Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Please Is It Possible To Block A Stolen Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Is It Possible To Block A Stolen Phone? (896 Views)

FG Directs NCC To Block Over 9 Million Unregistered Sim Cards / How To Track A Stolen Mobile Phone Using The IMEI Number / How Can I Track A Stolen Phone.. HELP!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is It Possible To Block A Stolen Phone? by PenisCaP: 11:12am On Mar 16, 2017
MY neighbour just called me this morning that they stole her newly bought phone yesterday (injoo)
She was now now askin me if the phone can be blocked to stop the person from using it.

Tho i hear stuffz like (u can block urstolen phone with the imei( but i dnt know how possible it it)

Pls for the gurus out there...is it possible??
Re: Please Is It Possible To Block A Stolen Phone? by greatnaija01: 11:18am On Mar 16, 2017
its too late for her phone o.

she should buy a new one and go to settings and select security and activate GPS FINDER there... tho all android phones have it but under different names... she can use google play store to download apps that find phone's location and even secretly take pics of anyone using it and it will send it to their mail.. thats how i recovered my fone from computer village

IT WORKS.

PenisCaP:
MY neighbour just called me this morning that they stole her newly bought phone yesterday (injoo)
She was now now askin me if the phone can be blocked to stop the person from using it.

Tho i hear stuffz like (u can block urstolen phone with the imei( but i dnt know how possible it it)

Pls for the gurus out there...is it possible??
Re: Please Is It Possible To Block A Stolen Phone? by PenisCaP: 11:23am On Mar 16, 2017
greatnaija01:

she should buy a new one and go to settings and select security and activate GPS FINDER there... tho all android phones have it but under different names... she can use google play store to download apps that find phone's location and even secretly take pics of anyone using it and it will send it to their mail.. thats how i recovered my fone from computer village
IT WORKS.

Ok thanks broh... i will tell her that right away.
Re: Please Is It Possible To Block A Stolen Phone? by PenisCaP: 11:24am On Mar 16, 2017
Any other opinion pls?.. from somebody.
Re: Please Is It Possible To Block A Stolen Phone? by PenisCaP: 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
greatnaija01:

IT WORKS.

Bro pls which app can u prescribe dat finds fone location
Re: Please Is It Possible To Block A Stolen Phone? by greatnaija01: 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
GO TO APPSTORE AND FIND O. DOWNLOAD ANYONE WITH 4.5+ RATINGS AND OVER 50K DOWNLOADS
PenisCaP:

Bro pls which app can u prescribe dat finds fone location

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Possible To Block A Stolen Phone? by PenisCaP: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
greatnaija01:
GO TO APPSTORE AND FIND O. DOWNLOAD ANYONE WITH 4.5+ RATINGS AND OVER 50K DOWNLOADS

Ok thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Y5 (2017) Full Review, Price And Specifications. / Samsung Might Have Solved the Problem of Burning And Exploding Lithium Battery / What Motivates You To Get Up In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.