa (www.CP-Africa.com) chooses to celebrate what is right about Africa. Through partnerships with organizations online and on the ground, they hope to create a paradigm shift amongst Africans everywhere and offer a space for inspiration and creativity.

(k) Nigeria for Nigerians (www.Facebook.com/NigeriansforNigeria) Everything about Nigeria and Nigerians. Nigeria for Nigerians believe in the simple premise that Nigeria’s future is up to Nigerians.

(l) Last Plane to Lagos (www.LastPlanetoLagos.com) is an online magazine featuring Events, Culture, Lifestyle, Music and Fashion by creative minds of African origin.

(m) The Nigerian Eagle (www.theNigerianEagle.com) unites Nigerians around the world of all ages for the purpose of sharing opinions, views, beliefs, and suggested solutions for our country’s progress – then to educate and unite the next generation of Nigerians around the world to share their opinions, increase their interest and enlighten them of the great historical and present facts of our great Nation. (read less)
Building on momentum from a mass voter registration drive, a coalition of several youth empowerment groups and blogs, including Vote or Quench, Enough is Enough Nigeria coalition, Sleeves Up, and Nigerian Leadership Initiative, is calling for the first-ever presidential youth centered debate in Nigeria. Looking ahead to the April elections, the debate would focus on the key issues affecting a critical voting demographic, with the age group of 30 and under representing 70% of the population.

Mission
Facilitating a debate that focuses on the key issues affecting a critical voting demographic, with the age group of 30 and under representing 70% of the population. The debate will be a direct conversation with Nigerian youth, inviting presidential candidates to answer questions posed by young Nigerians in Nigeria and around the world via social media networks including Facebook and Twitter, texts and phones, about key topics of concern.

Email info@whataboutusnigeria.org

Website http://www.whataboutusnigeria.org
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by naijangel7(f): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2011
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by naijangel7(f): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2011
For a good perspective on this, please check this link out even if you read nothing else!! wink

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/sr-speaks-d%E2%80%99banj%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%9Ckokolette%E2%80%9D-interview-jonathan
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2011
@POster, I read of this but has the president agreed to show up?
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2011
This looks great. Can we attend the debate live? Is it in abuja? Is it going to be aired liveav
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by naijangel7(f): 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2011
@kobojunkie, i don't think the President would be attending. GEJ has implied that the only debate he would attend is the BON-organised one.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-626780.0.html

@aisha2, yes it's going to be aired live on Channels and there's a raffle going on for young people to win seats to attend. The info is on their web site and their FB page.

Please spread the word, let's do our own bit for Naija's democracy as much as we can!  grin grin cheesy cheesy smiley smiley wink

Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by naijangel7(f): 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2011
Some celebrities supporting the event:

Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by naijangel7(f): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2011
@Admin, can this be put on home page please?
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2011
I don't want to win a ticket. I will buy one if I have to.
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by Kobojunkie: 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2011
naijangel7:

@kobojunkie, i don't think the President would be attending. GEJ has implied that the only debate he would attend is the BON-organised one.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-626780.0.html

But Other candidates plan to, right?
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by naijangel7(f): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2011
Kobojunkie:

But Other candidates plan to, right?

Right smiley
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2011
Kobo Ribadau on his page wrote that he was attending and buharis people also have told me he will be attending. OP my laptop is in my office, will see what I can do tmr, I can only suggest it is up to the super moderator to make it front page. Alternatively you can post the link on the complaint thread and request that it be made front page. But I will suggest that it getys to front page a day or two before the main debate
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by naijangel7(f): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2011
aisha2:

OP my laptop is in my office, will see what I can do tmr, I can only suggest it is up to the super moderator to make it front page. Alternatively you can post the link on the complaint thread and request that it be made front page. But I will suggest that it getys to front page a day or two before the main debate

Thanks, Aisha.

And about the ticket, people, i will post more info when i have it. i'm not involved with the organisation of the debate in any way. Just a concerned Nigerian smiley
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by honeric01(m): 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2011
I want to see this, love to see it.
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by otokx(m): 3:32am On Mar 22, 2011
GEJ won't be there so what's the point.
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by Johndoe100(m): 5:39am On Mar 22, 2011
otokx:

Good point. These are just busybodies. Anyone and everyone now seems to be organizing debates

We will soon have the national association of vulganizers organizing a presidential debate. Rather watch that than all these clowns.

But please note that OUR DEAR MODERATOR IS IN DIRECT CONTACT WITH BUHARI AND HIS ORGANIZATION.

Are our details safe?
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by naijangel7(f): 7:06am On Mar 22, 2011
otokx:

He's only one of 16 aspirants. I think people should be more interested in knowing what the other options are even if he's their candidate of choice. Anyone who truly wishes Naija well should be interested in a thorough examination of the candidates. Especially us young people who are 70% of the population, anyway. Don't let anyone shove any candidate down your throat.

Johndoe100:

Good point. These are just busybodies. Anyone and everyone now seems to be organizing debates

Really? Seems you're not impressed that for the first time ever Nigerian youths are finding their voice and the courage to scrutinize their leaders and people who want to lead them. How old are you? Do you think you have the courage to take a step like this, since "everyone is organising debates these days"? Why does the fact that some people choose not to be blindsided into voting without scrutinizing the candidates make you so unhappy? Yes, now i almost believe that it's true that Nigerians get the type of leaders they deserve. Shame! You call constructive people "busybodies", history will judge people like you. Did you check the credentials of the youth associations/individuals that make up the coalition before posting at all? Is someone like Chimamanda who has often been compared to Chinua Achebe hungry for money, fame or what?

I hope your children and grandchildren someday ask you what you did in your own little way to salvage the country at this point in our history.
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 22, 2011
Yes Ototx am in direct contact with Buhari campign, Ribadau C.paign, even goodluck campaign, dele momodu capaign organisations. What's your point? I have been friends and collegues with most of the people running these campiagns and a lot of people in the Presidential campaign team are there on my recommendation. If you know anything about politics then you will know that people on different teams are not enemies, during campaigns we argue we spy, we score cheap political points but we still hang out, we attend each others birthdays, we attend each others weddings, we even do aso ebi. That is politics. Don't give ur self blood pressure, we have conflicting veiws but we are not in conflict
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by Pharoh: 7:50am On Mar 22, 2011
naijangel7:

He's only one of 16 aspirants. I think people should be more interested in knowing what the other options are even if he's their candidate of choice. Anyone who truly wishes Naija well should be interested in a thorough examination of the candidates. Especially us young people who are 70% of the population, anyway. Don't let anyone shove any candidate down your throat.

Can i ask you some sincere questions?
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by naijangel7(f): 10:28am On Mar 22, 2011
Pharoh:

Can i ask you some sincere questions?

It's a free world, dear. even if i don't pretend to have all the answers.

@Aisha, how come you always write "Ribadau"? Noticed that on some of your posts on other pages too undecided undecided

aisha2:

Yes Ototx am in direct contact with Buhari campign, Ribadau C.paign

aisha2:

[b]Ribadau [/b]on his page wrote that he was attending
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2011
naijangel7:

It's a free world, dear. even if i don't pretend to have all the answers.

@Aisha, how come you always write "Ribadau"? Noticed that on some of your posts on other pages too undecided undecided

Thanks . noted
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 22, 2011
Just confirmed from people in Goodluck Campaign that this debate is on the same day with the Dbanj concert in support of Mr. President, hence the busy schedule and absence from this debate
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by naijangel7(f): 11:26am On Mar 22, 2011
aisha2:

Just confirmed from people in Goodluck Campaign that this debate is on the same day with the Dbanj concert in support of Mr. President, hence the busy schedule and absence from this debate

LOL that's hilarious seeing that they pulled the Dbanj concert move to distract the attention of young people from the debate. I followed everything from the beginning. Both events happening on the same date is not a coincidence. The date for the Dbanj concert was announced long after the aspirants were invited to the WHAT ABOUT US? debate and the others except GEJ had accepted the invitation. Is GEJ Campaign team admitting that a DBanj campaign concert is more important than a debate held for issues concerning 70% of the population of a country GEJ leads and intends to continue leading? Please they should stick with their BON-organised debate excuse.

In fact there has been a long-running call on Facebook for young people to boycott the DBanj concert. It's no news.
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 22, 2011
naijangel7:

LOL that's hilarious seeing that they pulled the Dbanj concert move to distract the attention of young people from the debate. I followed everything from the beginning. Both events happening on the same date is not a coincidence. The date for the Dbanj concert was announced long after the aspirants were invited to the WHAT ABOUT US? debate and the others except GEJ had accepted the invitation. Is GEJ Campaign team admitting that a DBanj campaign concert is more important than a debate held for issues concerning 70% of the population of a country he leads and intends to continue leading? Please they should stick with their BON-organised debate excuse.

In fact there has been a long-running call on Facebook for young people to boycott the DBanj concert. It's no news.

I hope they do not assume that this generation of Nigerian Youths are clueless and will prefer to dance away their future and dance into unemployment and become future okada riders instead of coming to listen to and interview people who want to direct their future and decide who they want to employ as president. The funny part is that most of those who are not politically aware enough to choose to dance away their future will not care enough to go and spend the whole day queuing to vote and most likely did not spend days on registration centers to register
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2011
naijangel7:

LOL that's hilarious seeing that they pulled the Dbanj concert move to distract the attention of young people from the debate. I followed everything from the beginning. Both events happening on the same date is not a coincidence. The date for the Dbanj concert was announced long after the aspirants were invited to the WHAT ABOUT US? debate and the others except GEJ had accepted the invitation. Is GEJ Campaign team admitting that a DBanj campaign concert is more important than a debate held for issues concerning 70% of the population of a country GEJ leads and intends to continue leading? Please they should stick with their BON-organised debate excuse.

What is the website please?
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by naijangel7(f): 11:43am On Mar 22, 2011
I'm copying and pasting SOME OF THE COMMENTS ABOUT THE CONCERT:

Carol IsFavoured
Youths of Nigeria: We cannot support D'banj's concert. We have to refrain from it so that the leaders of our country will take us seriously and know that we mean business !!!!
18 March at 20:41

Esther Mojisola Fabunmi

aint the youths the leaders of tomorrow(popular saying gone sore)? If he needs us to vote for him(using celebrities and popular figures) why cant he attend our debate. Who cares whether he has attended any other. And why is he boycotting them? What if D'banj has 400,000 followers on his social network? These 400,000 peeps won't go down with him. One little thing could get them off his back. We are asking 'What about us'? They saying 'Koko concert'. What's that?
Saturday at 08:52

Reine Tranquillité

I agree 101% , we're not gonna trade our future dancing away @ 'koko concert', kmt, it's not beef it's just a simple question. 'What about us?' simples!
Saturday at 23:09 ·

Mayowa Emjoy Adebajo
this is a form of revolt. We are trying to make a point,  clear.
Saturday at 23:18

Uwa Omole
now is d time 4 us 2 take a stand n b real elite or not. Let him have a debate will d real youths facing d real harship of Nigeria not Dbanj dts already made and can't even remember d last time he took public transport or had 2 fetch water miles away from his house
Saturday at 23:40 ·

For more info about press views on this concert stunt, go to:

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/sr-speaks-d%E2%80%99banj%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%9Ckokolette%E2%80%9D-interview-jonathan

This pic was also put up on Facebook:

Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2011
naijangel7:

I'm copying and pasting SOME OF THE COMMENTS ABOUT THE CONCERT:

Carol IsFavoured
Youths of Nigeria: We cannot support D'banj's concert. We have to refrain from it so that the leaders of our country will take us seriously and know that we mean business !!!!
18 March at 20:41

E[b]sther Mojisola Fabunmi

aint the youths the leaders of tomorrow(popular saying gone sore)? If he needs us to vote for him(using celebrities and popular figures) why cant he attend our debate. Who cares whether he has attended any other. And why is he boycotting them? What if D'banj has 400,000 followers on his social network? These 400,000 peeps won't go down with him. One little thing could get them off his back. We are asking 'What about us'? They saying 'Koko concert'. What's that?
Saturday [/b]at 08:52

Reine Tranquillité

I agree 101% , we're not gonna trade our future dancing away @ 'koko concert', kmt, it's not beef it's just a simple question. 'What about us?' simples!
Saturday at 23:09 ·

Mayowa Emjoy Adebajo
this is a form of revolt. We are trying to make a point,  clear.
Saturday at 23:18

Uwa Omole
now is d time 4 us 2 take a stand n b real elite or not. Let him have a debate will d real youths facing d real hardship of Nigeria not Dbanj dts already made and can't even remember d last time he took public transport or had 2 fetch water miles away from his house
Saturday at 23:40 ·

For more info about press views on this concert stunt, go to:

I agree with the bolded view. Nigerian Youths have gone through and are going through a lot, at this point they need more than a Koko concert, this is the same view i have shared with my friends in the Goodluck campaign team and their response was that it is to reach out to youths, and i told them what the youths need now is to be responded to and thier issues addressed, not making them dance away their future, through this debate the youths are asking "what about us" they have gone through a lot and they want to know what the candidates have for them.
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by naijangel7(f): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2011
aisha2:

I hope they do not assume that this generation of Nigerian Youths are clueless and will prefer to dance away their future and dance into unemployment and become future okada riders instead of coming to listen to and interview people who want to direct their future and decide who they want to employ as president. The funny part is that most of those who are not politically aware enough to choose to dance away their future will not care enough to go and spend the whole day queuing to vote and most likely did not spend days on registration centers to register

It's just the business-as-usual way of Naija politics. Bags of rice, wrappers and now KOKO concert. Our young people really need to wake up. No jobs for graduates, animal-like living and studying conditions in our university hostels, no electricity to study, no water and some people would prefer to go and dance than ask tough questions concerning their own future. This same people would still believe that they have a right to complain when things don't go well in the country. smh.
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by billtommy(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2011
jonna,jonna,president no wan disgrace hinself,wetin hin wan go dololl
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by ideylaff: 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2011
It's just the business-as-usual way of Naija politics. Bags of rice, wrappers and now KOKO concert. Our young people really need to wake up. No jobs for graduates, animal-like living and studying conditions in our university hostels, no electricity to study, no water and some people would prefer to go and dance than ask tough questions concerning their own future. This same people would still believe that they have a right to complain when things don't go well in the country. smh.

@ naijangel7  GBAM, U SAID IT ALL MY DEAR. I THINK THE DEVIL IS AT WORK.HERE OOO, NOW THEY ARE USING THE YOUTHS AGAINST THE YOUTHS,

SO GEJ WILL RATHER SIT DOWN ALL EVENING IN A YOUTH CONCERT LISTENING TO THE SAME MUSIC OVER AND OVER (ITS DON JAZZY AGAIN, I'M DBANJ, IF YOU VOTE FOR BADLUCK JONAAA OOO AAAAAAAA   .BLA BLA BLA

OGA OOOOOO, THIS GUY IS CLEARLY HEADING FOR DOOMS DAY OR MAYBE JEGA HAS PROMISED HIM THAT HE WILL HAVE THE KEYS TO ASO COME APRIL AGAIN, SANNI ABACH NO FALL LIKE THIS FDOR MY HAND SEF, APART FORM HIS HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSE, AT LEAST WITH HIM U KNOW WHAT YOU GET, WITH THIS JONAAA, NA FAKE FAKE D BOBO BE OOOO grin

LORD TAKE CONTROL, WE COME AGAINST ANY SPIRIT OF RIGGING AMEN.

NB MY KEYBOARD GOT STUCK IN ANNOYANCE/VEX WITH THIS AWA SO CALLED KOKO CONCERT ATTENDING PRESIDO,
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by 77ken: 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2011
@aisha2, as much as i admire what you re doing, I think you should be neutral as much as possible in ur post about the presidential candidates. Goodluck jonathan is not helping himself with his actions, I personally will not vote GEJ, just let the generality of Nigerian Youths make their own decision. present the facts and leave the rest.
Good work more power to ur elbow !
Re: Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March by naijangel7(f): 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2011
ideylaff:

@ naijangel7  GBAM, U SAID IT ALL MY DEAR. I THINK THE DEVIL IS AT WORK.HERE OOO, NOW THEY ARE USING THE YOUTHS AGAINST THE YOUTHS,

SO GEJ WILL RATHER SIT DOWN ALL EVENING IN A YOUTH CONCERT LISTENING TO THE SAME MUSIC OVER AND OVER (ITS DON JAZZY AGAIN, I'M DBANJ, IF YOU VOTE FOR BADLUCK JONAAA OOO AAAAAAAA   .BLA BLA BLA

OGA OOOOOO, THIS GUY IS CLEARLY HEADING FOR DOOMS DAY OR MAYBE JEGA HAS PROMISED HIM THAT HE WILL HAVE THE KEYS TO ASO COME APRIL AGAIN, SANNI ABACH NO FALL LIKE THIS FDOR MY HAND SEF, APART FORM HIS HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSE, AT LEAST WITH HIM U KNOW WHAT YOU GET, WITH THIS JONAAA, NA FAKE FAKE D BOBO BE OOOO grin

LORD TAKE CONTROL, WE COME AGAINST ANY SPIRIT OF RIGGING AMEN.

NB MY KEYBOARD GOT STUCK IN ANNOYANCE/VEX WITH THIS AWA SO CALLED KOKO CONCERT ATTENDING PRESIDO,

AMEN O! countryman, e dey too pain me that our people will not open their eyes and see. How much longer can we afford to be blind? Having lived for some time now outside the country, it's so glaring that given the right environment Naija youths will undoubtedly be the best all-round. Femi Kuti go say "My people no wan hear, like zombie dem go dey march dey go, dem go dey follow follow, follow dem enemies".

By the way, i suspect that this facebook pic originated from you o. See as your name resemble the one on top the pic cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu / Minimum Wage: FG, Workers’ Face-off Worsens As Labour Rejects Sack Option / Thugs Attack Labour Party Meeting, Injure Members, Vandalise Properties In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.