Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Picture Fix - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Picture Fix (4837 Views)

Am In A Fix / 10 Bra Mistakes You're Probably Making (and How To Fix Them) / Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Fix by ugo2u(m): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2009
I found a pic of a model online and decided to place her in a beach setting (making it as if the picture was actually taken in a beach).

Re: Picture Fix by ugo2u(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2009
@fhemmmy

do you still have doubts about what I can do? wink lol!
Re: Picture Fix by Fhemmmy: 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2009
ugo_2u:

@fhemmmy

do you still have doubts about what I can do? wink lol!

Now u have made a believer in me.
Re: Picture Fix by Iranoladun(f): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2009
Nice talent you got poster and if you're smart about it you may be rolling in dollars soonest wink

Have you tried creating your own website? Facebook? Also try the Outdooor advertising/marketing companies they may give you contracts as a creative artist, event management company etc

I know someone who combined photography with this and he operates in partnership with all these event planners. He is making so much money now because his photographs are all unique and very creative cool
Re: Picture Fix by ugo2u(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2009
currently setting up a facebook account for it. I pray that I will be swimming in dollars soonest. Thanks for the tips
Re: Picture Fix by Fhemmmy: 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2009
great and wish u all the best
Re: Picture Fix by Parohfrey(f): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2009
Poster

If I send you the picture of my boyfriend, can you simulate him having sex with another woman? I want to use that to dump his arse.
Re: Picture Fix by ugo2u(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2009
Well, Its possible though it'll take a long time. Why dont you just tell him you are done?.
Re: Picture Fix by Fhemmmy: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2009
ugo_2u:

Well, Its possible though it'll take a long time. Why dont you just tell him you are done?.

I no do again can be done in any way, form or shape
Re: Picture Fix by ugo2u(m): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2009
Lol!
Re: Picture Fix by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2009
cool, but u need a lot of work and practise in detailing your stuff, coz ur works as i see may just seem to amuse a non designer but probably won't fascinate a professional as they look TOO GRAPHICal, just my two cents
Re: Picture Fix by ugo2u(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2009
@seun

Tanx 4 d insight. So which details wer' ya talking about?
Re: Picture Fix by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2009
making ur stuff more realistic, cause they look too manipulated
Re: Picture Fix by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2009
lik ensuring the hue , saturation and other parameters of both images match, lik the one with the babe by the beach, as much as it looks properly selected and all, manipulation parameters do not match, for example as in the island picture, light is coming from the left at least the left side of the pic should reflect the light's intensity and so all, and as the picture was taken during the midday as i can see in the pic, experience tells me a slight hue of blue should be revealed on the entire pic, and so on, i just hope am nt sounding too naggy, mahn
Re: Picture Fix by ugo2u(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2009
all of them look too manipulated? realy
Re: Picture Fix by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2009
not TOOO, there's nothing like too manipulated, they just aren't appearing real
Re: Picture Fix by ugo2u(m): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2009
allright, give me a rundown what doesnt appear real in the pictures one by one.
Re: Picture Fix by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2009
do you have yahoo or something coz thats quite a lot of work
Re: Picture Fix by ugo2u(m): 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2009
photofixng@yahoo.com
Re: Picture Fix by ugo2u(m): 12:01am On Dec 24, 2009
I plan to be the best photo retouch artist in the country. I may not paste another photo for some time (need to build my portfolio). Pls if anyone can recommend me to any individual or company in need of my talent, I'll very much appreciate it. Thanks for all the comments and complements
Re: Picture Fix by ugo2u(m): 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2009
merry xmas!
Re: Picture Fix by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2009
Re: Picture Fix by ugo2u(m): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2009
i know, I was for demonstration purposes, I didnt spend much time touching it up, adding shadow and highlight and stuff. I was more interested in making a good selection. The girls picture shows no square edges( which happens when you try to use the laso tool (photoshop jagon)). but anyway like I said I am not perfect (yet). How about the picture of the woman with the wrikles in the first page or the teeth any comments on those?
Re: Picture Fix by playahP(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2009
UGO, YOU ARE GOOD, I KNOW THERE IS STILL ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT, YOU ARE TOOOO MUCH JOOOO!!!
JUST KEEP WORKING AND LEARNING NEW STUFFS.
Re: Picture Fix by ugo2u(m): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2009
Thanks, I know I still have a long way to go as a digital artist, i am getting there one step at a time.

If anyone has a really bad picture (color cast, over bright, dull or anything), send it to my mail and I'll fix it for free.
Re: Picture Fix by sayso: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2009
@ poster
This technique is used to make someone look younger.
Now this statement will get you lots of customer from the ladies.
Re: Picture Fix by ugo2u(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2009
Lol! I wish I had plenty customers
Re: Picture Fix by ugo2u(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2009
New Years Eve, man am So pumped up for the new year!
Re: Picture Fix by ugo2u(m): 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2009
Just felt like sketching.

Re: Picture Fix by ugo2u(m): 6:01am On Jan 02, 2010
Talk about composing. This is the far best I have ever done, took me 5hours to compose.

Re: Picture Fix by onetime123: 1:49am On Jan 03, 2010
l need some one to take me on how to use photoshop to edit pics
Re: Picture Fix by ima1(f): 5:39am On Jan 03, 2010
@poster
did u just find out about Photoshop lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Advice A Brother. / Please Pray With Me / Very Neat Water Dispenser With Bottle For 35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.