Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) (45397 Views)

15 Senators That May Not Return To The Senate In 2019 / Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / Senator Adeola To Hameed Ali - Appear Before Senate In Customs Uniform Or Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Gegz(m): 11:48am On Mar 16, 2017
abiodunalasa:
This guy just call our national bluff...he should be fired already with no access to pension.

Fired? because of what? he didn't wear uniform? is that all? abi is there something else I am not understanding?

should they fire him on the basis of poor performance with his job or what?

My people, its high time we stopped celebrating mediocrity abeg

2 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by jeje123(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2017
searchng4love:
This man is stubborn
No be today my broda ex-soldier indeed!

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by agog: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2017
Well said bro. You said my mind exactly. Is it about wearing uniform? Or discharging his duties effectively and as expected?? Come to think of it, which institution is more corrupt than the senate? Shameless people, they are running the most expensive senate in the whole world where the least of them earn more than the American president and they have mouth to talk about someone not wearing a uniform...
Toketimt:

Wellsaid. The senators can't do anything to him. He remains the custom boss on mufti no matter what. Besides it's all about ethics. That one idiot chose to wear one at FRSC doesn't make it right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Tpave(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2017
So he wants to prove to us that he is above the law of the land. He is untouchable indeed since he's a Fulani man
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by AZeD1(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2017
moralistic:
then he shouldn't head the custom in the first place
You should tell the person that appointed him.
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by seangy4konji: 11:51am On Mar 16, 2017
As a retired man. Why wear uniform again??

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by evexx1(f): 11:51am On Mar 16, 2017
drololaaof:
Is it becos he is a former military personnel that he did not want to wear the uniform?,he would not have ventured applying for the custom job if he fill the uniform is inferior to his status.NASS should use this opportunity to legislate that any officer vying for any political post should be ready to wear the uniform of that post .The ego will be suppressed then .

Well saidd
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by tee4lowyeh(m): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2017
softwerk:
I really don't blame this guy for being so defiant of the Senate!

They say when you see 'etuensi' the little bird dancing along a bush path, just know that the drummer is not far behind in the bush sad

Buhari's cabal empowered these guys not to recognize and respect the power of the Legislative arm of the government as it's principal officers all have their own 'smelly' skeletons in their cupboards!

This is the only country where the head of an agency is invited by the Senate and he comes when he has the chance!

Try this with Congress in America undecided

Do you know what the real issue is? It is not about appearing before the senate. He has always showed up when invited.
Their problem is that he is not wearing his uniform.

His point is simple, He is a retired officer, though now serving in this role, he is not in anyway by any law compelled to wear the official uniform. So why the fuss about it. Let them discuss the issues at hand, not "uniform" nonsense.
Lets stop supporting the senate is this waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Luvdk(f): 11:53am On Mar 16, 2017
softwerk:
I really don't blame this guy for being so defiant of the Senate!

They say when you see 'etuensi' the little bird dancing along a bush path, just know that the drummer is not far behind in the bush sad

Buhari's cabal empowered these guys not to recognize and respect the power of the Legislative arm of the government as it's principal officers all have their own 'smelly' skeletons in their cupboards!

This is the only country where the head of an agency is invited by the Senate and he comes when he has the chance!

Try this with Congress in America undecided
Y you dey compare USA wt the Zoo
That's not fair nah
You should've use a country like Uganda or Gambia.
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Lescalier: 11:53am On Mar 16, 2017
gigabyte13:
Correct man. Oya saraki and his goons do ya worst.

Saraki SP isn't even in the chambers today.

The guy run. Eim no wan dey involved
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by femmy2010(m): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
The Senate will be useless if they allow this man to have his way.

As an agency if the US congress should invite you, you better be well prepared because it might be your political death if you stumbles

He has appeared before them .
What is it with the Uniform sef . They need the man not his Uniform
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Fuadeiza(m): 11:57am On Mar 16, 2017
blackpanda:

He is not a customs officer, rather a political appointee. Read the customs Act before blabing

exactly....... Wa gbayi
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by alt3r3g0: 11:57am On Mar 16, 2017
Unless he has done jazz that the day he wears a uniform he dies i dont understand why he is standing his ground on this no uniform as the number 1 person in an agency.

What precedent is he planning to set?

Lets see if the senate will live up to its useless reputation and do nothing about this defiance.
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Rhea(f): 11:57am On Mar 16, 2017
deantimes:

Source: http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/03/photo-hameed-ali-arrives-national-assembly-in-mufti/

The Nigerian senate is a bunch of spineless senile dummies. They cannot disciplined an ordinary retired colonel. The senate commands absolutely no respect from an ordinary Nigerian citizen. Lawlessness! This manner of effrontery cannot happen in a civilized country. Never!!
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by BrutusOj(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2017
searchng4love:
This man is stubborn
Over sturbon with that his grey beard like the ifa messenger

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2017
chinybelle:

Then challenge who employed him.
Where were the toothless senate when buhari appointed a non custom official to head?
I taya
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Franzinni: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2017
Head wey go chop knock for agege.... Even if e dey for china, when time to chop that knock reach, I no Sabi how e want take happen but that head go chop that knock for that agege at that particular time..... Devil dey use this man do pampers, I pity am.

Wetin con sign me sef...
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by ebenholer(m): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
U will actually think that the national assembly is fighting this man because of the masses. The other side of the story is that they are fughting for themselves; they are about bringing in foreign goods but are meeting with resistance from the custom. Now they want to make him their friends so as to get a free ride of foreign into nigeria without much resistance as they will have custom boss as their man.

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Tokziby: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
deantimes:
This shows Buhari is not incharge of this government.

I thought they said he can't be controlled?

Magu saga
Ali saga
SGF saga just to mention but a few...

Even lalasticlala won't like it if mynd44 is in charge of nairaland

Buhari wake up from sleep.‎

Its called the Separation of Power. Executive power different from judiciary and legislative.

Example- Trump signed banned immigation bill but was overturn by the Judiciary as its against the laws of the land

Magu Saga- PMB can only nominate but cannot screen and vet him into office

Alli Saga - PMB has no business to stop the senate from probing or inviting a political nominee

If PMB eff up sef - Senate has the right to strip him off his powers (Impeachment)
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Sack this buffoon. is he the only one who can do the job??
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Fuadeiza(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
amiablesystems:
Fulani man, he rather potrays himself as a cattle rearer than a uniform man. People in uniform are always proud of if but he's is the reverse, that's why they think and act in the reverse direction as well.

dude.... Hes not a custom officer get that straight..... If im not a policeman and i wear police uniform... Isnt that wrong...

Hes a political appointee... Na politics make am custom boss ...no be say him be custom officer.... So its not neccessary for gim to wear uniform.... Read custom act

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Stubborn goat

Ewure je eran ile
To ma njiya pupo
Nitori Aigboran re
Ti won ba na Ewure
Agbo eti meji pepe
Koloju to se pe
A tun pada si bi ti
O ti jiya le kan
Eyin omode, e gbo
E ma se bi Ewure
Eran alaigbonran
Even though I don't know may be this is the most useless comment ever written. I just feel like sharing it. Who knows? May be its actually the greatest poem ever written... but I don't know what dis guy is saying..

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by kentos2: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
Can the Senate please replace this man with my name,I'm sure I will do a good job.thanks
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
no matter wat u do mallam wud always deviate jst like deir cows
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by deebsman1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
The man said he's a former military man, and as a former officer, according to military tradition you don't go back to wear uniform...y r dis SINators "uselessing" d senate like dis??
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by tutudesz: 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
The Senate will be useless if they allow this man to have his way.

As an agency if the US congress should invite you, you better be well prepared because it might be your political death if you stumbles
US congress put the interest of America 1st and while ours put their interest b4 God
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by ndasam: 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
A big thanks to God almighty for yesterday's big win. Congrats to my new customers that won with me too. today's game now available. See image below for contact details if interested. serious minded and high stakers only..

Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Bamidele539: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
What is the fuss about this? He was never a custom officer from the onset rather he was a military officer at that, he retired as a colonel in the military and you expect him to put on a paramilitary outfit You wanna compare bread and puffpuff ni?

Make the man discharge his duty adequately and effectively because he was appointed into that office POLITICALLY

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by goldedprince: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
ndasam:
A big thanks to God almighty for yesterday's big win. Congrats to my new customers that won with me too. today's game now available. See image below for contact details if interested. serious minded and high stakers only..
THUNDA FIRE YOU THERE , GIVE THE GAME TO YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS. YOU SCAMMING PIECE OF POOP
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by goodvision12(m): 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
This man thinks he is above the nigerian constitution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Visits Kogi State University (Photos) / Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC / What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.