Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) (45404 Views)

15 Senators That May Not Return To The Senate In 2019 / Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / Senator Adeola To Hameed Ali - Appear Before Senate In Customs Uniform Or Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Fuadeiza(m): 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
amiablesystems:

Why represent what you're not proud of? Pls educate me since i lack basic skills... The head of the pack is a misfit for the pack or a part of it? Appointed or elected what does he represent? I'v got families in four UNIFORM fields, make i hear word OGA

since when did putting on uniform become "being proud of of profession"
so you telling me every policeman out there puts on uniform just coz they are proud of it..
Also you not the only one whos got family in the "uniform job" ive got also and i've consulted them concerning this issue and i was made to understand that the man is right.... Theres no place in the custom act that compels the appointed head to put on uniform...
Besides he was a "uniform man" and i'm sure during his daus in service he puts on uniform while discharging his duty...
Lets face the real issue at hand... And not whether a man is pytting uniform or not...
I think its even unlawful for him to put on the uniform coz hes not a custom officer ... He didnt apply to become one he was appointed... Guy try understand na ... Looking at it ordinarily gan ...

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by slimmax: 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
Most people don't understand that his(Ahmed Ali) post is an appointment not a recruitment. If that be the case then Minister of Defense should also put on uniform.
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
AuroraB:
Are you implying this piece is lost on a whole Senate? His subordinates from onset have not been happy over his appointment. They keep grumbling that 'does it mean, there's no good hand to head the Customs but an outsider?'
These same people have found their way with your Senators. Or, don't you see it? How can he approach or address the issue (assuming it's lost on them) ,don't you see it's past that level now? What with the aggression and obvious anger towards him sad

Nope thats the point i'm making not everythign is a proxy war. Go to the senate, address them simple. Does this kill anyone?
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Daboomb: 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
AuroraB:
He is not of Customs. He was appointed to head NCS which the entire Customs found disdainful. I think it would be unlawful of him to be in that uniform, reason Senate's insisting he does. Apparently, he's stepped on toes, reason for these 'underdoings' lipsrsealed

Thank you jare.

Majority of people commenting here, do so based on emotions and they dont think first or consult relevant laws before spewing balderdash.

Alli is a "political head" of Customs........ not a "Career" Customs Officer.
he is not bound to wear a Custom uniform.

It is like the case of a Defence Minister (Political head) and the Army Chief of Staff.
Defence Minister can b e a Civilian and does not have to wear Uniform but the Chief of Staff is a career officer and will be required to wear Uniform.

Those criminals in the NASS need to go back to school because most of them are career criminals, certificate forgers, e.t.c so they dont know their left from their right. They just like to abuse the Powers of their office and play god.

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
Fuadeiza:

since when did putting on uniform become "being proud of of profession"
so you telling me every policeman out there puts on uniform just coz they are proud of it..
Also you not the only one whos got family in the "uniform job" ive got also and i've consulted them concerning this issue and i was made to understand that the man is right.... Theres no place in the custom act that compels the appointed head to put on uniform...
Besides he was a "uniform man" and i'm sure during his daus in service he puts on uniform while discharging his duty...
Lets face the real issue at hand... And not whether a man is pytting uniform or not...
I think its even unlawful for him to put on the uniform coz hes not a custom officer ... He didnt apply to become one he was appointed... Guy try understand na ... Looking at it ordinarily gan ...

Perhaps you don't know what the importance of uniform is. judging from the first sentence there's no use since you dont know what a uniform represents.... Go google it bro.
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Fuadeiza(m): 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
slimmax:
Most people don't understand that his(Ahmed Ali) post is an appointment not a recruitment. If that be the case then Minister of Defense should also put on uniform.

thank you
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
amiablesystems:

Nope thats the point i'm making not everythign is a proxy war. Go to the senate, address them simple. Does this kill anyone?
And there's no way he's appearing before them in uniform. I'm done with the back-and-forth. Ciao smiley
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
MichaelUweh:
This man is an animal,senate should better treat this idiot as a criminal. What is he claiming to be,OK u don't like custom but why did u accepted the CG portfolio in the first place. For u to disobey Nigerian Senate, it simply means u don't have any regard for Nigeria and the President . yet Mr President still allow a stupid buffoon like u to continue with such an important office when u don't have respect for a country he is Presiding over.

let his defenders keep shouting rubbish. He's not a career customs he's an appointee.. why accept a post you will not totally n whole-heartedly embrace.He has lost control of the interior command of customs beginning today. I dont know when Nairalanders will see things from a clear perspective
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
AuroraB:
And there's no way he's appearing before them in uniform. I'm done with the back-and-forth. Ciao smiley

done with you too
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Fuadeiza(m): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
amiablesystems:

Perhaps you don't know what the importance of uniform is. judging from the first sentence there's no use since you dont know what a uniform represents.... Go google it bro.

perhaps you also dont know he's not a custom officer ....
Meaning putting on uniform is not his job...
And besides i didnt say putting on uniform isn't something of importance to a "Force Man or Uniform Man"
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Godful: 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
undecided
My dad told me 'He the gods want to kill, they first make crazy'

I'm so grateful to God
For
Col. Hamid Alli's village people

Dem strong gan..... lipsrsealed

you want kill me with laugh
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by hardbody: 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
The Senate will be useless if they allow this man to have his way.

As an agency if the US congress should invite you, you better be well prepared because it might be your political death if you stumbles

Those are human

These are cattle

Spot the difference.
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
Fuadeiza:

perhaps you also dont know he's not a custom officer ....
Meaning putting on uniform is not his job...
And besides i didnt say putting on uniform isn't something of importance to a "Force Man or Uniform Man"

My grand father Navy

His daughter my aunt customs 27 years

uncles army

uncles police SSS

I have them all.

yes he cant wear uniform because he served as military before but is he handling it the ryt way?

WOuld he die if he wrote a letter to the senate explaining tins?
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by LastSurvivor11: 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
higherpower:

Without Custom he will receive his pension. What will your papa receive?

Lemme not insult ur father for his sons stupidity..
Cleary, u didn't learn anything from him..
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by smartkester(m): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
MisterGrace:
Lol... I somehow like this doggedness. grin cheesy
i tell you thw guy is rugged. He doesn't give a damn
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by NeutralJUDGE(m): 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
searchng4love:
This man is stubborn
Very wicked
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by babalarry: 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
You can't wear uniform but you can collect custom salary abi?....... weldone sir
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Fuadeiza(m): 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
amiablesystems:

My grand father Navy

His daughter my aunt customs 27 years

uncles army

uncles police SSS

I have them all.

yes he cant wear uniform because he served as military before but is he handling it the ryt way?

WOuld he die if he wrote a letter to the senate explaining tins?

If only the senate would allow the uniform matter to rest....
You dont know maybe thats why hes present at the NASS to explain things to them

You know if he writes it can be read differently from the way he wrote it (tone)....

So coming and being present is a way he can clearly explain to them
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
undecided

My dad told me 'He the gods want to kill, they first make crazy'

I'm so grateful to God

For

Col. Hamid Alli's village people

Dem strong gan..... lipsrsealed

LOL you are wrong, The Senate cannot do him anything..
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:

As an agency if the US congress should invite you, you better be well prepared because it might be your political death if you stumbles

And are you comparing US congress to our useless congress? How many US congressmen are facing corruption charges?

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by wasuka14(m): 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Forget USA man, that's a sane society. Our country is a cheated and cheated society. Do you know how many vehicles these our senators and their family alone imported to this country free during the last administration?? Do you think they will allow this Man breathing space, when they know that it may cost them several millions of naira? The senate is cheating, the lawis cheating and the Govtment is cheating..
Mujaheeeden:

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
Fuadeiza:

If only the senate would allow the uniform matter to rest....
You dont know maybe thats why hes present at the NASS to explain things to them

You know if he writes it can be read differently from the way he wrote it (tone)....

So coming and being present is a way he can clearly explain to them

yes u tell me how he has explained it and where i said onhly coming since i'm so stupid i dnt know he can write a letter to that effect
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
softwerk:
I really don't blame this guy for being so defiant of the Senate!

They say when you see 'etuensi' the little bird dancing along a bush path, just know that the drummer is not far behind in the bush sad

Buhari's cabal empowered these guys not to recognize and respect the power of the Legislative arm of the government as it's principal officers all have their own 'smelly' skeletons in their cupboards!

This is the only country where the head of an agency is invited by the Senate and he comes when he has the chance!

Try this with Congress in America undecided

Congress in America are respected unlike ours, The Senate president has corruption cases hanging on his neck, Senate President has forgery case hanging on his neck, Minority leaders same and more than 15 Senators are facing corruption charges..

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
They should send the Idiot away

And who will send him away?
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Buhari can't control his DSS or customs boss

Buhari is solidly behind the Custom boss cos he is doing a great job..

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
abiodunalasa:
This guy just call our national bluff...he should be fired already with no access to pension.

So the Army Chief, Airfoce Chief, Police IG etc too should stop wearing Uniform...how will that sound ?
If you can't cooperate with the tenets of an Organization...then resign and go rot away in ur father house !

Sorry no constitution mandate him to wear uniform, Beside he is not a career custom officer get that right..
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Raffie20: 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
The senate just walked him out... Case closed
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by diva90: 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
He's already retired and no longer in service. So why should he appear in uniform?
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by collinsbaba(m): 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
deantimes:
Lalasticlala where are you?

[/color][color=#550000]

Meaning of lalasticlala, I'm new no dulling
Re: Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) by Daboomb: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
AuroraB:

These useless Senators are just trying to act like Eediots!

What a man wears does not define him...... Uniform or not.

Let them tell us what his Uniform has to do with WHY they invited him.

This what we are paying these useless criminals for! Just imagine.
They come there, sleep half-through, only to wake-up when matters of "money concerning them" are being discussed. shocked shocked

How can yo be trying to compel a man who is not a Customs officer (albeit the Head of Customs political Office), to appear in a Customs Uniform?
Are they this daft?

Now that they have asked the man to come back on March 22, let us see what they would do, if he again appears in his Mufti.
Or dont we have freedom on what to wear again in this country, just because we have some criminals in the NASS!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents / Breakdown Of $6.9billion Paris Club Refund To 36 States, FCT (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.