Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,732 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode (30612 Views)

No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello / Are Hausa And Fulani The Same People? / Hausa/fulani The Richest And The Best Tribe In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by DozieInc(m): 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ok
Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by madridsta007(m): 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
attacker321:
From the bold part, things are becoming a little clearer about the Ife crisis.

I have always known that the hausa must have killed first because it is always their way.

Is it really true that they beheaded a yoruba man and were parading his head on a stick

On another man's land you kill him, cut off his head and display on a pole?

Now Kwankwaso who released the murderers of the mile12 crisis is asking Osun state to compensate his people.

Wonders shall never end!

Head on a stake.
That's the Hausa/Fulani modus operandi

6 Likes

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Again i see mischief in this mans write up. I dont bellieve his account. Too much tribal and political sentiments here

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by Austin4lif: 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Looking for relevance. What is my business? After all, Hausas and Yellobas are against the flat heads. we in the ss will continue to watch and laugh

1 Like

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
And somebody would come and say ''give peace a chance''

Peace with these ANIMALS ??

You're joking!

3 Likes

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by ifeanyi317(m): 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
God help Nigeria
Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by Karlman: 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by FriendNG: 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
You need to read it because it's the undiluted truth.

You want a narrative that tailors your Hausa peeps but we have never seen Yorubas and Igbos kill each other while the Hausas enjoy fighting and maiming the other majority tribes

I rather listen to Reno Omokri than FFK who is an anti north and anti Islamic. He is tribalistic, so I don't have his time..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by stonemasonn: 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
I think we need to discuss the unity of this country

4 Likes

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by FunkyMetahuman: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
Though ffk is coacine addict and a panty sniifer.
But I agree with everything he said here
Aregbe is a disgrace.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by Pavarottii(m): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
Angelb4:
Fani-Kayode is always looking for relevance here n there. Can't read his right-up pls.
Why do u run away from d truth?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
We taught those hausa clowns how to respect their hosts.... Yes killing is bad, but it can be used to correct a notion...
Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by back2sender: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
Fani kayode kindly remove Edo from your list. Edo Nation are not at war with hausa fulani people, infact hausa fulani dont disturb our farmland with thier cows.
Dont incite us, we dont recognize thief like you and who cannot keep thier family and home TOGATHER

3 Likes

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by dealslip(f): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
DerideGull:

Some peeps from certain part of Nigeria are very comical. They usually think that the act of bearing a falsehood is pure romantic. As for the bolded, such radical pronouncement belongs to Oyo- ile, 30 mile north of Ilorin. Fani Femi-Kayode, the stanzas of 1966 are not too long ago to forget. This statement "And neither do we bow down before our oppressors" is not even close to reality. If "we" in the statement referred to Yoruba, I would like to remind you that the son of the soil in the military governor of western region of Nigeria was killed in Ibadan, the capital city of Oduduwa, in a cold-blooded manner yet Yoruba not only bowed to the aggressors and oppressors but supplied beautiful ladies and joined hands with them in a war that ensued afterward.
Some of you are demented. So every killing in Yorubaland must be avenged. What did you to the scorpion for all the atrocities perpetrated in your land

1 Like

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by dealslip(f): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
back2sender:
Fani kayode kindly remove Edo from your list. Edo Nation are not at war with hausa fulani people, infact hausa fulani dont disturb our farmland with thier cows.
Dont incite us, we dont recognize thief like you and who cannot keep thier family and home TOGATHER

What part did you see Edo there

2 Likes

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by leisuretym: 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
we know the hausa for that, the ife people are only lucky that the security operative were not around during the fight, in my day in Jos , during the fight between the Jos people and the Hausas, the security operative came shooting anywhere the hausa are loosing in the fight, the igbos were killed in Dilimi, so they came out to fight back in the following day, but the Hausa soldier came with Amoured personal Carrier to repel the igbos, but when the Hausa were having upper hand, killing igbos and burning their shops, the security operatives will always show up late, even the children knows this in Jos. the jos people later resolved to blocking the road with big stones first, before any show down , that was the solution that broke the camel back.

if the hausa has won the fight in IFE, nobody will be arrested, how many hausas were arrested during the mile 12 crisis in lagos yoruba land, where are they now, they have all being released , I head same kwankwaso came to lagos to free them, either way, I'm sure they must be walking free now.

yorubas should fight for those arrested, Obasanjo should get involve, wole shoyinka should get involve, Tinubu should get involve, Fayose should get involve,

A man from my Niger republic was about to be arrested yesterday near my business center, he was later freed because he's a muslim after paying 3000 Naira to the immigration officers, what a shame. most people are claiming to be hausa , even when they are not, they are from chad and Niger republic but are harrasing us in Nigeria, the northerners are using them to win election on religion ground.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Yorubas will stand with FFK now because he is the only voice strong enough to speak out against the slave masters.

Imagine Aregbe agreeing to pay compensation to Hausa fulanis who attacked their host.

Yoruba should continue their political correctness but it will be their undoing

I dey your side...Mavo !!!

Love this " Yoruba should continue their political correctness but it will be their undoing "

7 Likes

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
You need to read it because it's the undiluted truth.

You want a narrative that tailors your Hausa peeps but we have never seen Yorubas and Igbos kill each other while the Hausas enjoy fighting and maiming the other majority tribes

I agree with you, yorubas and igbos hardly fight, but hausas 45% of them are ready to kill. animalistic in NATURE

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by koladebrainiac(m): 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
DerideGull:

Some peeps from certain part of Nigeria are very comical. They usually think that the act of bearing a falsehood is pure romantic. As for the bolded, such radical pronouncement belongs to Oyo- ile, 30 mile north of Ilorin. Fani Femi-Kayode, the stanzas of 1966 are not too long ago to forget. This statement "And neither do we bow down before our oppressors" is not even close to reality. If "we" in the statement referred to Yoruba, I would like to remind you that the son of the soil in the military governor of western region of Nigeria was killed in Ibadan, the capital city of Oduduwa, in a cold-blooded manner yet Yoruba not only bowed to the aggressors and oppressors but supplied beautiful ladies and joined hands with them in a war that ensued afterward.
lol that biafra loss still dey pepper u abi? you go soon cry .. lmaoooo

2 Likes

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by omofunaab(m): 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
I blame the hausas for attacking first. Yorubas don't usually draw first blood

1 Like

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by kolaish(m): 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
I AM A YORUBA MAN BUT DISAGREE WITH THE ENTIRE STORY. OF COURSE, THE HAUSAS MAY HAVE BEATEN THE YORUBA WOMAN IN QUESTION, BUT IN MY OWN COMPREHENSION/REASONING, THE HUSBAND WHO IS AN NURTW HELMSMAN MAY HAVE GONE TO THE HAUSA QUARTERS TO SEEK REVENGE AND IN THE PROCESS, A FIGHT BROKE OUT WHICH EVENTUALLY LED TO THE WHOLE ONSLAUGHT.

IT IS BETTER TO REASON WELL WHEN HEARING/READING A STORY NOT TO MISLEAD OTHERS.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by malton: 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
I agree with FFK 101%.

Firstly, his account is similar to the other narratives I have seen and heard. And while I wasn't an eyewitness to the incident, the pictures he painted is 100% the hausa man.

The average hausa man is ready to go to war at the slightest provocation. They are incapable of analytical thinking.

That's why I always advise people to be wary of most poor hausa people. They represent more danger than even the devil.

As they are without anything of their own, they won't mind destroying all you have toiled to build in a flash. Their destructive tendencies and violent behavior are second to none.

We have had similar encounters with them here in Jos in the past. And that's them, whether they are in Lagos or Ibadan. They are unapologetically troublesome.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by adecz: 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
Some certain tribe & religion are just too bloodthirsty.

Taking human life at slightest excuse is a normal

thing to them.

5 Likes

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by shuminat: 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hausa-Fulani are wonderful! They became target of every ill minded persons for holding them down against their atrocities. They are enemies of transgressors as they profess truthfulness.

They accommodate every tribe in their territories harmlessly, while being denied to live peacefully on the soil of their own nation. May be because, they are the populous kinsmen in the country, that is why they remains the major topic of every national uproars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by jerryBoss1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hausa/Fulani's are lazy fools and can't allow their god fight their battle as if him beg them to fight for him barbaric religion and culture. A religion wey teach violence #Murderers #Rapist #SickCunt .

2 Likes

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by iyb(m): 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
This useless Afonja man is a bloody liar, he has successfully made the hausas the villains and the yorubaas the victims when in reality it was the other way round. Innocent hausas were killed for no reason and nobody came out to condemn the act, those that did not see the videos of the massacre shouldn't bother talking. Just imagine if this happened in the north and hundreds were killed by agberos then I believe the Internet wouldn't know peace as the afonjas will keep on spamming in the Internet using their bias media houses to paint the north in a bad light.
We all know the tribe that likes burning innocent people, we all know the tribe were a huge number of their youths are agberos yet they will come out and claim peace loving. The day of reckoning will come and lets see any useless Afonja that will blame the north when their big mouthed cousins encounter a freak accident in the north useless mofos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by 2016v2017: 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Yorubas will stand with FFK now because he is the only voice strong enough to speak out against the slave masters.

Imagine Aregbe agreeing to pay compensation to Hausa fulanis who attacked their host.

Yoruba should continue their political correctness but it will be their undoing
until the yorubas accept publicly that they are slaves to the northerners,Hausas and fulanis will not stop maiming them

4 Likes

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by Mune: 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by kingzizzy: 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
As an Igbo man, I have no sympathy for Yorubas when they get massacred by Hausa-Fulani.

Yorubas said they want 'one Nigeria' along with Hausa-Fulani. Since Yorubas want unity with people well known for routinely massacaring their host community, it means that Yorubas are comfortable being masasacred.

Ojukwu was not comfortable with his people being massacred and decided against 'one Nigeria'

Most Yorubas still think Ojukwu was a fool for this.

Yorubas must learn to talk the tallk and walk the walk.

You want 'one Nigeria'? Learn to live with the massacres that go with it!

18 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos from the signing of second National peace Accord / They Are Now Selling Fuel Into Buckets - Pictured / Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.